Doctors in Madras Medical Mission
I am 31 married working woman. I just want to ask if I find some transitory happiness in doing something which I know is not the right way. But after all, it's about me and my happiness. Not the society. which is not at all harmful for anyone out there. as it is said every person has the right to be happy. I also want to b. Should I go ahead with that?
My bp is 225/145 please suggest me treatment and what tests should I do. Suggest me the medication also.
Hi, I have 09 mm gall balder stone removal without surgery? Our with help of medication only advice.
Dear sir, I had unprotected sex with my gf and she take unwanted 72 with in 72 hour and after 3 days again we sex but not ejaculate inside her. And again taken unwanted 72 within 72 hour after taking pill 5 days later she spotting and before 5 days of her period she bleeding one day like period. Her period date is 6 october but still 12 days delay but not come period. Please hep me sir.
Which of these cause Gastric problem? Which should be avoided for stomach problems: Chick peas (Channa) Green peas Kidney beans (Rajma) Soya chunks (meal maker) Butter Beans Sweet Corn.
I am 25 years old and have had sex with my bf last week after which I took I pill. Today I saw that I got bleeding and its paining down there. I am having a bit of headache and body pain specially legs and back. Is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding as the bleeding lasted just for few seconds?
Can we do sex with multiple partners without precaution. Actually there is a lady and she wants to have sex without condom. We both are married and is it cause HIV OR Hiv only happens when we interact with an infected person. Kindly suggest. Awaiting your response.
I am 22 years old. My vagina become loosen. because of masturbation. Whether I need to undergo for surgery or shall I use any tightening cream.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy.