Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.BalasubramaniumYour feedback matters!
I masturbate alot I want to quit masturbation It z effecting in my health please give me some tips for quitting.
I m 30 years young. I can not sex more than 2 minutes only since 6 months. I got married 1 year back. Before my marriage my sex timing was good approx 15 20 minutes. But not now. What should I do?
▪ To understand how much to take food, first of all imagine four equal portions of stomach.
▪ Now you can take solid food maximum two equal parts among of four parts of stomach. Means we can take solid food in amount 50%. Remaining one part have to leave for water intake and another one fourth part is for Air Circulation.
▪ Often and often food intake is not fair. It affects our digestion and its impact on our health as common causes of skin diseases, rheumatism, white spots and other complex diseases.
▪ Three to four hours gap between the two periods of food intake is necessary.
▪ It is advisable to eat in such less quantity of hunger.
(Gratitude to Several Ayurveda Books)
Dr. Nikul Patel (BAMS)
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
Is there a way to increase the penis size if so can you suggest me. I saw many tablet will help me to do that is that true?
Mam meri 21 तारीख को ceserian delivery huaa thaa और अब 5 दिन से मुझे पूरे बदन पर khujali mehasus हो रही है और आज सुबह garbhasay me अजीब सा mehsus dard chubhan huaa to mam mujhe bataye ki problem mujhe kya ho rahi hai vaise to delivary का dard काम हो गया है और टांके भी रुझ गए है मगर अंदर उठाने बैठने से हल्का dard mehsus होता है kripaya samadhan या कारण bataye.
I am married for last 6 years my weight is 82 kg height is 5.9' I am vegetarian & I also take alcohol once a week, I have a problem of premature discharge during sex. Please advise.
I am having bloated stomach and passing gases (too much) from last two days. I am 45 year old, weigh 80 kg. My maid said her daughter has typhoid, could I hv caught it from my maid?
I have itching rashes and burning in my vagina I took so many medicine cream hygiene wash etc but all vain I met gynac and dermatologist both since 3 months it's only temporary relief what to do to get complete relief.
Is it healthy to consume fish, chicken and mutton in one meal? some people say that it is not healthy to combine fish and curd in a meal. Is it safe to give my 4 year old daughter the combination of fish and curd in a meal and chicken, mutton and fish. If it is not safe what happens?
I am 60 years of age. Since my child hood I am getting sort of allergic rashes especially during monsoon and extremely cold(dry skin) on my abdomen , waist and scrotum. There is intense itching and on the areas where ever it itches due to scratching red spots appear and skins gets inflammated. This problem is aggrevating and I am not getting any relief either due to allopathic medicines. I have no sugar and BP problems. Would you please Study and suggest some remedies.
I masturbate and after one day my testis shrink. It is harmful or not. I have many itching ontestis. What can I do.
1. I am 38 years old male working as Program Manager in an IT company. 2. I have chronic headache since my teenage. 3. Initially headache used to happen the moment I used to wake up and feel some cold sensation in head. Seemed like sinus headache. Did some sut neti and it helped. 4. Later in college it used to happen almost every evening. Severe throbbing pain, as if it’s being hammered inside. I had to sit idle, pressing my jaw pressed. Used to take disprin/crocin/dolo almost daily. 5. In 2001, Got an MRI done. Nothing came out. Have been living with headache as regular routine 6. In 2005, I had an episode of mild depression and got treated at NIMHANS. I was told that I have migraine and mild depression. 7. I was on level 10 mg for 2 years and then I left. 8. Headache continued at least 3 times a week. Oil massage and Dolo helped. 9. Got another episode of depression and anxiety in 2010 10. Continued on Subrabenz 0.25 and Feliz s 15 mg for 3 years. 11. Quit medicine with doc consultation for 2 months. 12. Started again the anxiety medicine Feliz S PLUS 13. Getting headache daily for last 5 days. I am tired with this routine and it is badly impacting my productivity at work. I need support for a structured treatment and get rid of it. Please help.
I am smoking for the last 2 years and I am masturbating everyday 4-5 times. Will this have an effect on sex. My penis is small. I am tensed. Every now and then I get my erection strong but sometimes it won't.
Will anyone suggest me medicine for coughing in the night with sweating. Whenever I feel like coughing its like I continuous cough for next few minutes. There is no pain in throat or chest. Can anyone suggest me homeopathic medicine for it.
I am suffering from dengue, taking medicines regularly. Still platelets cam down by 30000. What to do?
Sir my friend (male) asked me that what is the perfect age to start doing sex. Is there any age factor?
Bones are very essential for our overall health and movement. Though formed early in life, they constantly require adequate nutrition to manage routine wear and tear. If not done, there could be degeneration of the bone (either rapid onset or progress), which can lead to multiple changes such as limited movement, painful movement and a stooped posture.
A good balanced diet is essential for overall health, but bone health is primarily dependent on two important substances – Vitamin D and calcium.
- Calcium: This is the most important mineral in the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Diet is the only source of calcium, and if the body does not receive adequate amounts of it, what is stored in the bones is removed, making the bones fragile and brittle and porous. This condition is known as osteoporosis. Calcium requirements differ across age and gender, and the following food items are rich sources of calcium:
- Dairy products like cheese, milk and yoghurt
- Green leafy vegetables
- Sea foods like sardines, salmon and fish
- Fortified cereals and beverages
- Calcium supplements
- Avoid aerated beverages as they impair calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D: More than calcium, the body requires vitamin D, without which calcium cannot be absorbed into the blood stream. Vitamin D is present in the gut. It is responsible for absorption of calcium and maintains serum calcium and phosphorus levels. Vitamin D is again received through a combination of sun and diet. Common sources of vitamin D include:
- Fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and mackerel
- Dairy products like cheese and milk
- Fortified products including beverages and dairy products
- Mushrooms, cereals, etc.
- Unlike calcium, Vitamin D can be produced in the system naturally when the body is exposed to sunlight. However, in people who do not receive adequate sun, supplements are also useful.
- Others: Though Vitamin D and calcium are the main components, the following are equally important for bone health.
- Phosphorus: As part of bone crystals, it is found in meat and dairy products. Phosphorus absorption is better if there is adequate vitamin D.
- Magnesium: This is responsible for bone strength. Older people may need magnesium supplements.
- Vitamin A: It is essential for normal skeletal growth and is found in liver, butter, eggs, carrots, and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin C: It is present in citrus fruits, tomatoes, etc. and is necessary for collagen synthesis.
Tips for maintaining optimal bone health:
- Have plenty of dairy products and soft fish.
- Reduce intake of acidic foods.
- Improve alkaline food intake.
- Increase intake of antioxidants and lycopene-rich foods.
- Moderate alcohol content.
- Reduce caffeine, soda, and sodium.
- Ensure optimal weight management so there is no added pressure on the knees and ankles.
- Maintain optimal levels of physical activity to ensure mobility.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.