Doctor in Subaprasanna Psychology Clinic
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Subaprasanna Psychology ClinicYour feedback matters!
How to make a 10 year old boy concentrate on studies and improve his memory power and make him understand his responsibility towards his studies.
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man orgasms during sex sooner than he or his partner would like. Criteria for diagnosing this condition include that the man nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration or is almost never able to delay ejaculation. For most men the average time until ejaculation is about five minutes. Premature ejaculation affects many men and can lead to them feeling frustrated and embarrassed. Some men even try to avoid sexual intimacy because of it.
Try the pause-squeeze method.
If you and your partner are willing, you might try the pause-squeeze method for learning to delay ejaculation.
- Stimulate the penis without entering your partner. Notice when you are about to ejaculate.
- Ask your partner to squeeze your penis at the place where the head meets the shaft. Your partner should squeeze for several seconds until the need to ejaculate lessens.
- After 30 seconds, resume foreplay and repeat as necessary. This will help you to gain control and enable you to enter your partner without ejaculating immediately.
- Another variation on the pause-squeeze method is the stop-go technique. This is the same as the pause-squeeze method, except that the partner does not squeeze the penis.
Use self-help techniques.
These are methods that you can do yourself that may help you to delay ejaculation:
- Masturbate before sex. If you plan to have sex later in the evening, try masturbating an hour or two before.
- Use a thick condom that will reduce the amount of stimulation you get. This may make it take longer for you to climax. Avoid using condoms that are designed to increase your stimulation.
- Breathe deeply right before you ejaculate. This can help you to stop the ejaculation reflex. It may also help to switch to thinking about something boring until the urge passes.
Change the position you have sex in. If you are usually on top, consider switching to the bottom or changing to a position that will allow your partner to move off of you if you are about to ejaculate.
- Then resume sex once the urge to ejaculate has passed.
Is This Stigma or Something Else?
Few day's back we have done an experiment to reality testing of stigma towards mental health disorders.
In this doctor has updated his facebook status as having a diagnosis (Bipolar affective disorder) of one of many mental health disorders.
The responses he had got was very interesting. These were following:
1. Usually he got near about 4 hundred likes and around 60-80 comments on his new status, but here we were expecting few one. Same was happens. After a week, there was only 69 like and 4 comments . Now think what will happens if he updated his status with some other physical illness instead of mental one. Definitely picture will be different. Interestingly, he even not got a single comment of get well soon too. So, it seems that people either won’t consider it as an illness or something else other than a illness.
2. One of his friend made a call to him that people are calling him about his updated status. It’s around 10 in number . Some of these friends create a what’s up group to discuss about same.
3. His relatives start calling to his parents and in-laws about same and ask about what happens to him.
4. His very close friend too whom he met on same day too start calling to him about updated status.
5. One of his professional colleague called up him that please remove the updated status otherwise your profession will be affected by it very severely.
6. One of them comments get well soon, but it was past after revealing the purpose of update. Even after that people won't comment same.
In reality, same happens with patient suffering from mental health disorders. People label them as PSYCHO. PAGAL, MENTAL, SANKI etc. Not even patient, Stigma is also presents towards mental health professionals as well as psychiatric medicine too.
In India, near about 17 crores (14%) of Indian population needs mental health intervention. Still, one out of ten people utilizes the professional help for mental health problems. Lack of awareness, STIGMA, and discrimination are the biggest hurdle against patients and their families for seeking mental health care.
To address STIGMA towards mental health disorder and raise awareness, The Mindroot Foundation is consistently involved in such activities to address the above mentioned problems since it's establishment.
Stigma towards mentally ill person is a big problem to help them. Please come together and help them to build a mentally healthy nation.
#SAY NO TO STIGMA#