Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AlagesanYour feedback matters!
What are the side effects of using fatty food items and what are the precautions we take to avoid heart attacks?
My wife usually feel pain in the chest (just below the neck) to the head, feels uneasy, eyes start to pain, it stops after she vomits 2-3 times. She often feel pain in her forearm. She is suffering from this for the last 4 months.
Hai my age is 24. I did my lipid profile text there is any problem please checkLIPID PROFILE TESTTEST NAMEFINDINGS 1TOTAL CHOLESTEROL132 MG/DL 2TRIGLYCERIDES105MG/DL 3HDL CHOLESTEROL48 MG/DL 4LDL CHOLESTEROL63 MG/DL 5VLDL CHOLESTEROL21 MG/DL TCH/HDL RATIO2.8 Is there any problem please suggest me.
I am 44 years my cholesterol level is high how to reduce cholesterol and weight I am thyroid patient using 100 mg tablet. Please given suggestion how to reduce weight and cholesterol.
Iàm taking two time rice but no fatty things and green tea, is it good, while having cholesterol tg level 244.
Three months back my TSH level was 25. My Doctor kept me on 50 mg thyronorm & advised to repeat TSH test after 6 weeks. I got TSH done after 6 weeks and my TSH was 7.0.My Doctor increased my dose to 62. 5 mg which I am currently taking. But for d last one week I am feeling breathlessness and dryness in throat. Somebody told me that it may be due to increase in dosage from 50 to 62. 5 mg.Can this overdose be the reason for breathlessness and throat dryness.
I am 52 year old I am suffering severe chest pain due to gases. Gases enter into muscle gape and hurt severely what should I do?
I am asking for my mother. She is fit. But high cholesterol & taking lipvas20. I want to know which healthy diet & supplements that she can take to keep her bones and body fit.
I have pain in my right side of the chest. It pains when I move or take breathe. What could be the reason?
My dad expired last year in a road accident. It was impossible to bear with the loss but I am controlling myself. But my mother is in a very bad state. She is depressed and has got bp problems. Sometimes its 200. Please help.
Doctor I have some high blood pressure problem from last few months. Everytime it's coming out around145/100 or 140/95. And I have some headache problem also. It's something like pulsating headache pain occurs in sync with heartbeat. Please give me some advice over this.
I am 25 years old, I have a one problem, when I am sleep my heart is fastly pumping.(palpitation. So please tell me how to cure this.
I have high BP problem, Then how can I control this thing without medicine, because my age is only 23 Please update regarding this.
My mom has hole in heart from her childhood but doctor said no need of any operation during her childhood is there any problem with that hole just let me know.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!