Doctor in VeeCare Sundar Hospital - Poonamallee
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for VeeCare Sundar Hospital - PoonamalleeYour feedback matters!
A simple realisation that you’re in control of your life is the foundation of managing stress. Its all about taking charge of your lifestyle, emotions , thoughts and the way you deal with problems. There are steps that can be taken to relieve the pressure and regain control.
Hi, In bipolar mood disorder medicine sodium valproate blood serum level is 108 microgm/ ml. Is it normal or being toxic?
Hi DOC I have OCD FROM PAST 6 YEARS BUT I REALIZED ONLY 3 YEARS BEFORE FROM NOW AMD START TAKING MEDICINE .I HAVE BEEN TAKING FLUVOXAMINE 100 MG TWO TIMES IN A DAY IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS I AM TAKING THIS MEDICINE NOW I AM COMPLETELY FINE AND CAN FEND OFF ALL THE UNWANTED THOUGHTS FROM MY MIND ,MY DOC TOLD ME THAT HE WILL TAPER OFF THE DOSE GRADUALLY ONE I AM OK BUT I AM OUT OF TOWN AND CAN'T REACH TO HIM AND FROM PAST ONE MONTH I FEEL VERY DROWSY AND LAZY WHEN I TAKE MORNING DOSE, FIR THAT I MET MY DOC HE SAID TAKE BOTH DOSE IN EVENING ITSELF, BUT STILL I FEEL SLEEPY IN THE DAY EVEN AFTER HAVING 8 HOURS SLEEP IN NIGHT AND AFTER TAKING 200 MG DOSE IN EVENING ,I FIND VERY DIFFICULT TO FALL ASLEEP PLEASE SUGGEST WHETHER I SHOULD TAPER MY DOSE OR NOT IF TAPER THEN HOW MUCH SHOULD I REDUCE THIS IS AFFECTING MY DAILY routine PLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD.
I am feeling sadness and very bad mood in the morning as day increase the problem goes off. Request your advice and medicine if any please, thank you.
It is important to manage stress to lead a good life, if you are neglecting sure it is harming your health by reducing your immunity, yes it is true sexcess stress reduce your immunity.
Hello doctor I am in depression. I don't know ki mai kya kru. Kuch v krne me man nhi lgta. Mai avi competition ki tyari kar rha hu but mujhe dar lg rha ki pta na mujhe job milegi v ya nhi. Mom ki umide mujhse hi h.bohot pareshan rehta hu. Zindgi se door jana chahta hu. please suggest me.
What is the role of CBT on Obsessive compulsive Disorder and how long does it take for the patient to return back to normalcy.
My wife is suffering from clinical depression and she is consulting a psychiatrist from last 12 yrs. She is taking a lot of medicines please advise if she can get out of this medicine cycle.
I am 24 years male. I have problem of depression from past few years. And a continuous thinking cycle is running in my mind randomly always. I haven't taken any treatment yet. What should I do?
Every marriage requires effort from both the individuals involved, to make it last. Many times, marriages end because the partners start to believe that the spark is no longer there. There are, however, many ways to add the spark, lust and excitement back into your marriage.
- Add a component of surprise - Mystery and surprise imitate the emotional condition of a new romance. But that doesn’t mean surprising your partner with expensive dinners or taking him/her away to the Mediterranean. A small affectionate gesture also goes a long way. For example, you can surprise your partner at work and take her/him away for a lunch or send him/her a love note or a greeting card through e-mail.
- Join in new activities with your partner - Experiment with dissimilar activities that you have never done before. This will help you bring back the excitement in your relationship. For example, you can plan a slow dance with your partner, or hike a mountain, or go deep-sea fishing.
- Do something to kick up your arousal - Do activities that boost your adrenaline. For example, you can include exercises such as hiking on a mountain, a roller coaster ride, watching a horror movie, or even simply a treadmill exercise.
- Listen to your partner - Often couples talk, but not listen. An exchange of attention brings closeness. Ask your partner about their whereabouts or what they have been doing all day long, and do listen and give feedback to their answers. Encourage your partner to talk about his/her hidden feelings and fears. Praise and appreciate the small things your mate does every day, as he/she deserves appreciation.
- Travel and create an adventure in your marriage - Take a small vacation alone with your partner. Get out of the house for a day or two and choose a place that interests the both of you. You don’t have to go far away from your home and invest a lot of money. Just travel to a place where you two can spend quality time together.
- Touch your partner more often - Touch generates arousal and a sense of support and comfort, both psychologically and physiologically. Hold your partner's hand during a walk and make sure that you kiss, hug or embrace every single day. This will remind you that you both are bonded together physiologically.
- Play - In the nub of a busy life, couples forget to have fun and enjoy their married life. Every relationship should be about fun. This not only makes you enjoy each other's company, laugh and add fun to your relationship, but also leads you both to sexual arousal.