Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Kumaran HospitalYour feedback matters!
28 Male. My lower lip is big, n when I open my mouth it gets even bigger. I want to do a lower lip reduction. Want to know that Is there any downside of the treatment? What are the things I have to keep in mind?
I was done LIS surgery 6 months ago and my fissure is completely cured now. Now my question is if I get severe hard stool anyhow then anal fissure can recur again? According to statistics what is the percentage of recurrence after a hard stool after LIS surgery?
Im fair but hav dark circles and brown spots on my cheek bone .so please suggest me a good creme so that I get clear skin.
Hi All, I have phulbari (white spots) on my body and from last 2 months tried all type of medicines but no use. Now I want to remove this with a surgery. Can you please let me know the surgery for this and cost of it please?
Sir 1 more question how we become my skin fair I am dark please give me the name of cream and medicine and other methods.
I have black spots on my face so please give me prescription for that and have cold fever also so answer sir/madam.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from hyperpigmentation due to hydroquinone abuse for the last 3 yrs, I have tried several creams but all in vain. Please tell me any medication or cream to apply.
Have dark spots on the face, like dark dots. Need good cream for fast cure, used few for years never worked though.
My wife feels pain in her right side breast in shoulder side. Please suggest & help as she is very worried.
My wife is having herpes at the back behind the shoulder. She is taking a Aciclovir tablets 400 mg for about four days. But persists pain and irritation but not spreading and it is at only one place. Can we consult a Dermatologist? Met only general physician. Need your advice please.
I'm dark in complexion but I want fairer skin but afraid of surgery .so please tell me some permanent way to be fairer ?some cream or else.
Sir my skin all time oily and acne black spot please plz give me suggestions any cream for beautiful skin. And glowing skin all time please sir.
Hi I have some infection in my buttocks crack, it have some Moisture after washing also and some thing poops out sometime, if I apply boroline it will be stopped but after some day same thing happen. What to do? What is it? I am confused. I face this problem last 20 days.
I am 27. I have pores and scars on face due to pimples in the earlier age. Please help as my skin looks dull and age due to that.
My face is very oily and looks dull how to get ride of it, if not permanently for at least 5 to 8 hours.
Adrenal gland cancer is a form of cancer which usually affects adrenals (tiny glands which sit above each kidney). The kidneys are situated inside the upper abdomen. The tumor usually develops in the outer part of the adrenal gland called the cortex. These hormones are called steroids and produce cortisol (hormone made in the adrenal gland) and sex hormones.
Types of Adrenal Tumors:
- Cancer in the outer part of the adrenal gland like adrenocortical carcinoma.
- Neuroblastoma (usually affects children).
- An extremely rare form of tumor called pheochromocytoma.
Symptoms of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Low levels of potassium
- High blood pressure
- Panic attacks and anxiety can also occur
- Throbbing sensation in the heart
- Immense headache
- Excessive amount of sweating
- Pain in the abdominal area
- Extreme fluctuation in blood sugar levels (diabetes)
- Weight loss or weight gain for no reason.
- Weakness and feelings of fatigue
- Hair loss
- Some changes in the genitalia.
- Unusual occurrence of acne.
- Changes in sex drive (libido).
Treatments of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Surgery: This option can be considered in extreme cases. Surgery usually involves surgically removing the tumors. If the tumor is smaller than 5 cm, it might not be cancerous or dangerous. In this case a laparoscopic surgery is suggested.
- Hormone Therapy: Adrenal glands might produce excess hormones during other treatments for curing adrenal gland cancer. The doctor might suggest drugs like metyrapone, streptozotocin, metyrosine and spironolactone to maintain your hormone levels.
- Chemotherapy: This is the most common form of treatment to kill the cancer cells. Chemotherapy stops the cells ability to divide and grow thus destroying the cancer cells. During chemotherapy a patient is given a combination of different drugs at a time. The amount of adrenocorticoids which is produced by the adrenal glands during adrenal cancer is greatly reduced. The side effects of chemotherapy include nausea, vomiting, risk of infection, loss of appetite, hair loss, diarrhea and fatigue. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.