Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
Range Of Motion Exercise Treatment
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Sensory Integration Therapy
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Computerised Traction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
Submit a review for PMN Physiotherapy Speciaality Clinic,Pranikha Pain Relief CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, helped me improve my health and caring. thnx a ton Dr
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are inspiring. Thanks for sharing your thought on my concern. I will check with the options given by you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful. I think this advice would help me out a lot.
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, sensible and professional. Thanks
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are well-reasoned, professional, practical, sensible and caring. Ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful. Thank you for suggestion
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful. Its really helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful. thank you
Shashi Kant Paul
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be very helpful. Thanx sr
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be knowledgeable. thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be caring. Thank you Sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Nagaraj to be professional. Nice
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks DOCTOR
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou
Dr. P Nagaraj provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank s
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding
Suffering from piles. During this summer felt very inconvenient to sit. Further it is painful n pulling apart with pain.
Genomics refers to the study of genome which is the complete set of dna. The blueprint of an organism and includes all its genes. Nucleotide bases a c g and t in a specific order make up the dna sequence of an organism. Human genomes include both protein coding dna genes and non coding dna. Every piece of genomic information sets the pace for detailed studies of the genome.
The human genome is made up of more than 3 billion genetic letters and hence sequencing the genome is a pre requisite to understanding it. Genes are the building blocks of heredity. They are passed from parent to child. Sometimes there is a nucleotide base change mutation in the gene or genes. This mutation in the gene cause a medical condition called genetic disorder. Few of the disorders are down's syndrome thalassemia sickle cell anaemia cystic fibrosis tay sachs etc,
Precision medicine focuses on understanding individual variability in disease prevention care and treatment and also educating the people by providing public with summaries of genetic conditions and their associated genes
Genomics could help identify genetic traits defects in the embryonic stage thus alerting both the prospective parents and doctors about what preventive measures and precautions need to be taken.
Dear Sir/ Madam, In my CT scan kub report there was a 1) Right kidney approx. 8.8 cm. Calculus of size 10 mm in right lower ureter which shows mild hydronephrosis & hydroureteric changes. Mild stranding of right perinephric fat is seen. I never felt any pain before or any symptoms which occurred in just 2 days. 2) Left kidney 9.5 cm shows calculus of size 7 mm at lower pole. Rest things are normal. Two days back surgeon operated a URS of right kidney & standing. What precautions I should take to avoid surgery of left kidney calculus & medicines which dissolve or break calculus of 7 mm. There is no pain in my left side so far. Pls advise best supplements to avoid these stones in future. Looking forward your best suggestions, medicines. Thanks Nitin kumar.
Can you tell me some name of medicine which brings some better concentration oor focus during the time if reading.
Trust is something which one keep up the faith and kindness of loyalties towards an individual or an objects which is really an abstract, that means which can't be seen or felt physically. But it could be in one to one conscious world which can even gets broken when the trust can't come in action or to one real believe in it's nature which suppose to be, thus this could play an important role in human life in various forms of its period
Trust also plays a good value in all relationship like child to parents husband to wife lovers themselves one to one patient to doctors employee to management teachers to students and vice versas to all.
This is an confidence where it could be well played to the periods of life cycle and its various phases, and if this gets failure by one it looses others genuineness and quality of the contents involved and may be very difficult to soothen the wounded souls. Sometimes time and period also may reverse the effectiveness of the loss of trust and also gaining the trust too.
When a bone becomes cracked or broken into multiple pieces is called fracture which can be due to sports injury accident or violent trauma
- intense pain in the injured area which gets worse when it is moved
- numbness in the injured area
- bluish colour swelling or visible deformity
- bone protruding through the skin
- heavy bleeding
First aid care:
1. Stop bleeding ; elevate and apply pressure to the wound using a sterile bandage or a clean piece of cloth
2. Immobilise the injured area ; if the broken bone is in the neck or back, make the person to stay as still as possible. Suppose if it is in the limbs, immobilise with splint or sling
3. Cold application; wrap an ice pack or bag of ice cubes in a piece of cloth or cover and apply it to the injured area for up to 15 minutes at a time
4. Call for professional assistance; move the person to hospital for professional care. If doesn't appear to be breathing unconscious or both.
I'm 30 year old 6 feet tall and my weight is 55, I've tried gym and supplement to grow muscle and wight gain but nothing works, what should I do?
A full-fledged sleep is important for human health. For many years, scientists are researching all of the parameters of sleep, ascertain their significance for the body, deal with the causes of snoring, which sometimes is the main enemy of the quality of sleep.
Without treatment, challenged the dream can lead not only to the constant fatigue, but also a cause of such effects as the occasional bout of drowsiness (gipnolepsiya), myocardial infarction, lowering the protective forces of the organism or violation of the brain.
According to the statistics they snore in sleep 25 % of the people on the earth after thirty years, and this applies to both men and women. Snoring makes it difficult to sleep man, but not prevents sleep so much as sleep apnea, which is the most serious consequence of snoring.
Reason for snoring:
1. Excessive weight muscle tone becomes weak, which is the cause of snoring. Even with a mild degree of obesity increases the risk of snoring in 10 times, and syndrome obstruktivnogo sleep apnea are diagnosed by more than half of the cases.
2. Hereditary anatomical differences (the defunct ago chin, little lower jaw - mikrognatiya, large tongue, cleft palate, iskrivlennaya septum nose, tongue)
3. Chronic diseases (adenoids nasal, sinus problems, chronic tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis)
4. Reduced the function of the thyroid gland. The lack of thyroid hormones causing nasal mucous membranes with edema and obesity, i. e. The right to two factors that provoke snoring.