Doctor in New Hope Hospitals
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for New Hope HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 64 yrs. Old male it is just beginning of Parkinson disease in my case ,someone told me it is due to lack of Vitamin D3 and D6 weather it is true and how I can plan my diet to reduce the symptoms please advise if it is fact.
I have been suffering from disc extrusion with loss of lumbar curvature and have been taking tablet pentanerv nt since 3 months. Feels little bit better now. So how long is it safe to conceive after taking the tablets. Please suggest.
I had a brain stroke 4 years ago. I used medicines for more than three years. Now, from the last nine months I stopped using medicines, as I wasn't interested anymore. Now, I am doing quite good. What would be your suggestion, sir?
I am breastfeeding my baby who is just 25 days old. I also had delivery via c section. Can I get bleach and facial done on my face?
Once last 2 year back I hospitalized after head injury and doctors did surgery, Obviously they gave tt injections I thought. Before 10 days I got injury on my feet from rusted iron. I thought every tt injection have life span of 5 -10 years. So I have nt taken tt injection. But in your Lybrate doctor said that's before 2 year no use at all. So give me truth suggestions I believed in Lybrate so much.
Is cauda equina curable completely? Is there any difference in time between recovery of nerve damage and muscle damage?
I have 160 cm height and 27 years age. May I increase my height. MainlyvI want to know that how can I know I have no hormonal disorder. Except it I am taking balance diet and exercise. Suggest how can I increase my height at least 6-8 inch.
Hello Dr. From last two years my husband suffering from insomnia. He have a fatty liver also. But he don't drink and never eat spicy and junk food, after this he is not healthy.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: you should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: you may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: you should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.