Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand MYour feedback matters!
Yesterday when I was playing cricket, when I was running suddenly one of my knee started paining terrible, and from then I am limping with pain, what to do any tablet please suggest,
I am 32 yr. I was very doing excessive masturbation 5,6 times daily since age of 10 yr. My penis skin very sensitive. Please tel me how my penis cure. My penis muscle n nerves very weak. I dnt smoke n drink. My weight 80 kg n 5.8 inch height. I stopped masturbation 3 month n I had done 6 masturbation in a year. But my problem not solved. Still my sperm out in 4 sec. I was very hurt m N how I Solve my loss of viscosity of semen. My sperm very watery, weak,less. Please help me. please give me full treatment..
I have two weeks for my marriage and I have dark circles please give me some tips to cure that it looks very bad in mah fair face.
A fever is an indication that there is something abnormal going on in your body. Learning how to reduce a fever would be of great help to ease your discomfort. However, if a severe fever persists,
I suffer form allergy in every month or even in week also so what are the reason of that and what should I do to get rid form this allergy issue.
I want to gain my weight. I am regularly exercise and also take short duration light meals. Please suggest me how to gain a weight.
I am a student and I live in Hostel. Hostel food doesn't suit me well. I am having bad bowel movement and sometimes loose motion. What can I include in my daily diet to improve my digestion and bowels. I am a South Indian, so I prefer eating rice to wheat. Please give your advice.
I'm 16 year old. My weight is around 80 kgs. I gym regularly. My body weight dropped from 84to 75 and increased again. Can you pls give me a diet plan. Im vegetarian. We prepare chapathi regularly at home. And sabzi too. I take two chapathi for lunch. And sometimes I don't take anything. I take green tea too. I'm very worried. I strictly need a diet plan. I'm eating corn flakes at the moment every morning. And two cups of green tea. Per day.
I am taking Zolfresh. 5 but than too I don't get sleep more than 4 hrs. I wake up daily after 4 hrs. Kindly suggest.
Hi I have all symptoms of yeast infection. It causes itching in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when I urinate or have sex. I also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese from last 4-5 days. I had only white discharge like water from my vagina earlier for many years. Should I be worried? Nand what should I do plz?
Hi my name is abhishek I want to remove pimples from face how can I remove and also how to make my face bright.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.