Doctor in Ortho Neuro Clinic
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Ortho Neuro ClinicYour feedback matters!
As per my new job (delivery boy) requirements, I need to drive bike at least for 8 hrs a day. It has been 2 days since I've started my job. I'm having back pain since then. How can I counter the back pain and do my job happily.
Having back pain since 5 years. Orthopedic doctor suggest me epidural steroid injection. Is it good take shot of this injection. M having radicular pain from hip to lev. Pain.while walking and feeling cramp on back due to mri shows l4 l5 s1. Disc dessication. Will epidural help me or should I avoid this injection thank yo sir.
Recently I hit gym but only push ups squats and pull up. But now my hands and legs are paining as help. Plzz help.
I am32 years old. I am suffering from complete acl injury. Since 1st April 2018. I don't want to go for surgery. Suggest me another way. Does physiotherapy help somehow.
Hello, I have pain in nerves of Lower part of right leg. When I pain stop and when I sit pain starts. I am 45 years old. I am also drink and smoke. So please provide me consultation. I have also seen to a doctor who gave me A tablet like nucoxia Mr. and pregabalin. But these tablet don't stop pain. Please provide me consultation. I am in big problem. Please tell me some exercise which can give me relief. Please tell me food diet which I would take. Please doctor please.
My husband, aged 34 yrs, has back pain which heals after taking pain killer for 3-4 days. MRI report showed compressive myelopathy at c4-c5 and and straightening of cervical lorditic curvature. Please suggest for remedial steps. Is surgery the only way for this.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!