Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abilash SatgyanarayananYour feedback matters!
Sir please I am doing this first time please suggest me how to massage penis and sir how to stop getting erections whenever I see shemale.
Does HIV transmission requires large amount of viral load? Eg: if a person accidentally contacts with minimal vaginal fluid with HIV viral load during intercourse does he can get transmitted with HIV?
Headache and eyes problem I not able to see in 10 feet's But I can see in only just two feet's only.
I have ankle sprain and it swole. What are the medication to be followed. How much time will it take to get back to sports (tennis)? From last two days I have used Zerodol-SP tablet and crape bandage. Also placing my foot above.
After few days I found my urine smell then I checked my penis some white coating layer then I clean it it continue smell isn't my sperm vry thin. I always drink 5LIT water pls suggest me.
I am 22 yo and I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 4-5 years. I have gone through kidney scan and have taken lots of vitamin tablets as suggested by many doctors. But still no use. Can anyone suggest me some natural ways of overcoming it. Thank you in advance.
I have completed my ear hole by doing micro surgery and this operation is successful in2011. And doctor said dnt enter water in your ear. But in case water is dropped into ear. The ear just like infection.in every time I am fear that may be water is dropped in my ear when I was bathing. But today some water dropped into my ear .and I have filing ear pain and my mouth side was pain .please tell me the solution.in previous time doctor give me tablet laveta A and LBC drop. What precautions do I take.
I usually feel weak and have frequent headaches. I'm 28 years. What might be wrong with me. Please help me doctor.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.
I am 46 years female I am suffering from diabetes from 2 years I take tablets morning and evening my sugar level is normal some time some time my sugar level go down 60,70.but from 15 days my legs and hands are burning .my sugar is normal .Bp is normal my weight is 90 kgs. Please help me .give me suggestion. I lost my husband one week before I have three children they are worried about my health.
Hi I am an unmarried men nd wants to last long in bed wen having sex in the future wit my partner. Kindly suggest any suitable medicines or exercises to satisfy my partner nd be happy.
I have no corns disease, colonoscopy report normal. Once my stool becomes very hard due to taking excessive antibiotic and anal fissures come which takes 30 days to heal. After healing It comes back again due to little hard stool. I am not habitual constipated. Then I consult a colorectal surgeons who offer for LIS surgery and he also told if fissure treats with medicine it can come back again but after LIS surgery anal fissure will not come again even on constipation episode. But after three months of surgery my stool becomes little hard due to digestive problem and MY ANAL FISSURES come back again. Why fissure come back again after surgery? Is there no surgery so that occasional stool hard may occurs but anal fissure does not occur? My mother is habitual constipated still no anal fissure but why for me little hard stool suddenly and fissure is coming? How l can live with this painful condition?
Research suggests “overweight and obese people tend to develop heart disease at an earlier age.” The study indicated that “heart disease begins 1.8 years earlier in overweight middle-aged women compared with normal-weight women, and 4.3 years earlier for those who are obese.” The investigators also found that “obese middle-aged men suffer heart disease 3.1 years earlier than normal-weight men.”