Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
In my teeth some dust available. I am trying to clean my teeth every day. But its not clear almost its look like white and smoothy. My paste name is close up coolmenthol please suggest me what am I doing now?
He have pan gutkha habit now he's mouth didn't open fully only singel finger going inside that's much only open pls tell some ideas.
Dear sir, I am 47 year old male. My two teeth have cavities. Also gap between these teeth. Please advice.
I have some mouth infection like I can' t eat anything in the wall of cheeks inside mouth. And because of which I can' t eat anything n feeling very low. Please suggest what to do?
Hii sir. I have space in my front teeth. And I want to reshape them. Please leovide me some suggestions.
Hello doctorI am 28 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have problem in my teeth, the right upper side is painful if I eat from that side and I can't eat from this side from years.
Sir mere mouth mei chale ho gaye hai so jalan karte hai sir me pahle Gutkha khath tha is karan mera mouth bhi kam khulta hai our mere gal andar se white ho rahe hai me kiya karu?
Hi sir I have a new upper tooth coming and its paining my gum and its rubbing it with the lower one and also my gum is getting cuts due to that new sharp tooth please assist me.
I am having white discharge problem which is cough like or saliva like in consistency with foul odour, I had taken medication before but relief is only wen under medication wen I stopped taking medication then after a months or days it recur again n again. I really want to figure out the etiology of this n permanent solution. So please help me out as early as possible.
I have small gaps in between the teeth, I wanted to knw how much will it cost to fill the gap? There are approximately 5 teeth gaps to be filled.
An extra teeth had grown in my mouth just inside the other teeth. I feel uncomfortable. I want that it should fall out from my mouth. What do I do now ?
Hello doctor! I have Tooth problem, in incisor. Before 10 years I fell down on the ground and my right incisor broke partially. A dentist treated it formally, pain and swelling vanished. But it starts again paining and swelling gum, harmonically and regularly. When it take pain killer pain lost. How can I get ride of this pain permanently? Please help me.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.