Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for SanguYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from premature ejaculation, now I am going to marry soon. My masturbation time is 3-4 seconds, I have been taking medicine last 8 months but no improvement. I visited also renown ayurveda doctors in Delhi but no permanently recovered, is it curable, a lot of website showing it is not curable use cream or spray. This is not permanent solution, what do I think ,root cause is different ,last 8 months I have taken so many medicines please suggest me how can I recover. I am in tense to think about marriage.
What is Vertigo and what causes it?
Vertigo is a sensation or feeling of spinning around and losing one’s balance even though there is no movement in you or environment.
What causes vertigo?
If the vertigo is caused by problems in the brain or central nervous system it is referred as central vertigo and if the vertigo is caused by problems in inner ear, then it is termed as a peripheral vertigo.
The labyrinth of the inner ear has tiny organs that allow messages to be sent to the brain in response to gravity. By intimating our brains about the movement from the vertical position, we are able to maintain balance or equilibrium. Disturbance to this system therefore produces vertigo that can be created by inflammation among other causes.
The inflammation can be observed in the following conditions -
This is inflammation of labyrinth and vestibular nerve (the nerve that is responsible for encoding the body’s motion and position)
This is due to inflammation of the vestibular nerve.
It is a disorder of the inner ear that is characterized by episodes of vertigo, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and fullness in the ear. The cause of Meniere’s disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. A number of theories exist for why it occurs including constrictions in blood vessels, viral infections, and autoimmune reactions.
Patients having slight degeneration of the cervical spine and presence of osteophytes also have a tendency to develop Vertigo.
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo(BPPV):
(BPPV) is the thought to be caused by a disturbance in the otolith particles. Otolith particles are the crystals of calcium carbonate presnt in the inner ear fluid that pull on sensory hair cells during movement and so stimulate the vestibular nerve to send positional information to the brain. In people with BPPV, endolymph fluid continues to move even after normal head movement has stopped.
BPPV vertigo can also be caused by
- A head injury
- Reduced blood flow in a certain area of the brain
- An episode of labyrinthitis
- Ear surgery
- Prolonged bed rest.
Central vertigo occurs by following causes -
- When there is disturbance to the part of the brain (brainstem and cerebellum) that deals with interaction between the senses of vision and balance and,
- Sensory messages to and from the thalamus.
- Migraine headache
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Multiple sclerosis: The inability to move the eyes to the midline toward the nose.
- Acoustic neuroma: Vertigo causing one sided ringing in the ear and hearing loss.
Symptoms of Vertigo:
Vertigo is normally caused by a change in the position of the head. The following symptoms may be experienced by the people, who are suffering from Vertigo
- Feeling nauseated
- Pulled to one direction
- Ringing in the ears or hearing loss
- Abnormal or jerking eye movements (nystagmus)
Treatment for vertigo:
Treatment for vertigo depends upon the type and severity of the problem. Avoiding consumption of substances that can affect circulation, including caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol, drinking plenty of fluids.
Consumption of lavender and vitamin-D rich food.
Physiotherapy exercises include head and body movements done while sitting on bed (It is better to take guidance of physiotherapists for better and fast relief.)
Medications or treatment can be taken only after doctor’s consultation. Homeopathic treatment is fast and the relief will be long lasting. In most of the cases homeopathic medicines cured the disease without surgeries and side effects when conventional medical system suggested surgery.
Common remedies for Vertigo :
1. CONIUM MACULATUM - Conium is an excellent remedy for the treatment of vertigo with difficult gait, trembling, sudden loss of strength while walking. People complain about vertigo when lying down and turning over in bed. Slight noise or conversation of others or even shaking the head slighlty produces vertigo.
2. COCCULUS INDICUS - Vertigo accompanied by nausea during travelling can be very effectively treated with this Homeopathic medicine. Cocculus gives very good results when the Vertigo is accompanied by nausea.
3. BELLADONNA - Severe throbbing of the head associated with vertigo. Patient feels that he is falling to left side or backwards. It is also effective in patients with Cervical Spondylosis.
4. CALCAREA FLUORICA - Best remedy for treatment of Vertigo due to Cervical Spondylosis where bony tissue is involved.
I feel dryness and itching near my testicle bags and inner thigh area, what should I do? Kindly tell me please My age is 34.
I can't sleep in night now. I'm stressed. A lot of problem coming into my life. If I sleep in 12 am then after 30 to 40 minute automatically am wake up from sleep. I want to stay in sleep at night. please suggest me a sleeping meds. My ages is 20. Sex- F.
Men often take pride in their personal wellness and fitness levels, but surprisingly, many of them overlook one of the most important aspects of their wellbeing -- manhood health! Believe it or not, caring for the manhood can promote self-confidence, as well as a satisfying and fulfilling intimate life; and on the other hand, when male organ health suffers, it can be an indicator of other systemic problems that require attention.
While caring for the manhood is not especially difficult, it does require foresight and care. Here are a few things that are bad for the health of men's most intimate area, as well as some strategies for self-care:
According to medical research, diabetes - a disease that affects many men -- can cause male dysfunction. As most men are aware, diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to process blood sugar, and it can cause a wide range of other health concerns. In terms of bedroom function, diabetes can affect the hormone and nerve responses that lead to a hardon. It is also linked to a condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which the nerves in the fingers, toes, and yes - the manhood - are compromised. This can lead to tingling, pain and even loss of sensation, which has an obvious effect on a man's ability to enjoy any sensual contact.
To avoid these concerns, men who have type 2 diabetes or are at risk for the disease should take special care in terms of watching out for blood sugar, keeping body weight at an appropriate level, and paying attention to good nutrition - all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Smoking isn't just bad for the lungs - it's also bad for the manhood. Research has shown that smoking cigarettes can play a major factor in developing male dysfunction. The reason is clear: smoking wreaks havoc on the blood vessels, and those same blood vessels are responsible for delivering blood to the manhood. As the popular website Healthline notes:
- The risk of smoking to your [sensual] health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the manhood. Tumescence results when the arteries in the manhood expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the manhood. The nerves are responding to sensual signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, tumescence might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.
- As if this loss of function were not bad news enough, it gets even worse: loss of blood flow to the manhood can result in atrophy of the male organ tissue, which can cause the member to shrink by as much as an inch.
- Piercings and other body modifications are more popular than ever, and even pudendal piercings are now fairly common. But men who decide to pierce the manhood should be extremely careful and should have the procedure carried out by a reputable professional. The Mayo Clinic explains that depending on where a piercing is placed, nerve damage may result, impacting sensitivity and the ability to become stimulated.
- Furthermore, piercings that are not meticulously kept clean can cause bacterial and urinary tract infections (UTIs). Therefore, piercings should be kept clean and sanitary at all times. Good personal hygiene habits are key.
- When it comes to hygiene, keeping it simple is best. The area should be washed with warm water and a gentle cleanser; and for a new piercing, a mild solution of sea salt and lukewarm water can help cleanse and remove bacteria.
Protecting the Manhood
In addition to monitoring blood sugar and body weight, quitting smoking, and exercising general male organ care and hygiene, men can protect against a variety of common issues by daily application of a top quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient crème containing vitamins, amino acids and natural emollients can soothe dry, stressed skin; protect against daily wear and tear; control odors; and preserve or even restore sensation in this delicate area.
A painful penis injury is just about every guy's worst nightmare, and one of the primary motivating factors for keeping a close eye on one's penis health. Although many men know about the rare but painful penis fracture, very few are aware that damage to the suspensory ligament of the penis can also be a cause for serious pain and discomfort - as well as an impediment to positive erectile function.
The suspensory ligament
The name "suspensory ligament" is a mouthful, which may be one reason most non-physicians are not familiar with it. A ligament is fibrous connective tissue that generally connects one bone to another. Ligaments are found throughout the body, including in the pelvis. The suspensory ligament is basically what connects the penis to the left and right pubic bones. It also plays a big role in providing maximum support for the penis when it is erect, helping it to stretch up and out as the blood flows in and fills up the penis during times of sexual excitement.
- It's easy to see the important role that the suspensory ligament plays in proper penis functioning and why it is important to avoid injury to this connective tissue. Fortunately, damage to the suspensory ligament is not an everyday occurrence in humans. (Interestingly, it does happen rather more frequently in animals, especially horses.)
- The most common cause of a problem with the suspensory ligament is trauma to the penis, especially if it occurs when the organ is engorged. For example, if the erect penis is pushed down hard, it may cause the ligament to tear, either partially or fully. This can cause a significant degree of pain in the moment, and lingering lesser amounts of pain. The pain is likely to increase during periods of excitement. Because of the role that the ligament plays in supporting erection, it also means that a man's erection may not be as full or as intense as is normal.
- This "pushing down" on the erect penis may occur when a partner accidentally handles the penis incorrectly, or if a man is thrusting during intercourse at an incorrect angle. Sometimes this can occur during sleep, when a man is experiencing an erection and rolls over on it. It can also be the result of an object, such as a baseball, hitting the erect penis with great force.
- If a man sustains a penis injury, he should contact a doctor as soon as possible; seeing a urologist is generally a better first step than seeing a general practitioner, who is likely to recommend a visit to a urologist anyway.
- If the damage to the suspensory ligament is minor - meaning, the ligament has been strained but not actually torn or detached - the doctor is likely to recommend pain relievers, application of soothing compresses and rest. However, in cases in which there is tearing or detachment, surgery is often recommended. Ligaments do not have the same propensity to heal naturally as many other parts of the body, and so "re-sewing" the suspensory ligament is often necessary in order to correct the penis injury.
- Treating damage to the suspensory ligament, or any type of penis injury, is easier if the manhood is already in its best possible health. Regular use of a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help in this area. Vitamin C is well known for its role in collagen production and the resulting penile tissue firmness, so most men will wisely gravitate toward a crème that includes this all-important vitamin. Since trauma can also result in de-sensitization of the penis, a crème that also contains acetyl L carnitine is recommended. Why? Because acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective; it helps prevent peripheral nerve damage to the penis due to rough handling, thereby protecting the degree of pleasurable sensitivity which men associate with the penis.
Suffering from acidity past one week sometimes heartburn or stomach cramps having homeo medicine for this any suggestion.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but in most cases, a satisfied penis equals a happy man - and oral sex is one surefire way to make that happen. There are numerous sex tips available for women that can help them to become more proficient at the art of fellatio. But a pleasurable oral sex experience is a two-way street; there are things a guy can do to make it more enjoyable for his partner, as well -- and therefore increase the likelihood of repeat performances. Tending to his penis health is one of the more obvious oral sex tips, but it doesn't stop there.
Think a little
- What can a man do to make oral sex more pleasant for the person doing him this tremendous favor? To answer that question, it helps for a man to imagine himself in the position of performing fellatio and to think about the things that would give him pause. That's hard for some guys to do, but if they make the effort, their list of oral sex tips might include the following:
- Be clean. This is obvious and fairly easy. Every guy has had the experience of removing his clothes at the end of a day and becoming aware of how much his package reeks. All the sweat that accumulates during the day can produce an odor that a guy can smell from several feet away - so imagine what it might smell like when the face is placed directly against it. The odor is off-putting enough, but sometimes there's dirt, grime, dried semen, and other physical manifestations as well - and that's before even considering the possibility of smegma. A man needs to be sure to clean his penis regularly; if oral sex is on the table, he should excuse himself and do a quick clean-up near to the time that the experience may begin.
- Consider shaving. Manscaping is more popular now than ever, but that doesn't mean that it is the norm. A few quick glances in the locker room is enough to prove that most men still prefer to let their bushes grow wild and free. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, and whether a man shaves his pubic hair is a totally personal choice. However, most people who are on the performing end of fellatio agree that getting hair stuck in their teeth or in their throat is not something they look forward to. Men who are interested in increasing their oral sex opportunities may want to consider shaving - either de-nuding the entire package (balls, penis, crotch) or just the thick bush. Some men compromise and do a close trim, rather than shaving down to the skin. And some are able to enlist their partner's aid in the shaving process, which can be highly erotic on its own.
- Give a warning. Some people don't want to swallow, so it's only polite to give a warning when ejaculation is imminent.
- Watch the diet. The flavor of one's semen is affected by the foods one consumes. A diet that's heavy on certain foods (asparagus, garlic, red meat, strong spices, dairy, broccoli and fried foods among them) produces semen with an acrid, bitter taste. Sweeter foods, such as cinnamon and peppermint, as well as parsley, make semen more palatable.
No list of oral sex tips would be complete without re-emphasizing that an orally-satisfied penis needs to be a healthy one. Using a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) helps to ensure that any potential oral sex providers won't worry about the health of the item headed for their mouth. Definitely make sure that the chosen crème contains vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which fight stubborn penis odor. Since a penis that is free of dry skin and cracks is more appealing, look for a crème with powerful moisturizing abilities; one with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) is best in this area.