Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
Range Of Motion Exercise Treatment
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Sensory Integration Therapy
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Computerised Traction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
Submit a review for Jupiter Surgical Speciality CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
When a bone becomes cracked or broken into multiple pieces is called fracture which can be due to sports injury accident or violent trauma
- intense pain in the injured area which gets worse when it is moved
- numbness in the injured area
- bluish colour swelling or visible deformity
- bone protruding through the skin
- heavy bleeding
First aid care:
1. Stop bleeding ; elevate and apply pressure to the wound using a sterile bandage or a clean piece of cloth
2. Immobilise the injured area ; if the broken bone is in the neck or back, make the person to stay as still as possible. Suppose if it is in the limbs, immobilise with splint or sling
3. Cold application; wrap an ice pack or bag of ice cubes in a piece of cloth or cover and apply it to the injured area for up to 15 minutes at a time
4. Call for professional assistance; move the person to hospital for professional care. If doesn't appear to be breathing unconscious or both.
I'm 30 year old 6 feet tall and my weight is 55, I've tried gym and supplement to grow muscle and wight gain but nothing works, what should I do?
A full-fledged sleep is important for human health. For many years, scientists are researching all of the parameters of sleep, ascertain their significance for the body, deal with the causes of snoring, which sometimes is the main enemy of the quality of sleep.
Without treatment, challenged the dream can lead not only to the constant fatigue, but also a cause of such effects as the occasional bout of drowsiness (gipnolepsiya), myocardial infarction, lowering the protective forces of the organism or violation of the brain.
According to the statistics they snore in sleep 25 % of the people on the earth after thirty years, and this applies to both men and women. Snoring makes it difficult to sleep man, but not prevents sleep so much as sleep apnea, which is the most serious consequence of snoring.
Reason for snoring:
1. Excessive weight muscle tone becomes weak, which is the cause of snoring. Even with a mild degree of obesity increases the risk of snoring in 10 times, and syndrome obstruktivnogo sleep apnea are diagnosed by more than half of the cases.
2. Hereditary anatomical differences (the defunct ago chin, little lower jaw - mikrognatiya, large tongue, cleft palate, iskrivlennaya septum nose, tongue)
3. Chronic diseases (adenoids nasal, sinus problems, chronic tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis)
4. Reduced the function of the thyroid gland. The lack of thyroid hormones causing nasal mucous membranes with edema and obesity, i. e. The right to two factors that provoke snoring.