Doctor in Herbzalive
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for HerbzaliveYour feedback matters!
Not all people who suffer from Tennis Elbow have swung their racquets, and those who have never been affected by the problem will not be able to understand how severe the pain and discomfort can be. It is a debilitating condition that affects one’s normal lifestyle in both minor and major ways.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is nowadays considered a promising treatment for consistent and chronic tendon problems including Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow. It is often conjugated with autologous blood injection which is a quick and minimally invasive process using the cells of the patients without any use of any drugs.
What is Tennis Elbow?
The human elbow is a joint comprising of three bones: humerus in the upper arm, ulna, and radius in the lower arm. Each part of the bone is covered with cartilage that facilitates free movements of the bones. Tennis elbow occurs at times when the epicondyle layer on the elbow joint become inflamed or torn.
Understanding platelet-rich plasma therapy
PRP is a non-surgical, in-office treatment which starts withdrawing a little amount of blood. The blood is then spun in a centrifuge for concentrating the platelets in the place. This process also segregates the red and white blood cells. Then the platelets together with some amount of plasma are injected into the body in the affected region which has some injury and is not able to heal properly.
When a person is affected with Tennis Elbow, the platelet-rich plasma is injected into the Flexor Origin present on the medial side of the wrist extensor tendon origin at the lateral epicondyle. The doctor may need to jab the needle in different places.
Why is PRP suitable for Tennis Elbow?
The primary objective of using platelet-rich plasma therapy is utilizing the cells and protein of the body along with specific healing factors that can stimulate and jumpstart the process of healing in the tendons. To begin the healing process that has either stalled or could not be completed or has never started, the PRP is the best means. The first step of beginning the healing process is dealing with the inflammation. Experts are fascinated at the way in which the platelet rich plasma can replace the conventional anti-inflammatory medical treatments of Tennis Elbow.
The arrival of platelet-rich plasma has caused the corticosteroid shots to lose their popularity. Because, though they can relieve acute pain for a short span of time, they do not promote healing and may also cause further breakdown of the affected area.
PRP therapy is known for improving the natural healing process of the body. It has ignorable side effects, and the best part is that it is minimally invasive. Since Tennis Elbow is becoming more common these days, it needs to be treated in ways that would be able to complement one's situation and restore normal functionality.
Clove is a commonly known spice, which is native to the Asian cuisine. They are dried flower buds of a tree from the family of Myrtaceae. These buds are known to be harvested originally in Maluku Islands in Indonesia. The cloves are aromatic and is known to lend a sweet and earthy flavor to food. Historically, cloves have been used both for culinary and medicinal uses. As a culinary spice, clove is used in meat dishes, curries, drinks and marinades. It is widely used in Indian, Chinese, African and South Asian cuisine.
Cloves have amazing medicinal properties. The bud has been widely recognized as a wonder bud packed with health benefits. In India, cloves are an important element of Ayurvedic medicine. It’s warm and soothing properties are beneficial for treating digestive tract problems. Clove oil is used in aromatherapy and can also be used as an ant repellent, due to its strong smell.
Clove oil is extracted from cloves and contains a chemical compound called Eugenol. This compound not only lends aroma to the spice, but also possesses analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic and anesthetic properties. It is for this reason, clove oil is used extensively in dentistry as an anodyne (A pain reliever). Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties are beneficial in treating infections and its anesthetic qualities are extremely helpful in relieving pain.
In painful teeth conditions like an abscessed tooth, infections, gum disease or even cavities, toothache can range from mild to sharp shooting and almost unbearable pain. The patient suffering from such conditions is usually put on antibiotics, thus, it is wise to recommend using Ayurvedic clove oil or Eugenol oil as it is commonly known for its pain relief properties. Eugenol helps in providing relief from pain by arresting the nerve tissues, causing a local anesthetic effect. However, it is strongly advised to use clove oil only under the guidance of a dentist.
Since Clove oil can alter blood sugar levels and is warm in nature and is not recommended for patients suffering from diabetes or bleeding disorders. Caution must be exercised as overuse of clove oil can cause nerve damage. If using at home, it is better to mix 2 to 3 drops of the clove oil along with half a teaspoon of olive oil and then apply the mixture to the painful area. The oil can also be applied using a cotton ball on the painful tooth with the help of tweezers; however, it is important that one should not keep the oil for more than 10 seconds on the affected area. It is also important not to swallow any oil as it can be harmful for your health. Drinking clove tea or chewing a clove till it releases its oil is much safer and effective way to use it, than using a clove oil.
So, next time you have a toothache, do not suffer. Try this medicinal gift, but stay safe.
Your bone is a living tissue that constantly undergoes the cycle of breakage and replacement. Osteoporosis is a condition wherein the rate at which new bones form cannot match up to the worn out bones, thus making the bones fragile and brittle. Osteoporosis mainly affects the wrist, hip or spine and can result in a stooped posture accompanied by height shrinkage and back pain caused due to a collapsed vertebra.
Reasons Behind Osteoporosis
Hormones: Lowered estrogen count in women and testosterone in men as a result of ageing or other treatments can result in this condition. Excess thyroid secretion in the body, an overactive adrenalin gland or parathyroid gland can also accelerate bone loss. Women are more vulnerable to osteoporosis during menopause.
Prolonged use of injected: Prolonged use of injected or oral corticosteroid medications such as cortisone or prednisone messes with the bone-building process. Medicines used to combat cancer, gastric reflux and seizures can be responsible as well.
Sedentary Lifestyle: A sedentary lifestyle with not much physical activity along with an excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco makes you susceptible to osteoporosis.
Treatments for Osteoporosis:
- Medication: Commonly prescribed medicines for remedying fractures include bisphosphonates such as Zoledronic acid, Ibandronate, Risedronate and Alendronate.However these medicines are not free of side-effects such as abdominal pain, nausea or heart burn. In case, your regular medicine doesn’t work, you can use Denosumab and Teriparatide as alternatives but only after consulting your physician.
- Hormone Therapy: Estrogen therapy for women after menopause helps sustain bone density. However such procedures can escalate the dangers of getting afflicted with cancer, heart diseases or conditions such as blood clotting.
- Alternative Medicine: Ipriflavone, a laboratory manufactured product, when combined with calcium can curb chances of bone loss and alleviate pain.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum i.e. coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria- One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold, or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses- Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas- Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi- People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.
Back pain is very common these days and can happen to anyone. The reasons for the same are also plenty, it could be because of infection of the spine, sleep disorders, bad mattress, awkward movement, lifting something, bad posture, standing for long and bending down to name a few. So, here are some things that might be increasing your risk of back pain:
- When you get older, the back pain starts to increase gradually.
- Poor physique. Back pain is highly common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of getting back pain.
- Back pain can also be hereditary because of problems like ankylosing spondylitis that usually runs in generations.
- Some types of arthritis or cancer might also cause back pain.
- If you have a job that requires a lot of lifting, pushing or deals with a lot of bending or weights, chances are that you are more likely to have back pain.
Here are some causes that might be a reason behind that back pain:
- Broken disk
- Tense muscles
- Ruptured disk
- Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
- Kidney stones
There will come a time when you will witness certain symptoms and you might need to see a doctor. These symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or swelling
- Unbearable pain
- Problem urinating
- Weakness in the body
- High fever
- Weight loss without being on a diet
- Pain after you have had a minor fall or injury
Back pain can be diagnosed in many ways. To do the same, your doctor will take your medical history and also some physical tests. These tests include:
- X rays
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Blood tests.
The cause of your back pain might not be visible in these medical tests at times. A lot of times you will not even know why you are going through that back pain. It can also get better at times without undergoing any sort of treatment.
Here are a few domestic ways with which you can treat the back pain:
- Hot and cold packs: This is the most basic and most common treatment for many problems and injuries in your body. Be it any kind of pain, ice packs can help give a momentary relief.
- Exercise: The moment you stretch or exercise, you can feel the pain go away so you must understand how important exercising can be for problems like back and neck pain.
- Home remedies: Home remedies like ginger, turmeric and aloe Vera are natural stimulants and anti-oxidants. These help in pain relief as well. You can put them in your food or even your tea, depending upon your taste buds.
In case none of the remedies or solutions work, it is best to consult a doctor.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a non-infectious skin disease, significantly affecting the scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis is indicated by red, irritated skin secured by flaky, dry or oily scales on the scalp. The scalp, the face, range behind the ears, eyelashes, neck and back may likewise be included in the affected areas. It is also known as seborrheic skin inflammation. In babies, seborrheic dermatitis is known by the name of cradle cap. It is a long-term condition and is treated with the help of a long course. Dandruff is a kind of seborrheic dermatitis with pieces or scales on the scalp, yet without irritation of skin. Here are some of the homeopathic medicines that can help cure the disease:
- Kali Sulphuricum: It is the top reviewed homeopathic medication for treating seborrheic dermatitis with yellow scales. It works wonders in seborrheic dermatitis cases with conspicuous yellow drops on the scalp. The scales are sticky in nature, with a soggy scalp. It is accompanied by itching and tingling. Warmth irritates the scalp sometimes and increases itching.
- Thuja Occidentalis: It is a well-known homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis with white drops on scalp. The hair might be dry in such cases. In a couple of cases, split ends and falling of hair might be noted. However, this medicine cures all the aforementioned problems.
- Graphites Naturalis: Graphites Naturalis is an excellent homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis, where the scales on the scalp are followed by serious itching. The scales decrease right after washing, yet return later. A foul smell on the scalp may likewise be seen. The scalp may stay soggy and moist. Tangling of the hair or falling of hair is additionally observed. Aside from the scalp, the scales may likewise be available on the eyelid edges and behind the ears.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Homeopathic prescription Natrum Muriaticum most adequately treats seborrheic dermatitis with an oily, slick scalp with redness and flakiness. The scalp is covered with white scales. Smoldering sand burning sensation on the scalp may be felt. The face is sleek, with redness. Skin inflammation on the face may likewise be experienced alongside the above mentioned symptoms and signs.
- Phosphorus: It is an excellent homeopathic medicine for seborrheic dermatitis with flakiness and unnecessary hair fall. For seborrheic dermatitis situations where flakiness on the scalp is accompanied with over-the-top hairfall, homeopathic solution Phosphorus is a fantastic remedy. The hair fall occurs in bundles. Now and again, the hair may shed off and result in bald spots. This might be joined by an extreme burning sensation on the scalp. In a couple of cases, moist sweat on the scalp may likewise be seen. This can lead to a lot of itching.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition, which primarily affects the lungs and persistence of this condition might lead to severe breathing problems and loss of lung function. If you have inherited two copies of the defective gene from your parents, you are likely to suffer from this disease. Cystic Fibrosis causes a buildup of thick mucus in your lungs and affects other organs such as the kidneys, pancreas and the intestines in your body.
It isn't very uncommon as one out of fifty people in Asia is a carrier of this disease. The disease gets its name from the cysts formed in the pancreas of the sufferer. However, this disease can be detected by testing the quantity of salt present in your sweat. Prenatal testing for Fibrosis is another method to test if your newborn is likely to contract a lung infection.
Complications faced due to cystic fibrosis include:
- Serious sinus infections
- Serious damage in lungs due to inflammation and incessant infection
- Complication in breaking down protein
- Respiratory tract contamination
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:
- Salty-tasting skin
- Bowel obstruction caused due to meconium ileus (obstruction of the bowels)
- Mucus amiss in your alveoli
- Persistent coughing with phlegm discharge
- Shortness of breath while engaging in a physical task
- Stunted or measly growth despite healthy lifestyle habits
- Infertility in males
If you're suffering from cystic fibrosis, there isn't any particular treatment which is recommended due to the varying degrees of it found in people. However, consultation with a medical practitioner and an individualised treatment plan can help you minimise the risks and lead a better life.
Some therapies you can opt for are:
- Airway clearance: This therapy helps sift the thick layer of mucus around your organs. Some people have also chosen to use the inflatable vest which vibrates around your chest, thereby, thinning and loosening the layer of mucus.
- Inhaled medicines: Another breakthrough in the field of respiratory medicine, this method requires the patient to sniff a liquid consisting of mist, which is inhaled with the aid of a nebuliser. This method is known to be beneficial for opening airways.
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements: Along with multivitamins, these specially designed supplements are known to cater to your pancreas with the much-needed nutrients and they need to be consumed with every meal.
Sodium deficiency or hyponatraemia refers to the low sodium concentration in the body of an individual. As other minerals, Sodium also plays essential roles in the human body. It is required for many of the functions of the body, including blood pressure management, fluid balance and the proper functioning of the nervous system. It may also sometimes lead to neurological impairments which affect walking and attention and could also result in bone fracture. Hyponatremia can be caused due to drinking too much of water, without enough replacement of sodium from the body. However, consuming too much of sodium can increase the volume of blood in the body, resulting in various health problems and can sometimes lead a person to coma.
The symptoms of sodium deficiency or hyponatraemia aren’t usually always specific. They can differ from person to person and depend on how rapid the fall in the sodium concentration of the body is. However, some of the common symptoms that are usually seen in the affected persons are as follows:
- Gastrointestinal distress: One of the symptoms of hyponatraemia includes gastrointestinal distress. It may cause a decrease in the appetite of an individual and also result in nausea and vomiting. However, if a person suffering from sodium deficiency experiences vomiting, then their problem may continue to worsen.
- Cognitive Impairment: Deficiency in sodium level can also result in abnormal mental status. Hyponatremia causes expanding of the tissue cells in the body. However, maximum tissues in the body can handle this change but the brain cannot. It is not capable of compensating for the increased size of the cells and as a result, the brain starts to dysfunction and causes a headache, confusion, lethargy and the problem of fatigue. With the worsening of the conditions, the person can experience hallucinations, decrease in consciousness and may also lead to coma.
- Muscular Problems: Due to the drop in Sodium concentration, a person can experience various muscular problems including spasms or cramps. He/She may also suffer from fatigue. The weakness in the muscles and seizures are some of the additional symptoms of sodium deficiency.
The severity of these symptoms depends on the speed i.e., on how fast the fall in the blood salt level is. A gradual, low-level drop can be tolerated if it lasts for a few days or weeks, but the deficiency of sodium in the body can be fatal if not treated as early as possible. It may even lead to the death of a person.
Homeopathy is a branch of traditional medicine that aims to cure diseases and disorders by focusing on causal factors. Homeopathic treatment comes to your aid for all your big and small problems alike. If you are part of the league that suffers from oily skin, homeopathy will be your answer. In most cases, oily skin doesn't lead to severe health issues, but it does cause inconvenience. It makes you feel sticky and smudgy, leading to a loss of confidence.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay
Natrum Mur: A good homeopath will administer this medicine only after having inquired a litany of things about your constitution. A homeopathic preparation varies from person to person depending upon the constitution of their body. If you have oily skin, you are prone to pore - clogging, acne, pimples and pockmarks. Natrum Mur efficiently deals with these problems. It helps in removing excess oil from the pores, making your skin glow at the same time. Prescription of this medicine is based on symptoms like inability to cope with difficulties, nervousness, intolerance to heat exposure, and an agitated disposition.
Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the overactive
sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.