Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambalagan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AmbalaganYour feedback matters!
I have social phobia. So when I am attending for an interview or for a presentation l am too much afraid my throat get dry, heart beat increases & sometimes legs shivering. My performance level & confidence decreases. How can l solve this problem?
I have itching in my right ear since last 3 days. Its little painful also. please suggest some drops or medicines. I am having bad throat and weakness in the body. Taking Azithromycin 500 since 3 days amd paracetamol 650 mg.
I am 34 years old and once in year generally face the problem of sinusitis very badly. What should I do?
Am 83 years; diabetic too; yesterdays self testing showed BSF 102, & BSPP 142. Have severe vertigo takes 1 vertin in the morning & for sugar GLUCOBAY Ts 1 each after BF & lunch, 1 Amaryl ts & some vits. Vertigo is uncontrollable inspite of regular morning yogabhyasa and evening walk. Can you ADVISE any further?
My head is spinning from last 15 days more often during night while going to bed, get little bit dis balance while walking sometimes. Feeling burning sensation in feet and hand fingers. What may be the actual cause and remedy. Age is 46 male
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.