Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Jupiter Surgical Speciality CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
- Relationship commitments loveliness responsibilities - are the most important in shaping of one's identity and symbol of perfection in attitude otherwise
- This indeed makes an individual ready to face the challenges in their path of life and to survive into it successfully.
- But by mere commitments alone in relationship of responsibilities would not make differences if there is no civilised realisation happens naturally in the mind and all part of his own cells, to make it a room for success.
- Life is a journey in between so many gets in and gets off in various stages of our life.
- But the fact is at the end we may have to depart alone.
- Meantime our karma too plays a prominent role in shaping the beauty of the life.
- So kindly not harm or hurt anyone either physically mentally or any means of any creatures in this world.
- As purely not the quantity of days speaks with individual, it is the quality of one's own attitude and conduct decides his destiny and to their generations ofcourse.
It's been 4 months to my pregnancy, my leg and hand is swelling, I have severe pain in my left leg and thigh since 2 days, what precaution should I use to avoid severe pain ,pls suggest any Medicine which I can take during pregnancy or any oil which can heal my pain. Now situation is like I am unable to move my leg. What can be the cause. I had a bit of mango. Pls suggest I am unable to sleep due to this pain.
Basic conditions to be healthy are found to be three components they are:
1. Normal weight,
2. Exercise daily,
3. Proper nutrition.
Supposing you were told that you need to keep lugging a really awkward cargo weight from 8 kg to 20 kg, regardless of whether you walk, sit, eat or sleep. You're probably terribly would surely, isn't it? but that's exactly what you're doing in the excessive weight! you wear the unhealthy flab. You're overloading all organs, especially the heart and blood system.
Overweight is dangerous! he depletes the heart. Insurance statistics show that the last thing live fat people. Every pounds overweight shortens your life. That's why condition no. 1 for healthy hearts are normal weight!
It is possible to achieve optimum weight naturally and in continuing to support him all the time. The use of drugs from obesity even more dangerous than the mere obesity!
Condition no. 2 for a healthy heart is a rigorous exercise routine. The exercise will not only help to maintain normal weight, but will also stimulate healthy blood flow, improve muscle tone and bodies would enhance the functioning of all organs of the body.
What is most important is the condition no. 3-proper nutrition! a healthy heart and healthy body are created a clean and healthy blood, and clean, healthy blood is the food that you eat. Food is the most important factor in the regulation of weights, nutrition blood and through it the whole body nutritional, protects the heart from a deadly cholesterol and strengthens it, turning into a powerful source-life eternal youth.
Hello sir I am 25 year old and my problem is that my penis is too dry from last 2 months and I am getting weak day by day also I am suffering from heel pain. I have gone through HIV test but result was non reactive .so please tell me what is the problem with me.
Rehabilitation of the pelvic floor:
Muscles: rehabilitation was done using the Tanzberger exercises, given by german Physical therapist, renate tanzberger. The Participant was made to sit on a swiss ball (approx. 68-70cm in diameter), with the hip And the knee flexed to 90o and the feet Properly placed on the ground. The Participants were explained in detail about The pfm. The landmarks were explained by Making them sit on a firm surface (chair) And by making them feel for the contraction And relaxation of the gluteal, anal and the Vaginal muscles.
1. Exercise: Rolling the ball Forward: The participant was asked To roll the ball forward towards the Knee without lifting off the feet and Keeping the lumbar spine erect. While rolling, contraction of the Pfm was to be done and while Returning, relaxation.
2. Exercise 2-back to back sitting: The Participant and the therapist sat on The swiss ball back to back. The Participant was asked to pull the ball Towards the knees which do not Move and this activity was restricted Or slowed down by the therapist who Tried to pull the ball in opposite Direction. This brings about the Isometric contraction of the pelvic Floor muscles. The participant was asked to contract the Pelvic floor muscles (50 contractions for Each exercise) while exhaling and relax While inhaling. Treatment was given for 4 Weeks, 3 sessions per week. Each session Continued for about 20-30 minutes Depending upon the fatigue level of each Individual subject with sufficient rest break In between each exercise.
I used to surf on mobile till 2 am at the time of holiday. Afte that I used to face various issues such as urine issues infection muscle pain, full body twitching, and headache, pin and needles feeling in body vibration in legs after seating. Some acidity issue and I used to have sleeplessness. I have done blood test urine routine sonography kub and ecg everything is normal .i used to have abdomen pain also. What is the reason and solution for the problem?
What are the real causes of Cancer disease? I have observed that even people who don't smoke & chew tobacco are developing cancer at a faster pace. And is there a way to avoid it completely by changing lifestyle & food habits?
I have deep under eye dark circle I will use melaglow rich but its can not fade away of 1 year I am sleep 8 hours regularly please suggest me good cream sir.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Hi, I have delivered on aug 4th 2016. Now I am loosing my hair. I feel that my hair fall is like anything. Bcuz I am taking care of baby I just can't concentrate on my hair and other thing. Can you please suggest me any diet or other precautions to reduce my hair fall.
Nowadays the humans tend to suffer problems, and main root cause of all unsolved problems is unacceptancy of their own faults without realisation and leaving their self and inbuilt egoness and knowing their guilty too
This might leads to mis understanding of one to one and sometimes even the relationship comes to halt, and in case of family it may drift the separation too leading complications in both ends
This could be solved only through
- making space for dialogues
- clearing the unnecessary myths
- self realisations through the positive circumstances
- not giving any role to unwanted external involvement
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding
Suffering from piles. During this summer felt very inconvenient to sit. Further it is painful n pulling apart with pain.
Genomics refers to the study of genome which is the complete set of dna. The blueprint of an organism and includes all its genes. Nucleotide bases a c g and t in a specific order make up the dna sequence of an organism. Human genomes include both protein coding dna genes and non coding dna. Every piece of genomic information sets the pace for detailed studies of the genome.
The human genome is made up of more than 3 billion genetic letters and hence sequencing the genome is a pre requisite to understanding it. Genes are the building blocks of heredity. They are passed from parent to child. Sometimes there is a nucleotide base change mutation in the gene or genes. This mutation in the gene cause a medical condition called genetic disorder. Few of the disorders are down's syndrome thalassemia sickle cell anaemia cystic fibrosis tay sachs etc,
Precision medicine focuses on understanding individual variability in disease prevention care and treatment and also educating the people by providing public with summaries of genetic conditions and their associated genes
Genomics could help identify genetic traits defects in the embryonic stage thus alerting both the prospective parents and doctors about what preventive measures and precautions need to be taken.
Dear Sir/ Madam, In my CT scan kub report there was a 1) Right kidney approx. 8.8 cm. Calculus of size 10 mm in right lower ureter which shows mild hydronephrosis & hydroureteric changes. Mild stranding of right perinephric fat is seen. I never felt any pain before or any symptoms which occurred in just 2 days. 2) Left kidney 9.5 cm shows calculus of size 7 mm at lower pole. Rest things are normal. Two days back surgeon operated a URS of right kidney & standing. What precautions I should take to avoid surgery of left kidney calculus & medicines which dissolve or break calculus of 7 mm. There is no pain in my left side so far. Pls advise best supplements to avoid these stones in future. Looking forward your best suggestions, medicines. Thanks Nitin kumar.
Can you tell me some name of medicine which brings some better concentration oor focus during the time if reading.
Trust is something which one keep up the faith and kindness of loyalties towards an individual or an objects which is really an abstract, that means which can't be seen or felt physically. But it could be in one to one conscious world which can even gets broken when the trust can't come in action or to one real believe in it's nature which suppose to be, thus this could play an important role in human life in various forms of its period
Trust also plays a good value in all relationship like child to parents husband to wife lovers themselves one to one patient to doctors employee to management teachers to students and vice versas to all.
This is an confidence where it could be well played to the periods of life cycle and its various phases, and if this gets failure by one it looses others genuineness and quality of the contents involved and may be very difficult to soothen the wounded souls. Sometimes time and period also may reverse the effectiveness of the loss of trust and also gaining the trust too.
When a bone becomes cracked or broken into multiple pieces is called fracture which can be due to sports injury accident or violent trauma
- intense pain in the injured area which gets worse when it is moved
- numbness in the injured area
- bluish colour swelling or visible deformity
- bone protruding through the skin
- heavy bleeding
First aid care:
1. Stop bleeding ; elevate and apply pressure to the wound using a sterile bandage or a clean piece of cloth
2. Immobilise the injured area ; if the broken bone is in the neck or back, make the person to stay as still as possible. Suppose if it is in the limbs, immobilise with splint or sling
3. Cold application; wrap an ice pack or bag of ice cubes in a piece of cloth or cover and apply it to the injured area for up to 15 minutes at a time
4. Call for professional assistance; move the person to hospital for professional care. If doesn't appear to be breathing unconscious or both.