Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for CHEST CARE SPECIALITY CLINICYour feedback matters!
Scope of Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma
- The homeopathy treatment helps to treat the asthma in 2 ways – It controls the acute asthmatic condition by both oral medicines and homeopathy nebulizer (Dr Satapathy’s homeo nebulizer).The acute symptoms of asthma like coughing, chest tightness, wheezing sound, shortness of breath are immediately required to control as quick as possible so the person can breathe freely. There are many homeopathy medicines when selected as per the totality of symptoms of the person can able to control the acute asthma symptoms effectively and rapidly. The medicines for acute symptoms can be given repeatedly even 30 minutes to hour interval till the symptoms are not getting fully recovered. There is no specific medicine for any specific health issues in homeopathy. One medicine can be given in different health problem when the symptoms of the diseased person are fully matched homeopathically with the medicinal symptoms. For example a severe dry cough which worsen on lying posture with gagging or vomiting, suffocative sensation and more cough after drinking cold water can be given one homeopathy medicine ‘spongia’, another person with same dry severe cough but get relief after drinking little cold water will be given another medicine ‘cuprum met’. So here for the same health problem of cough there is two different medicines in which one get relief from tsaking cold water but another get worse, which is the key characteristic symptoms to select the specific homeopathy medicines. Similarly in all asthma symptoms that may be cough or wheezing sound or tightness of chest the medicines are not same for each individual symptom. The selection of medicines is totally depend upon the symptoms of the patient. But it is hundred percentages true that homeopathy has effective medicines for all acute symptoms. If the correct medicine with accurate potency is given it give immediate relieve to the disease. So besides the diagnosis of disease the diagnosis of medicine is highly essential to cure one disease in homeopathy. Unlike other therapist a homeopath has dual responsibility i.e. to diagnosis the disease and then to diagnosis the remedy. But at the same time the mother tincture form of homeopathy medicines have specific effect on a specific health problem like Justecea adathoda mother tincture is generally given for dry cough whatever the characterized symptom present. But the specific homeopathy remedy is generally given in raw form i.e. in mother tincture form or in very lower potency. The alkaloid or active principle of each and every homeopathy medicine has some key therapeutic property. In this regards homeopathic nebulizer developed by Dr.Satapathy do act in same principle and is given to all asthma patients as a common supplementary treatment to control the severity of asthmatic situation. With all the indicated homeopathic acute remedies, Dr.satapathy’s homeo nebulizer offers a rapid and long lasting relief to the acute symptoms of the asthma.
- The control of the acute symptoms of the asthma won’t give a long lasting relief. It is the management of acute symptoms for a time period. Because though the symptoms can be well managed by the acute homeopathic remedies for a limited time period , but there is chance of reappearance of asthma symptoms if the patient again being exposed to the triggers. It is because the person’s immune system is still in hyperactive state so whenever he get exposed towards any allergens the symptoms again reappear. The immune system of an asthmatic person is very sensitized to many allergens and when get contact with them develop the asthmatic symptoms. Just to control the symptoms will not cure the asthma in a long term basis because his hypersensitive immune system again will react adversely when again get expose to the same allergen. So for a long term cure it is highly required to modify the hypersensitive immune system of the asthmatic person to a normal functioning immune system. A proper constitutional homeopathy medicines basing upon the homeopathy way of case history taken which covers the common clinical symptoms with their modalities , physical general symptoms, mental general symptoms, miasmatic back ground, past history of any health issues either physical or psychological background, family history of any diseases, if all those taken into consideration then the constitutional homeopathy medicine comes from those symptom similarities basis is the specific medicine for that particular person. If that medicine is given for a considerable time it will help to modify the hypersensitive immune system to normal functioning immune system. This type of homeopathy treatment is called as classical homeopathy treatment. From my 24 years of clinical experience I feel both acute homeopathy treatment along with classical approach of treatment is much more beneficial than alone acute treatment or alone classical treatment.
- In spite of that there are many factors those also put bad impact on the immune system and convert its healthy functioning nature to hypersensitive nature. Factors that affect the immune systems are faulty life style, faulty food habits, lack of physical activities, constantly staying in a overstressed condition, side effects of various chemical drugs, obesity, smoking, rise of pollution, suppression of any skin disease, hereditary condition and so many life style changes also responsible for making our immune system hyperactive. So with homeopathy treatment a healthy life style, healthy food habits, healthy mind set up is mostly desirable to cure asthma permanently and forever.
I smoke cigarettes and due to which I have lots of fought which comes out every time I cough tries several fought syrups but still the cough that's been settled in my chest never finishes what do I do?
Need a good doctor cough (balgam) the age of the patient is 62 years. Sputum problem. Please suggest
During winters I'm having dry cough especially during night can you suggest me how to become free from coughing.
Recurrent cough, recurrent cold, wheeze, restlessness, chest tightness, cold that straight go to a chest and night cough.
I am suffering from TB for last month now I take medicine what are the physical behaviour I applied during the cause of TB disease?
I am suffering from cold and cough from last 5 days and whenever I cough hard I get chest pain what can I do.
My wife and son usually have respiratory problems and son starts coughing after running 100 meter. Both use to asthalin spray. Can you suggest a permanent treatment for allergic asthma homeopathy.
My son is suffering from incessant dry coughing, pain throat and is frequent in suffering. Mox+clauv is prescribed and anti allergy medication. He has hoarseness of voice also. The problem is frequent sufferings. So I like to have some ayurvedic medicines advice for long term use.
I am suffering from breathing problem. Gasping for air and morning and night cough, runny and itchy nose, watery or burning eye, when I enter smoke, dust, strong perfume, cold air it was worsen it was repeat winter and rainy season also my chest x ray was normal which problem I have please suggest me.
I am getting dry cough from past 10 days. Doctor given antibiotics. But still it is there. Why this ll happen. Is thr any serious issue.
Nowadays maximum people are suffering in cough why and what precautions they take to protect themselves from this flu? Please suggest
Hello doctor, My daughter is 8 years old. From last 1 week, she is having runny nose, cough & congested chest. I am giving regular steam & she is able to blow out the cough from the nose. Also she does saline gargles. But still there is congestion. I am giving her tminic syrup. Please prescribe some permanent treatment as she is very prone to catching cold.
I have two questions :- 1st Raat mai khasi bhohat hoti hai. 2nd sharir bhi nahi banta hai. Kripya ilaaj bataye.
My father had a history of Asthma/ Bronchitis (chronic) due to smoking cigarette. However he has been treated well and living normal life with medication and inhaler's. My concern is whether my son who is 1 year old can get infected by any means from his grandfather? My son used to spend most of the time with his grandfather. I am very worried as my son is suffering from cough cold and throat infection from last few days. Kindly advice whether it is communicable to grandson.
I am currently taking Ethambutol 1600 mg, ETHIONAMIDE 1000 mg CYCLOSERINE 1000 mg, levofloxin 1000 mg, pyridoxine 100 mg, feburic 40 mg, setolac 300 r, thyronorm 150. Will be taking these medicines for 2 years for MDR TB treatment. 1 year is already over. Questions is, with these many tablets my pulmonologist asked me to take PAN 40 tablet everyday for these two years. Is it ok to take this medicine? Will it impact my future life?
Sir, my father is 59 years old .he has regular cough problem from 2 months. The cough is dry as we are from cold region .so in every winter he gets problem of cough. Please suggest.
Whooping cough, also known as pertussis, is a highly communicable respiratory disease, which particularly affects babies younger than 6 months and who haven't been vaccinated yet. It can also affect children of 11 to 18 years of age who suffer from low immunity.
Vaccination has significantly decreased the incidence in infant age group, though there is rise seen in incidence in older age groups, hence small pertussis component is getting added in booster doses in older ages.
If the diagnosis of a whooping cough is done at an early stage, antibiotics of suitable dosage could help cut down coughing and few other symptoms. Doing so will also help prevent the infection from spreading to others.
What causes a whooping cough?
1. Bordetella pertussis bacteria
A whooping cough, characterised by a 'whooping sound', is caused by a bacterial infection called bordetella pertussis. The bacteria when inhaled get attached to the lining of the airways in your child's upper respiratory system, wherein they release toxins to cause swelling and inflammation. It's mostly transmitted to you from your infant, especially when he/she is in the early stages of the infection and hasn't been diagnosed yet. It can last about three weeks, this duration is reducible to five days, by antibiotic treatment.
2. Transmission from an infected person
When anyone infected with the disease sneezes or coughs, the droplets in the surrounding become infected. Young children who come in contact with the contaminated surrounding may get infected by the same bacteria.
How to recognise the signs of whooping cough?
The symptoms tend to worsen gradually and become worse at night, there are bouts of a cough as the airway gets irritated by the bacterial toxin leading to swelling and inflammation and mucus production with airway spasm.
You know that your child has this condition if he/she displays the following symptoms:
Moreover, children under 18 months of age affected with whooping cough should be watched at carefully as persistent coughing can disrupt their breathing process. It has multiple complications and can cause severe pneumonia itself. Can be effectively treated by macrolide group of antibiotics.