Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdur RahimYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male and have black and red spots and pimples on my face from 4 years. I generally use aloe-vera gel from last 4 months. I never used any chemical treatment for this. Now it is getting more day by day. Please suggest me what I should do.
I have a cracked heel. I do not know why it happens. Pls give me some Advice that it can't be more because it hurts.
I have Roscea on Face from last 1 year. I am also applying metrogyl cream from last 8 months. This cream help me but not full satisfied. Roscea is not finishing fully.
I am Sitam Satapathy. 22 years old. I have been suffering from acne and face blemishing problems and acne left out spots from a long days. I have consulted a good dermatologist of here. And he prescribed me a face wash Clinsure (Cetyl alcohol and Stearyl alcohol) and a gel with cyndamycin and nicotinamide. Now the situation is getting worse after 3 days. The face totally face has red swellings everywhere and it has a infection type appearance everywhere. Though he had told me to use this for 2 months still I am seriously worried. Please help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I have a problem that all my body is in fair colour except my hands and face. This is nt frm my childhood. At a age of 12, I used an ayurvedic medicine along wd honey for asthma. My face is oily and I am a person who exposed to sun daily. My age is 24 now and height is 5.10"
Hi I'm a male which type of foods should we eat or have to get fairer glowing healthy and clear skin and shows the results or works on our skin and keeps our skin healthy too please tel me plz.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.