Doctor in Sowjanya Centre For Holistic Healing
Submit a review for Sowjanya Centre For Holistic HealingYour feedback matters!
Autism is a common neurological and developmental disorder. Children affected by this type of disorder often demonstrate repetitive, restricted, and stereotyped patterns or interests of behaviour.
Children are one of the most precious resources for the future of society. The health of children is very important for the future. However, today, many children suffer from neurological problems such as Cognitive Disabilities, Autism, etc. or serious health problems such as Diabetes, Asthma, Food Allergies, Depression, Cancer, etc.
In the USA, approximately 30% of children suffer from serious mental or physical problems. These rising estimates apply to Autism too. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the chances of Autism are approximately 1 in 68 now, and this number is rising day by day.
These numbers come as a red signal to the researchers to think about a solution that not just limits the symptoms, but can also cure it fully with no symptoms at all.
Dealing with an autistic child is not an easy task, especially for mothers. It is highly stressful for a mother to have a child who is suffering from Autism. The bond and love between the mother and her child are unconditional. Having an autistic child and to deal with it is one of the most difficult tasks on this planet.
To add to this fact, most mothers are unaware that there are Evidence-Based Medicines (EBM) to gain freedom from the limiting symptoms of Autism, which increase the risk of women delivering an autistic child. This further increases Autism cases globally.
Most people think that Autism is not curable. However, according to a recent document published by the Neurological Health Foundation (NHF), the health condition of the mother plays a vital role in the ability of the child to fully recover from thee limiting symptoms of Autism.
How does mother's health impact the recovery process of an autistic child?
Advancement in the treatment of Autism through Epigenetics and Applied Intentional Epigenetics has ensured that the health condition of the mother helps a child to be free from limiting symptoms of Autism. According to the Epigenetics, the health of the mother is connected with mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being of her.
According to the recently published paper titled “Parental Olfactory Experience Influence Behavior and Neural Structure in Subsequent Generation” in journal “Nature and Nanoscience”, fearful experiences of mothers are passed on genetically to their children.
Neurological disabilities including Autism can be prevented by improving nutritional status and reducing toxic events from mother’s life. It is said that a healthy mother without any stress and anxiety will have lower chances of delivering an autistic child.
This is why a mother should be healthy and emotionally fit to deal with and help her autistic child to recover fully and limit all the symptoms of Autism.
How does mother of an autistic child deal with it?
According to the Applied International Epigenetics, “energetic stress” covers all type of stress. Preventing energetic stress from mother’s life will directly impact the timeline of recovery of an autistic child. Mother of an autistic child should control and manage her stress and anxiety level to understand the child’s inability to talk or communicate. She should help his/her child deal with this problem with love and emotional support.
Maternal health is very important and directly helps an autistic child to recover fast and all the limiting symptoms of Autism. With the help of Epigenetic methods such as Applied Intentional Epigenetics and Applied Energy Medicines, one can surely PREVENT and REVERSE the genetic transmission of Autism. Following these two techniques as early as possible will directly impact the timeline of recovery of an autistic child.
Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a type of neurological and developmental disorder. Children are the ones primarily affected by this type of disorder. Children suffering from autism usually face problems in communication or social interaction.
According to a report in 2014 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 1 in 59 children are suffering from ASD. However, according to the prediction of MIT researchers, by the year 2025, nearly one in two children will be diagnosed with ASD in the USA. The incidence and prevalence of ASD has been increasing phenomenally worldwide.
These increasing estimates cannot be ignored and there is a dire need for a solution to cure Autism. There are many treatments and therapies available in the field of medicine. However, to reach all communities that suffer from Autism, there is a need for a "solution" that can be easily accessible and help in limiting the symptoms of Autism.
This is where technology works brilliantly.
How does technology help in curing autism?
Using technology to cure or help in dealing with Autism is one of the most effective Argument and Alternative Communication (AAC) strategies. Let’s explore how technology impacts the quality of life, development of social skills and relationships, and educational access of an autistic child.
Here are some of the ways one can use technology to help autistic children.
There are many apps out there on both Google Play Store and App Store, which help parents to deal with their autistic child. These apps are blessing for the parents of children with Autism. These apps help parents access scientifically proven Autism treatments that are already working and effective for healing Autism permanently. These apps directly deliver the solution to parents of children who are suffering from Autism. These apps mainly target two factors: “diagnosis” and “treatment”.
With the help of these apps, parents of autistic children can easily access the diagnosis and treatment methods of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Most of such apps provide a survey about an autistic child. On completion of the survey, which hardly takes 1-3 minutes, parents receive results and information about Autism solutions. Parents can explore the provided solutions and choose the one that is best suited for the child.
Autism Success Stories at ALEXA:
Amazon Alexa has also proven to be a boon for parents dealing with Autistic kids. There are many Autism related stories on Alexa. One can listen to stories of other patients and learn how they cure the condition to help an autistic child. Listen Autism Success Stories for free by just downloading them from the Alexa Store on Amazon. These success stories will help an autistic child to learn the following skills:
Non-Verbal autistic children can learn to speak with these stories in 10 sessions or less
Seizure disorder can be cured without medications
Sensory processing issues will disappear
Gut issues will also disappear
These stories will help to establish a healthy immune system
Improve the cognitive abilities of the child
These stories will help a child to socialize with ease
Children will become independent with the help of these stories
These are some of the Alternative methods for treating Autism. These technologies are very effective and will help a person to take a step forward in curing and removing Autism symptoms from the child or loved ones. However, it is always advisable to personally consult a neurologist as every child is different.
Autism Spectrum Disorder or Autism is a group of neurological and developmental disorders. In this type of disorder, a person faces problems in social interaction and sometimes even in communication. These problems are usually seen in children. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates in 2014, nearly 1 in 59 children suffers from Autism disorder.
People often think that there is no “cure” for Autism. One can only nullify the symptoms of Autism by using therapies like behavioural therapy, occupational therapy, play therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, massages, weighted blankets and clothing, and meditation techniques. Modern medicine for a long time has been focusing on finding reasons for Autism to cure it.
In reality, the cure for Autism has already been discovered.
Most of the researches that focus on autism tend to focus on physical factors, while the cause and cure are primarily physiological.
Today, this article presents the understanding of the solution for this disorder and how one can “cure” Autism.
Research has been done to approach Autism from a holistic perspective. In that research, it has come out that consciousness plays an indispensable role in Autism.
Recent researches have established the connection between Brain - Gut - Energy Fields with consciousness quartet with autism. This perspective also presents a practical approach of understanding the actual results of Autism cures and limiting the symptoms permanently.
Before coming on the “how” part, let us explore these terms individually to detangle the confusion that might have developed till now:
First Brain (i.e. brain in the skull): The main function of this brain is transmitting and receiving signals from one part of the body to other parts.
Second Brain (i.e. Gut brain): This brain should be the primary brain. It is a gut brain that first senses the energy frequencies and signals in the form of emotions and then transfers it to the brain to translate it as thoughts.
Third Brain: The third brain is interdimensional which contains energy frequencies and their information. It connects to the neural network system of the skull and gut.
Energy Fields: The energy fields consist of the meridians, chakras, and other refined subtle energies which help to connect these three brains.
What Actually Autism Cure Is?
Many people or theories misunderstand the term “cure”. In the case of “Autism cure”, there are theories and treatments that limit the symptoms of autism. But, in reality, the autism cure should work on limiting all the symptoms that a person is experiencing. For example, the actual autism cure should enable a nonverbal child to speak coherently.
So, Autism cure needs to focus on filling the missing piece in a child to treat autism and limit all the symptoms.
However, the question arises, what exactly is this "missing piece"?
Consciousness: The Missing Piece
The missing piece is nothing but Consciousness. According to the Applied Energy Medicine and Applied Intentional Epigenetics, consciousness is an authentic autism cure that is already showing the results in the field of treating autism.
It is interesting to know how consciousness glues the Brain - Gut - Energy Fields triad together as a coherent unit.
Human DNA is programmed inherently to respond to language. For “clear communication," DNA requires the correct frequency. People with developed consciousness may create a conscious channel for the communication with DNA.
With development in the Psychiatry field, it is being accepted that the “mind” is not confined to the brain in the skull. The human mind extends beyond the physical selves. It is not just the part inside our head, but also the human perception of their experiences and those experiences themselves.
According to research in the field of Neuro gastroenterology, human Gut functions like a Brain, and in many aspects even controls the operations of the brain in the skull. The cells that are released from the brain in the skull are also present in the Gut of the human being.
So, it is the consciousness which is the most tangible for energy sensing, seeing, or feeling and acts as a thread to connect all four of them together.
Consciousness smoothens the functioning of the human brain through energy. According to quantum theory, everything in this universe is made up of energy, and it is no exception for the actual result of Autism cure.
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, you must be feeling baffled and disheartened. It is surely upsetting to learn that your beloved child has a serious developmental disorder. Learning about the disorder, and where to seek help may ease your confusion. Autism is a major developmental disorder, which develops in early childhood. Autism primarily impairs a child’s ability to interact and communicate.
Struggles of an autistic child-
- Social withdrawal
- Repetitive, rigid behavior
- Difficulty communicating verbally/non-verbally
- Learning disability
Being autistic or artistic-
Despite such problems, most parents of autistic children hold high hopes of wanting to unleash the one talent their child must be gifted with. Most often, the gifted talent is ‘art’. Studies show that in about 90% cases, autistic children possess artistic, creative skills. The finding may be surprising to others, as they can barely imagine how a child with the above traits could possibly be creative.
To quote a parent whose child suffers from autism since age 5- “My son Sam, who is now 15 years old, forced me into rethinking creativity years ago. He was hardly six years old, when I realized he could envision things that I would never imagine. During playtime, I once drew one or two curves on a paper and handed it back to him. I had really expected Sam to scribble a few lines or maybe a disoriented picture. But what my son came up with left me spellbound. Sam had drawn a picture of a bowlful of cereal with a spoon, and a hand pouring milk from a carton. For most people this would probably not mean anything. But being a mother to an autistic child, I was completely in awe of my son’s artistic skills.”
How to nurture your child’s ‘hidden talent’?
The question remains - Can such creative skills be discovered in your child too? The answer to the question is ‘Yes!’ Here is how you too can help your child cope with autism-
- Don’t limit your child: Allow your child to express his thoughts through creativity, art, music. His/her imagination should know no bounds. Sit by their side and watch them learn using different colors, shapes, and forms.
- Let your child thrive: Holding back your child will not help him/her come out of their shell. Your child may have difficulty learning things in school, or going through books. But he/she may have a knack for paintings, or solving puzzles. Encourage their artistic skills, and watch them grow.
- Intent healing for your child: A couple of sessions of Intent Healing for both the parent and the child can help manage autism. Ideally, 6 sessions of this therapy for the child and 2 sessions for the mother is recommended.
More than conventional treatment, autistic children need the support and affection of their parents. By adopting the above measures, you can assure your child’s speedy recovery.
Forging positive peer relationships is essential for all children. Sadly, children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) find making friends and being accepted by their peers difficult. The hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsiveness associated with the disorder can impede the child’s attempts of socializing with others in several ways.
Non-acceptance, isolation, loneliness- these are perhaps some of the most painful aspects of ADHD-related ailments. These experiences usually leave behind long-lasting effects on the minds of the child. The good news is, you can help your child develop social skills and competencies. Here are 4 ways you can do this-
- Make your child socially aware: Studies show that children with ADHD fail to monitor their own behavior. Often they are unable to have a clear awareness and understanding of social situations or the reactions they provoke in others. ADHD-related impairments can result in weaknesses of your child’s ability to read or assess a situation, self-monitor, self-evaluate, and adjust accordingly to the same.
- Role-play to teach your child: Children with ADHD have tough time learning from past experiences. They tend to react without thinking about the consequences. As parents, you must provide them frequent and immediate feedback on inappropriate behavior. One way you can do this is by adopting the ‘role-play’ method. Role-playing can help you teach your child how to practice social skills, and respond to challenging situations.
- Provide opportunities to forge friendships: Arrange for a specific ‘play time’ for the child. Provide opportunities for developing friendly bonds with peer groups. Children who are of school-going age should be encouraged more to interact with others. Setting a fixed time for playful activities can be helpful. You can have your child’s friends (one or two at a time) over to take part in some activity, and watch him socialize with them. As the child grows older, friendships and relationships often become complicated. Therefore, it is important that the parents be involved and continue to facilitate positive peer interaction.
- Improve your child’s peer status: Once the child is tagged by his/her peer group in a negative way for lacking social skills, it becomes hard to drop the tag. Having a negative reputation is in fact one of the greatest obstacles the child may have to overcome socially. Parents are advised to work with the child’s teacher/coach to address such negative reputational effects, and improve their peer status.
ADHD can thus be managed by improving one’s social skills. Parents of a child who suffer from this hyperactive disorder can also seek help from a professional to get some input on the condition of their child.
Before applying the tips suggested here, it is highly recommended that an Energy Assessment be done for your child by an expert in ADHD. This will help establish the correct diagnosis in the first place and you can then explore unconventional or alternative healing methods such as Intent Healing that are helping parents who have children with ADHD see their child thrive with their talents and gifts by curing the limiting symptoms in the child.
Bringing up a child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is very different from traditional child-rearing. Keeping up with usual household activities and making house-rules almost seems impossible when you have a hyperactive child around.
Recognizing the signs of ADHD in your child-
Children/young adults with ADHD encounter the following traits-
- Easy distraction
- Inability to remain seated for longer periods
- Anger management issues
- Lack of concentration
Sometimes, coping up with your child’s behavior can be really frustrating, but there are ways to make life easier.
How to raise a child with ADHD-
There is no denying the fact that children with ADHD are functionally different from others. While they can still learn what is socially acceptable and what is not, ADHD does make them prone to impulsive behavior.
Depending on the severity and symptoms of the disorder in the child, parents should adopt various approaches. First, you will need to modify your own behavior in order to alter and manage your child’s behavior.
- Identify which behaviors in your child affects your emotional state the most and apply simple techniques such as taking conscious deep breathing many times a day on your own to calm yourself. If you are unable to calm down with other methods Intent Healing self-healing will help you to stabilize your energies in a neutral, calm or positive state of being.
- With a daily practice such as Intent Healing, the Triggers that cause the unproductive and undesirable symptoms of ADHD manifestation in your child will disappear permanently and your child's energies can then be directed into productive and satisfying pursuits and endeavors.
- Aggressive outbursts, anger/agitation is common behavioral problems faced by ADHD patients/children. One way of dealing with such issues is for you to take a ‘time-out’and prepare yourself beforehand by applying calming techniques on Yourself first. This will help your energies be in a neutral/calm or positive state of being, which your child will then Feel too and that will help calm the child and prevent and/or mitigate these kinds of outbursts occurring in your child.
Apart from behavioral management, parents are also advised to adopt certain habits such as-
- Working out a daily routine for the child, and sticking to it
- Organizing and simplifying the child’s life
- Regularly assigning small, do-able tasks to the child
- Limit your child’s accessibility to electronic gadgets- television, video games, etc. since these encourage impulsive behavior. Instead, encourage them to take part in activities that require attention and concentration. For example, reading books, painting/coloring.
Children, especially those with ADHD, often imitate the behavior of a parent/family member. It is therefore important that as parents, you remain calm, composed and relaxed during tough times. Intent Healing helps you prepare beforehand so you are confident in raising your child with ADHD with ease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!