Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for DEGA InstituteYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am daily hand practice of my penis from previous two years continuously. So I want to ask that what is the advantage and disadvantage of this activity. I can't control it.
Myself is a 49 years old company executive, strong and stout. My wife has lost her sexual urge junior to me by 3 years. Recently I tried to have sex with one of my 44 years old un-married girl friend but found her vagina too much tight & could not penetrate her despite of all efforts like fore play, Lubricant use etc. Please advise the needful. Regards.
I am suffering from ed problem, I am married at 14/9/17 my sex life its good and my wife period date is this month 10 she period today, why 7 days gap we family think she is pregnant, why my wife is not pregnant, my erectile dysfunction is problem for her pregnant pls tell me my problem and solve me.
I hav UTI infection from past 7 days. Initially der Wer small pimples near vagina n at the very low part of vagina der was little swelling. I applied ointment n got to normal again after 2 days thr Z severe burning. Am able to pass the urine but it burns so bad Wen cloth touches d skin. N d itching n burning Z nt at d side but on vaginal folded skin parts. I consulted Dr. She gav me wincit 10 tablet n tenovate M ointment. N she also gav AF kit which I will b taken tmrw. But from ointment n tablets I don't feel any relief. Could you please say what Z wrong with me? I am nt married but I do foreplay Wid my bf nvr had intercourse.
Am 31 years old and have been married for 3 years now. Since the age of 14 I have been masturbating and due to which my penis size has become small and I cum very soon during intercourse. I want to increase the size of my penis and also want to enjoy sex for longer duration.
Hi doctor, Last year I have visited to aboard around july 2016, I had an exposure with a girl in the bar. I have tested my hiv status through elisa September 2017 found negative with 0.11 value. Does this mean I am conclusive hiv negative? I bit anxious now days also I have a ear pain, is this the symptoms related to hiv.
We had sex on 12 and her menses started on 7 and she bleeds for 4 -5 days .on date 15 she vomit having abdominal muscle cramps .body pain .susceptible to cold .constipation and no feeling for food .is she pregnant? And if yes then what should I do to avoid it?
Hi, doctors I had romance with my boyfriend three weeks ago ,he touched my vagina with his penis but we did not had full intercourse. I am afraid of being pregnant. How will I know that if I am pregnant and what is the way to control pregnancy. Please suggest me how will I know and what can I do please.
- We'll say it: Strawberries are sexy. Here's why. Good circulation is thought to be crucial for sexual functioning in both men and women, and strawberries are rich in antioxidants that benefit your heart and arteries.
- What's more, they're rich in vitamin C, which along with antioxidants, has been linked to higher sperm counts in men. Try dipping the berries in dark chocolate, which contains that may activate the libido.
- These super fruits are rich in vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, potassium, and vitamin B6, which may prevent or delay heart disease and promote better blood flow.
- They're also a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Anything that helps your heart and circulation can also be critical for a healthy sex life. Men with heart disease are twice as likely to have erectile dysfunction because both conditions can result from artery damage.
In my blood report hiv 1&2 rating is 0.77 it is possible to be positive in future or not? Let me know the details of the hiv rating 0.77 means.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can be either severe or mild but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation quite troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.