Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Hindu Mission Health servicesYour feedback matters!
As for any other medical system, homeopathy has its specific range and limitations. It is true that we cannot deal with all situations. Recognize the limitations of homeopathy. It will only strengthen you.
Homeopathy is not a ‘panacea’. Homeopath is not an ‘all-healer’. Homeopathy is a specialized branch of therapeutics with its specialized area of application. Homeopathy is a ‘method of treating diseases using molecular imprints forms of drugs’. Nothing more, nothing less.
We should be always conscious about our limitations in practicing homeopathy. Mainly, they belong to three classes:
Limitations of homeopathy-
a) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from genetic abnormalities;
b) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from primary nutritional deficiency;
c) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases that require mechanical interventions.
Limitations of individual homeopaths-
a) Limitations of knowledge;
b) Limitations of skills;
c) Limitations of experience in applying homeopathy.
3. Limitations related with our tools-
a) We have no any idea regarding what are the active principles of potentized drugs, or how they actually work;
b) There is no way to know whether medicines we use are genuine regarding its identity, purity or potency- we have to simply believe the labels;
c) We do not have exact knowledge about factors that deactivate or diminish the actions of potentized drugs, and hence we cannot take precautions against them.
Therapeutic range of homeopathy is limited to the treatment of diseases arising from molecular errors caused by exogenous or endogenous pathogenic molecules binding to various biological molecules and producing their inhibitions.
Molecular imprints contained in the potentized homeopathic preparations bind to ligands or biological molecules merely due to their complementary configurations without any charge affinity, whereas natural ligands bind to their biological target molecules in capacity of their appropriate spacial configurations as well as charge affinities. So, the bindings of molecular imprints with biological molecules or their ligands will be very temporary and cannot stay long. Such bindings of molecular imprints cannot replace the natural ligand-target interactions happening as part of vital processes.
Molecular imprints cannot compete with natural ligands in binding to their natural biological targets. Hence it is obvious that potentized homeopathic preparations cannot interfere in biological ‘ligand-target’ processes such as ‘substrate-enzyme’, ‘antigens-antibodies’, ‘signal-receptor’ etc. As such, chances of potentized homeopathic medicines acting as pathological agents are very rare even if used indiscriminately. Molecular imprints can interfere only in interactions between pathogenic molecules and biological molecules, as well as off-target bindings of ligands with biological molecules, where only configurational affinity is involved. Obviously, molecular imprints can act upon only the molecular blocks created by exogenous or endogenous foreign pathological molecules.
Exogenous pathogenic molecules may be coming from environment through food, water, air, drugs, toxins, alien proteins, infectious agents and the like. Endogenous pathogenic molecules may be off-target actions of metabolic byproducts, free radicals, various biological substrates and ligands, endocrine secretions, neuro transmitters, deformed proteins, antibodies (miasms), immune bodies etc etc.
Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs selected as similimum can bind to these pathogenic molecules in capacity of their complementary conformational affinity and deactivate them, thereby removing the molecular inhibitions they produced.
When modern life supporting facilities are required, homeopath should refer the case to a modern hospital, instead of himself trying to use allopathic drugs. I had had many occasions when I had to consult allopaths for myself as well as my family members, when homeopathy did not help.
Same way, in many chronic cases where allopathy has nothing to do, homeopathy will solve the problem like a magic wand. We should be well aware of the strengths and limitations of homeopathy.
Surgery is another specialization, which should be done by surgeons- not homeopaths. Even in modern medicine, a medical specialist will not do surgery. He will send his patients to surgeons, when surgery is required. A cardiologist will not do surgery, but send his patient to a cardiac surgeon. An interventional cardiologist will not do a bye-pass surgery. Every specialization has its special field, and its limitations.
Potentized homeopathic drugs cannot be produce anaesthesia.
Potentized drugs cannot prevent pregnancy or cause abortion. It is ridiculous to talk about 'homeopathic' contraceptives. CONCEPTION and PREGNANCY are natural PHYSIOLOGICAL processes. Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs cannot prevent normal interactions between biological molecules and their natural ligands.
Even though potentized drugs can provide short term prophylaxis during epidemics and in acute infectious diseases, but cannot be used for life long immunizations, as molecular imprints get deactivated within our body with in a short period.
Diseases arising from ‘inherited’ genetic abnormalities cannot be cured by homeopathy. Diseases caused by ‘new mutations or changes to the DNA’ could be ‘prevented’, cured, or at least ‘relieved’ by homeopathic treatment. Potentized drugs cannot create epigenetic errors, but can prevent it, and deal with pathologies arising from epigenetic causes.
A ‘genetic disorder’ is an illness caused by abnormalities in genes or chromosomes, especially a condition that is present from before birth. Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions.
A ‘genetic disorder’ may or may not be a heritable disorder. Some genetic disorders are passed down from the parents’ genes, but others are always or almost always caused by new mutations or changes to the DNA. In other cases, the same disease, such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people, by new mutations in other people, and by nongenetic causes in still other people.
At the same time, these molecular imprints can effectively deal with the pathogenic actions of deformed proteins that may result from genetic errors, thereby preventing them from creating cascading of pathological molecular blocks at various targets. As such, homeopathic medicines can play a great role even in the treatment of certain diseases of genetic origin, at least as palliatives.
Moreover, potentized homeopathic medicines can safeguard genetic material from dangerous mutations that may be caused the by inhibitory actions of endogenous or exogenous pathogenicl agents such as toxic drugs, heavy metals, super-oxides etc., on enzymes related with nucleic acid synthesis and genetic expressions.
In any genetic disorder, there would be a cascading of molecular errors, which are caused by the absence or abnormalities of some essential proteins or enzymes. Secondary diseases arising from such cascading actions resulting from genetic disorders could be treated by homeopathy, even though the basic abnormality of genes will remain untouched by such a treatment. We can say, we cannot cure genetic disorders, but can give relief to many complaints associated with such disorders.
Potentized drugs are effective in treating various 'injuries' and their after-effects. A physical INJURY means a DAMAGE to any tissue. It may be burns, scalds, sprains, strains, fractures, cuts, contusions, bruises, abrasions etc etc. BURNS may be caused by chemicals, heat, radiations or many factors.
In any injury, there is DAMAGE to tissues. CELLS are damaged, resulting in release of of various catecholamines, cytokines, histamines and various CHEMICAL MOLECULES that initiate INFLAMMATORY processes, depending upon the nature of injury and the tissue affected. Various normal conversions and transportation of metabolites are obstructed, and they accumulate in various locations where they inhibit other biological molecules. PAIN, BURNING, SWELLING, NUMBNESS- all abnormal sensations are the effects of INHIBITIONS these ENDOGENOUS molecules produce in different biochemical pathways.
NO doubt, INJURIES are associated with MOLECULAR ERRORS. There cannot be an injury without any molecular error.
Regarding MENTAL or EMOTIONAL injury, they are molecular level errors produced by various ENDOGENOUS neurochemicals released in excess into the brain, by the action of various PHYSICAL influences such as auditory, tactile, visual, or olfactory stimuli.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia.
Sir please send me a vegetarian diet chart for increase my weight naturally and fastly with any powder or tablets or supplements.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs
Dietary changes –
- Check the oil that you are using. Vegetable-based and olive oils are good for you. Cut down on ghee, butter, cheese, paneer and margarine.
- Limit your carb intake. Restrict yourself while eating potatoes, white rice, sago, pasta and other products made of refined flours.
- Use only skimmed milk and skimmed milk curd.
- Give up on all the fried foods until you get that shape. Nothing will come easily. Avoid fries, pakodas, samosa, fried momos, chips, and other fried snacks.
- Increase your fibre intake. Eat whole cereals, oats, broken wheat / daliya, brown rice, brown breads, fruits with skin and a lot of green veggies. If possible mix bran into your flour.
- If you are a non-vegetarian and enjoy fish, you will love this diet. Eat fish upto 4 times a week. Bake it, grill it but don’t fry it. You can have other lean meats up to 2 times in a week. And egg whites for breakfast are a good idea.
- 2 tsp of triphala churn, along with ginger water is excellent way to help you liver to break down fats speedily and effectively.
- Cut the intake of wheat. Extra carbs always end of on hips and thighs. Include other cereals like jowar, bajra, and mix these flours with horse gram flour and soya flour.
- Go very light with your dinners. A plate full of salad made out of veggies, sprouts, fruits along with soups will help. Fill in with a very small portion of brown rice or daliya. In short have a fiber and protein rich dinner and go low on carbs.
- Eat dinner around 7.30 pm and having a small walk after it will only add up to your goal.
- Consume as much of water as you can and eat different varieties of melons for better results.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs through exercise:
- Walking is the best exercise for your hips and thighs. Walking up to 4 km per day will make your goal appear closer and closer.
- If I ask you, “how to lose fat from hips and thighs”? you would probably answer cross trainer or the cycle at gym. Frankly you are not helping yourself if you are doing these to lose fat from hips and thighs. These exercises will only help you in tightening your muscles and then bulking them up.
- If you have been walking already, but don’t see much result, then you might need to increase the distance by a km and the intensity of walks from the 30th minute onwards. Also check your diet to ensure you are following the tips above.
- Lunges and squats will help you too. Remember to check your posture while you do these exercises. Wrong posture can cause pain.
- Running and jogging, hiking and trekking will help you too.
Healthy navratri fasting
With the onset of chaitra navratras, it’s again the time to fast.
Instead of fasting, most of us end up feasting on high-calorie food.
Follow this tips to fast in a healthy manner:-
- Eat small meals at regular intervals like fruits, nuts, dry fruits, coconut, makhanna.
- Use spices like cumin, black jeera, turmeric, choti elachi, saboot kali mirchi, khuskhus and water melon seeds. Fresh coriander, mint, green chillies and ginger wil help in keeping stomach well.
- Milk products like milk, yoghurt and paneer will give necessary proteins.
- Flours used are — singhare ka atta, kottu ka atta, rajgiri ka atta, saboodana, arrowroot and samak will provide energy.
- Vegetables like – potatoes, raw papaya, sweet potato, bhopla, arbi, raw banana will benefit.
- Hydrate well with lots of water, coconut water, lemon water, herbal tea.
Most important thing to follow during navratri is the purity of heart and thoughts. Think good! do good! speak good! be calm and peaceful!
Thyroid and weight loss
Losing weight with hypothyroidism is a challenging task. All those with hypo thyroid and weight loss on their mind, go for a very low calorie diet which can further lower the body’s metabolism, worsening the problem. Hence the correct approach is needed.
Keep a check on your thyroid levels: remember the answer to your weight loss question is solving the reason for weight gain. If you have a thyroid problem and weight loss is your goal, you must keep a check on your thyroid levels. Take your medications regularly and keep your levels as close to the normal range as possible. And you will see your weight coming to normal. Check your thyroid levels every 3-4 months, or at least once in 6 months.
Increase your activity: lowered metabolism is the main hurdle for those struggling with thyroid and weight loss. Increasing the activity levels through exercise will help in increasing the metabolism. Increase your activity levels by including a 30-45 minutes exercise session, be it walking, yoga, tai chi, swimming, cycling or gymming. Take the stairs every time you have to climb up or down. Short medium paced walks after your meals will be beneficial too.
Increase your water and fibre intake:
Hypothyroidism can cause chronic constipation, water retention and edema. Increasing water and fibre intake will help in regularizing bowel movements. Increased water consumption will also help in flushing out your lymphatic system, further helping water retention problems.
Increase selenium intake: to supplement selenium in your diet, include bran, whole wheat, tuna, onions and tomatoes in your diet.
Increase iodine intake: increasing iodine intake will help in improving the thyroid functions. Eat iodized salt. If your doctor advises, go in for iodine supplements as well.
Increase your metabolism: the key for thyroid and weight loss is increasing your metabolism. Here are some tips on how you can do that.
i] Have 5-6 mini meals – Small and frequent meals helps in reducing the sugar spikes and balance the blood sugar level. This will help in avoiding hunger pangs. Small frequent meals help by keeping the digestive system on the go. It helps in burning more involuntary calories and prevents storage of fat.
ii] Green tea – Drinking green tea will increase the metabolic rate and your energy levels. Hypothyroidism makes you feel tired and fatigued all the time. Green tea will help in decreasing the stress levels and will give you the most needed energy kick.
iii] Warm water and lemon – A glass of warm water and lemon early in the morning and after your main meals will help you in keeping the metabolism rate up through out the day.
Thyroid and weight loss:-
Foods to eat: Include a lot of carrots, whole grain cereals, avocado, apricots, fish, asparagus, olive oil and sunflower seeds.
Foods to avoid: Eat less of broccoli, lima beans, cabbage, peanuts, sweet potato, mustard, kale, kohlrabi, linseed and soy products. These foods may interfere with iodine uptake in the body. Don’t cut these foods out completely, just keep these to a minimum.
Whether the excess weight comes from thyroid or other hormonal issues, the key to weight loss is to correct the underlying condition while monitoring your diet, eating the right things and avoiding what’s wrong and exercising. A healthy lifestyle since the very beginning is the solution to every weight related problem, including thyroid and weight loss.
Health tip: Prepare the juice of 5 grms nimb-morr, 50 ml water, 1 pinch of salt and 1 pinch of black pepper powder. Take it daily morning empty stomach in chaitra month to prevent yourself from seasonal acidity, indigestion and viral infections like small pox.
Isabgol health benefits
Here are some health benefits that this super food has to offer.
The hygroscopic nature of the soluble fiber in isabgol helps in absorbing moisture and swelling up to form soft stools. The insoluble fiber in isabgol helps by providing enough roughage to the wastes and takes it towards the intestine. Together they make the elimination of the waste easy and painless.
How to consume – in case of constipation, isabgol is mostly consumed with warm milk. Milk is high in residue and thus together with isabgol acts as a wonderful remedy to relieve constipation effectively.
If you have severe constipation, add 2 tsp isabgol in a bowl with 1/ tsp sugar, and add warm milk to it, it will thicken and become sticky, you need to intake this at bedtime. In cases where constipation is not very severe or where stools are passed regularly but are hard, mix 1 tsp isabgol in warm milk.
Helps in diarrhoea
Yes it is hard to believe that isabgol can help in both extreme conditions of digestive system. This effect is due to the soluble fiber in isabgol. The soluble fiber absorbs the water in intestine and swells up to bind the loose stools.
How to consume – add 2 tsp isabgol to 3 tsp curd, mix well and eat it twice a day after eating food. The probiotics in the curd helps in healing and recovering from stomach infections.
Helps in weight loss
Fighting hunger is a big challenge while on a weight loss diet. Isabgol helps in reaching satiety. It makes you feel full. And also helps in cleaning the gut. While on weight loss, the body seems to be producing a lot of waste products due to the fat burning process. The sudden increase in intake of raw foods may be a little heavy on digestion and may cause constipation and flatulence. It is important to clear this waste from the body to remain healthy and feel fit. Taking isabgol every day will help in weight loss.
How to consume – isabgol can be consumed with a glass of warm water and lemon early in the morning or just before your main meals. This will help you reaching satiety (the feeling of fullness) early, and naturally reduce your food intake.
If you suffer from indigestion on a regular basis and are experiencing on and off episodes of constipation and diarrhoea, isabgol is your magic wand. Isabgol helps in regularizing the bowel movement and increasing the peristalsis of waste (movement of food towards intestine).
How to consume – you can have 1 tsp of isabgol with a glass of buttermilk after your lunch. In severe cases you can have this after lunch and dinner too.
You may b interested in reading – how to get instant relief from gas and indigestion
Controls cholesterol levels in blood
The soluble fiber in isabgol helps in reducing cholesterol from blood. It forms a gel with the excess cholesterol and fat in the gut and eliminates it with the wastes in the body. Not only does isabgol eliminate the excess fat, but it also helps by reducing the absorption of fat by the intestinal walls.
How to consume – isabgol can be consumed either in the morning or at night based on other problems. You can have it in any of the above mentioned ways.
Read – how to reduce triglycerides
Helps in diabetes
The insoluble fibre in isabgol helps in diabetes by managing hunger pangs. The soluble fiber in isabgol makes a gel with food inside the stomach and hence delays the digestion and absorption of food. This helps in keeping the sugar levels in blood near normal and does help against sugar level hikes in the blood.
How to consume – to maintain the blood sugar level, you can have 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp isabgol mixed with warm milk in a bowl. (please avoid adding sugar).
Read – 1200 calorie indian diabetic diet plan
Helps in conditions like piles and fissures
Isabgol is very helpful in conditions like piles and fissures. It helps in easy elimination of wastes by forming soft stools. Those who suffer from painful eliminations do benefit from isabgol.
How to consume – isabgol can be consumed with a glass of warm milk or warm water at bedtime.
Helps in acidity
Isabgol is a known home remedy for hyper acidity. Isabgol forms a gel with the content of stomach and protects the stomach lining by controlling the secretion of stomach acids and digestive juices.
How to consume – one can consume isabgol during an acidity episode with a cup of luke warm milk. If the acidity occurs regularly, one can continue to take this mix after meals for up to a week. The acidity episodes will surely reduce.
Isabgol is a boon to those who suffer with stomach problems, it has so many health benefits that isabgol suits to be called as a magical fiber.
The ayurvedic fountain of youth is abhyangha – warm oil massage. Abhyangha pacifies the dry, subtle, and cool qualities of fall. It nourishes the body, calms the mind, relieves dry skin, improves circulation, and maintains the skin’s youthful glow. Abhyangha self-massage is easy to do before showering.
It is common knowledge that fruits as well as vegetables provide you with a natural combination of large number of nutrients, which help in the overall nourishment of your body. However, there are differences that are quite noticeable. Both the categories can be further divided into subcategories:
- Fruits consist of
- Fruits such as apple, mango
- Nuts such as almonds and peanuts
- Legumes such as garbanzo beans
- Vegetables consist of
- Leaves such as lettuce and cabbage
- Stems such as asparagus and celery
- Buds such as broccoli
- Roots such as carrot, radish
Even though fruits as well as vegetables contain some similar nutrients, the number of micronutrients (chemical substances which are needed for the overall development and growth of the body) are generally higher in vegetables than fruits. On the other hand, fruits tend to have more macronutrients (types of foods required ion adequate amounts in one’s diet) as compared to vegetables.
Micronutrients are a class of nutrients that include vitamins, minerals and some phytonutrients that are mandatory for proper health. The right concentration of micronutrients plays a major role in supporting the healthy functioning of the organs. Leafy vegetables have an abundance of micronutrients such as the various vitamins as well as iron, calcium and magnesium; they play a major role in the proper functioning of the nervous system, bones, eyes, teeth, skin, muscles, blood cells, nails as well as the immune system. Root vegetables, along with being powerhouses of minerals and vitamins like the leafy vegetables, also additionally supply carbohydrates, especially complex-carbohydrates (carbohydrates which gradually supply constant energy to the body).
The main difference between vegetable and fruits is that fruits contain substantially higher amounts of macronutrients than vegetables. These are the energy giving and caloric components of foods. These include proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Apples, bananas, oranges and other common fruits have higher concentrations of simple carbohydrates or sugars, like fructose. Vegetables tend to have lesser levels of fructose.
Fruits vs. Vegetables
Giving preference to vegetables over other foods would help in increasing the intake of nutrients that aid good health. At the same time, it helps in reducing intake of foods with high calories. On the other hand, fruits have low levels of fat and high level of fiber and water. This is required by the body for maintaining its digestive health. Fruits also have low sodium-content and high levels of natural sugars. This makes them an adequate substitute for processed foods that contain empty calories. Fruits contain calories that are densely packed with nutrients that supply vitamins and minerals along with energy.
All in all a balanced mix of both of them is highly recommended as one cannot substitute the requirement another fulfills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Even rice has 200 calories and even 2 chapati has 200 calories then y it s recommended not to eat rice for weight loss.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
How cinnamon can be used and in how much quantity if a patient is suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure my age is 67 yrs.
In an age where contemporary and conventional medicine seems to cure an ailment only to cause significant side effects, it is only to be expected that people wish to take a look at alternative medicine. One of the primary forms of alternative medicine happens to be homeopathy. That being said, people do have concerns as to whether homeopathy has any side effects, as well.
The truth of the matter is that homeopathic medicine does have side effects. It is only to be expected to see side effects when any medicine, at all, is consumed in an amount which is greater than what it is to be consumed in. The good part when it comes to homeopathic medicine is the fact that the side effects are not close to as bad as those of allopathic and other medicines.
The only signs of an overdose and its accompanying side effects in terms of homeopathy is likely to be that the person will show effects of a high amount of energy. All this means is that the medicine has had its intended impact and has gone beyond that. Once the homeopathic medicine stops, all the symptoms are very likely to disappear without a permanent trace. Is this not better than conventional medicines whose side effects can lead to more medication being required in order to sort out the adverse side effects?
In a few of the many cases of treating patients by the way of homeopathic medicine, it is found that when the course of medicine is begun, the situation does get a bit worse prior to it getting better. This is known professionally by the term ‘homeopathic aggravation’ and is nothing to worry about, by any measure.
Most forms of homeopathic medicine feature a very high level of dilution of the actual medicine, so the risks are minimal. That being said, there are a few medicines which can have side effects if they are consumed in larger than prescribed doses. Arnica, which is a popular medicine, is one. It can cause some stomach irritation. However, as long as it is consumed in the right quantity, there is no need to worry about this. Isn’t that quite a relief?
The high degree of customization when it comes to homeopathic treatment is also good as what this does is that it reducing the risk of side effects. This is because, after all, a side effect is generally caused by the lack of suitability of an element in the medicine to the person who is under treatment. Because homeopathic treatment is customised, the scope of this is limited, which is quite a good thing! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Conceiving miracles spreading hope we believe in out of the box thinking. We’ll help you to work out an individual fertility programme that’s right for you. To know us better meet and share experience of some of our patients who come from all walks of life. We believe that a informed and educated patient can actively participate in his or her own treatment, facilitating understandings of health statuses, diagnosis and treatment options, empowering patients to make decisions related to their care which ultimately increases success rate. Indira ivf centre at delhi, gurgaon noida are clinics only for fertility surrogacy with state of the art ivf lab assuring highest success rate.
FITT- formula to remain FIT –
F (Frequency) - Daily, minimum 5 days a week
I (Intensity) – Moderate – Low - for older people and just starting exercise program
T (Type) - aerobic + resistance
Aerobic - (walking, running, cycling. swimming)
1. Use large muscles (legs , shoulder, arms , chest)
2. Can be done continuously
3. Burns calories and helps in losing fat
1. After aerobic exercise
2. Two/three times a week
3. Maintains muscles while losing fat
4. Can do free weights
5. Do not do if BP > 160/100 mm of Hg .
T - (Time) 30-45 mts per day minimum – 150 mts per week, may increase up to 300 mts / for more benefit.