Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Derma KliniqueYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Dr. Archana M speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello, I am 21 years of age, female gender, I get pimples quite often and these turn out to become black spots. I have it on my fore head, and cheeks. I feel embarrassed to go out. What medication should I use to prevent Acne and how can I make the black spots go away?
I am loosing hair quickly and had tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hello doctor my doctor suggested trichoton for hair and antoxid hc for skin. How to take these tabs (trichoton.
I am 23 male and my face is oily. My problem is my face has gone very darker in last 10 days. Kindly suggest an ointment/cream, which can tone my face brighter. Thanks in advance.
I'm having pimples and too much of pores on my face consulted many doctors but did not workout can anyone help me.
Dear Doctor, My name is Dinesh and am 47 years old. For the last couple of years I do have a severe problem in my moustache. Whenever I do use scissors to trim it within few hours I get very bad itchiness and the hair falls out. Now my right side moustache is severely affected and there is a lot of gap as the hair does not grow properly in the affected areas thereby looking very awkward. I do self shave and not through saloon. I am very particular about my Hygiene. Doctor I would like to grow thick moustache please help me out. I am allergic to intake medicines. Please suggest me some good creams for external application that helps to solve the problems permanently and also enable to help in growth of new hairs in the affected regions. Also I do get scaly dandruff on my eye lashes which creates itchiness and upon removal of the same by hand causes burning sensation. Kindly help me to resolve my issues please.
Is there anyway to cure seborrheic dermatitis on facial skin? After applying lulifin cream it goes away BT comes back after 10-15 days. Suggest treatment for permanent cure. Tnqs.
I have many acne scars on my face, more on the forehead and on both sides. How can I treat it? My skin is oily.
Dear sir, I am 25 suffering with hyperpigmentation on my face and some pimples marks also. Can you please suggest me best ointment for daily use to whiten my face and neck part.
In subscission procedure for acne scars does the surgeon insert needle on one particular scar or separately inserts needle to every scar. I have many scars on my face and does this procedure cause pigmentation on treated areas?
I am having acne scars on my cheeks and my dermatologist did derma roller on my cheeks 2 days back. On on side of the cheeks there are small wounds but on the other side they aren't.Will the wounds go away with time? Thank You.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any charges. What should I do?
Hi. I am daya 25 year old male. I have a problem of pimples on my face last 5-6 years. I am totally disappointed and less confident due to this problem. So please suggest me so that I will short out my problem.
Hello doctor my baby is of 4 months 15 days from last sum days I noticed that my baby is facing hair loss almost all the hair have fallen why this is happening.
My son age 27 weight 89 height 5'9" he is suffering from pimples. please suggest him how to reduce pimples.
Dry Skin is an often heard term in your routine conversation with other people and it is also a problem that i commonly encounter with my patients.
Here are three easy tips that can help you stay away from the dryness and to keep your skin supple and healthy:
1.Avoid using harsh soaps or body washes.
Remember soaps that produce a lot of lather are actually harsh to your skin which is quite contrary to the general belief that more the lather,better is the soap !
2.Dont rub or wipe the water off your body after you bathe .Just DAP it !
3.Keep the skin hydrated by which i mean apart from your adequate water intake,ALWAYS apply a moisturiser immediately after your bath and also before you hit the bed at night.This will make sure that your skin is always soft and healthy !
P.S : Consult a dermatologist if you notice that your skin gets drier by the day or if there is a sudden onset of dryness of skin , it maybe an indication of a systemic problem eg.Hypothyroidism !