Doctor in Jawahar Hospital
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Jawahar HospitalYour feedback matters!
Whenever I walk or jog for a longer time, the pain starts in my shin. Last year I was exercising, once I was sitting on my knees and my whole body weight was on my knees, after that there is pain in my right knee. Its been a year and the pain still occurs sometime.
I am 27 year old male I have back pain for 2 years I used many pain killer medicine but have t get relief.
From past two month I am facing problem in Breathing. I consult doctor he suggested inhaler and xyzal-M. For 1 month. Now I have pain in right side of my back below shoulder but now feeling better in Breathing as compared to last month. Does any one suggest me what to do. Which specialist doctor I will consult. Reason for this pain.
I am suffering from excessive pain in my neck. Whenever I sit for studying or at my laptop my right side of the neck pains along with pain in my right shoulder. What should I do?
I have taken stugeron for almost 9 month now. And I have begin to feel some pain in my joint especially in my knee and elbow could it be a side effect of the medicine am taking?
I have you undergone a MRI for neck pain reports show diffuse angular bulge at c4 c5 C6 c7 can any one tel me what is that how it is caused and what is the permanent treatment to reduce pain any doctor in Hyderabad I'll visit.
I am a 21 year old student 3 months back I got calf injury /Lower part of knee (Right leg) Then for a week I felt a significant pain in my leg but after that the pain disappeared but I still feel some pain in that part sometimes (I can run and walk normally without pain) And sometimes I can hear the pop sound there in calf What should I do?
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints.