Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. A.T.DeepaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old, I was diagnosed as deficiency of Vitamin D, taken medicines and thereby started gaining weight. I hav gained 4 - 6 kgs since last 1 year. I have got my thyroid and PCOS also tested, they are well within the range. I joined gym 6 months back, and not lost even 100 gms. Diet is same as I use to take some 1 year back. Now I have joined yoga instead of Gym. I drink 2 ltrs of water each day as well. Not accustomed to sugar delicacies nor outside junk food. Please guide how to reduce weight ad get toned. Thank you.
Am talking about my mom who is 47th years old and her hemoglobin rate is 11gms which is 76%, WBC are 9500/cu mm and her platelets are 2, 30, 000/cu mm. Is it normal if not what she do? And blood sugar (fasting) 102mg%.
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
Mungfali is good for pregnancy or not ?answer me fast please Kya koi problm hoti h pregnancy mei mumfali khane se?
I am good person doctor! Aaj occurred four years ago when I was married, and I was a night I would have sex up to four times! But today when I That I have sex once I get my Kichav Nso I think! I have enough time to be ready for sex again! I am Panis at least 4 or 5 hours to arrive stress takes! I want to know what I could be the cause of these deficiencies! how can improve
Hello, I had been pregnant 4 times, In 1st case I had miscarriage in just 12 days. 2nd case again miscarriage in about 25 days. In 3rd case the pregnancy sustained till 3 months but baby didn't had cardiac activity due to which I had to abort. Now today I was pregnant by 5 months but had to abort the child due to hydrocephalus with spina bifida. 1.Can anyone recommend what should be done next? 2.What can be the possible reason and the cure? 3.When should I plan for my next pregnancy? 4.What are the ill effects of all these on my body physically and mentally? What should be my next step and approach? Please help me.
Meri periods bandh nehi ho rahi hai. 1 week ho gayi lakin period bandh hone ki naam nehi le rahi. Pisle mahine mey meri periods nehi hua. Isbar rukhne ki naam nehi le rahi hai. Mey kya karu. please tl me.
Here are reasons why it is so good -
1) it does wonders to your skin - water has the ability to purge all the toxins from your blood, thus keeping your skin clear. Not only this, it also adds that natural glow to your skin to keep it shining and smooth.
2) it purifies your colon - when you wake up, you are on an empty stomach and consuming a glass or two of water at this time ensures that your colon is completely purified. As a result, your body can easily absorb more nutrients and get a health boost.
3) aids in cell production - drinking water first thing in the morning has been found to aid to a large extent in the production of new blood cells as well as muscle cells.
4) it can help you lose weight - studies have proven that drinking water in the morning can greatly aid in your weight loss program. This is due to the fact that water increases the metabolism of your body to a considerable extent. According to research, 16 ounces of chilled water can bring your metabolism up by a good 24 percent.
5) it keeps your lymph system in perfect balance - lymph glands are responsible for performing a number of basic functions of your body such as building immunity against various infections, maintaining balance of body fluids etc. Drinking water early in the morning helps keep your lymph system working in a healthy and regular manner.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Does Gender predictions based on placenta positions true? If Yes how its working. In internet its showing 97%success rate. Will it really works.
Dear doctor My vagina has got infection from 8th mnth. I tke a treatment nw my prob is solved. But nw my biggest prob I feel my vagina become smaller. I'm very very afraid. I can visit a doctor. Bt I dnt nw he to explain. I am requesting please Give me suggestion im my married. I dnt no fluent English.
Respected Doctor, Explain the cause of continuous bleeding after using contra pills (mifepristone, misoprostol), now it's at least 1.5 months now when I used these pills but still bleeding once or twice in a day. Pregnancy test is also negative (-ve), tested few days ago. please suggest causes & measures for the same. Thanks & Regards!
I am 62 yrs old, my wife 58 yrs old. My wife's uterus was removed five years back, as her periods did not stop (at age 52), on the suggestion of her doctor the uterus was removed. Till then (5 yrs back) we were having sex at least once a week. Now we are unable to have sex as my wife is afraid because the uterus is removed. A few months back we had sex once, but since my penis was small and did not become stiff we did not enjoy sex. In the meantime I used to masturbate a lot (at least 3 times a week). What should I do to make my penis become stiff and satisfy my wife. Is it good to have sex when the uterus is removed. Please reply. Thanks.
How can a person know that if he had Herpes simplex virus. Which test can detect dat virus correctly without any mistake.
Meri Ms. Ko mahine me kai bar mahvari hoti hai elaj ke bad kuchh din tak thik rahta hai aur kuch din bad phir se vahi dasha ho jati hai kripya sahi dava btane ka kast karen, age 48 yrs.
Hi doctor .This is my 1st Question about My wife. My wife name age of 24 years. 5 months before we got married. Now she has been getting pregnant before 15 days. My question is right now we don't have mentally prepare for baby. So we want to destroy it. How can we abort ? What is the best method to abort? Is it good to take medicine to clear it? If good suggest me a best medical or Tell me the best way to abort. Please help me.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
I Am pregnant now. 10 weeks is running. Am having lower abdominal pain while sitting, long standing, and position changing times all. Sometimes dark discharge is coming. But my latest sonography is good. Babies heart rate also quite normal. Then why it happens? My past history is Hyperprolactemia and pcod.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.