Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Be Well Hospitals T.Nagar.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: you should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: you may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: you should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
6. Reduce stress: aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Dear Sir, my wife suffering with back pain problem, she have 20 months baby, now she is carrying 6 months, back bone are very pain problems,
- Sleep Apnoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Fatty liver disease
If cancer and heart diseases are not reason enough to quit smoking here is one worth considering - it can adversely affect sperm development and function.
In the journal of European urology has found that smokers have considerably reduced sperm count poor sperm movement and more irregularly shaped sperm.moderate and heavy smokers were more likely to have decreased semen quality.About 37 precent of Men of reproductive age smoke cigarettes.smoking can also cause erectile dysfunction and fertility problems
The ageing of the skin is starting from to years. The positive side of this process is that it is only 20 % dependent on genetics. In other words, the aging process can be controlled because 80 % depends on our actions. Seven major negative factors that hurt our skin, which should be avoided to maintain its beauty.
As we remember from the school physics course, the discovery of newton after the fall of the apple brought us not only good news.
At the age of 50, the impact of gravity affects the skin in parallel with human ageing.
There are many deformation, namely, the lower chin, the volume of the upper lip is decreasing and the lower is increasing, the skin of the century becomes weak.
2. Environmental pollution
To date, the effects of pollutants cannot be avoided.
Environmental pollution affects the skin. They destroy its structure, pollute the pores, make the skin more coarse and wrinkled, and then dehydrate and make less elastic. The main cause of desiccated and dry skin is heating in winter and sun rays in the summer.
Smoking has a negative impact on the skin. Cigarette smoke limits oxygen supply, as well as various nutrients, negatively affecting the circulation of blood in the upper layers of skin, which reduces the capillaries. It then affects its colour, the skin becomes more dried and dry.
The main cause of ageing during smoking is to reduce the collagen and spread of harmful radicals in the system. When you look at the skin under a microscope, even young smokers can see small wrinkles.
Throughout the day, we change in our face about 15 times? this could have a significant impact on the skin and on the outside.
Scientific research suggests that skin fibers can be weakened directly to the movement of the person's muscles.
No matter what, we can't change anything. But it's worth remembering that when we smile, there are 14 muscles, and when khmurimsya is over 70. Agree, it's a good reason to smile more often!
5. Pose during sleep
The way you sleep, that's the pose" reflection" on your face. For his life, the average person sleeps about 15-20 years and every wrinkle will be more pronounced.
People who prefer to sleep on their stomachs are at risk of getting wrinkles on their forehead, and those who give preference to sleep on their side are more likely to get wrinkles on their chin and cheeks. The main recommendation to eliminate this problem is sleep on the back.
6. Stress and lack of sleep
Sleep and constant stresses have a negative impact on your skin. Also, such factors may be the beginning for negative factors such as pigmentation, sensitivity, dry or same.
It is important to devote more time to skin recovery as well as to healthy sleep. Consequently, the main means of suppressing stress is a daily sleep in the right amount of time.
Dermatologists called aging due to uv" aging. Ageing by 90 % depends on the impact of sunlight. An interesting fact is that, in some cases, fotostareniye can only emerge after a decade of the influence of sunlight. In this way, it is better to be cautious about it and not to neglect the sunscreen.
The sun has a negative impact on the two most important proteins responsible for elasticity and elasticity. People who love sunbathing risk lowering the level of collagen by 20 %.
The solar rays can significantly worsen the skin condition, which is to slow down the cellular regeneration process, make the skin dry and dry. Based on the fact that sunlight affects the pigmentatsiyu, it can be concluded that the tone of the skin may not be uniformly.
The level of harm caused by the sun depends directly on the amount of time spent in the sun during life, as well as on your skin type.
- Doctors have found the use of pain relievers to treat respiratory infections like cold flu may increase the risk of heart attack.
- For the study, researchers analyzed insurance claims from taiwan's national health insurance program from 2005 to 2011 with data from roughly 10, 000 patients who were hospitalized for a heart attack.
- The purpose of the study was to assess whether cardiac risk factors from an acute respiratory infection and the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, pain relievers combine to further increase the risk of heart attack.
My friend is 23 years old married female usko spinal cord injury ho gaye h left side leg me b problem ho rahi h pain rehta h back me aur kuch time ke liye to leg weak b hone lag padi thi surgery karwani thik rahega ja nahi.
How to cut excess 15 kg weight from my body in 6 weeks? My current weight is mow 70 kg. please help. My thighs and hips are quite heavy.
A fracture requires quick and careful medical attention to ensure proper healing and alignment of the bone. Most fractures usually recover within six weeks but that is only half the problem. A lot of other tissues get damaged in the process when there is enough stress placed in the body to fracture a bone. Additionally, when you are unable to move that bone, you will have joint stiffness and significant muscle weakness.
After a fracture, physiotherapy might be recommended to guarantee that you come back to your ideal capacity. You might have to go for regular appointments to your physiotherapist in order to achieve full recovery. Usually, your physiotherapist will try to prevent your post-fracture stiffness in the nearby joints and muscles after the initial six weeks while you are recovering from your fracture. After six weeks or later, if x-rays show that the bone has not been fully healed, your physiotherapist can take a shot at recovering full movement of the joints and muscles near the affected area.
Here are five ways in which physiotherapy helps heal post-fracture:
- Physiotherapy after a fracture can help you enhance your muscle movement. In case you have fractured your leg, your physiotherapist can help you improve your walk and help you decide whether you need to take the support of a walking stick, crutches or a cane. In case you have broken an arm or shoulder, exercises focused on reaching and grasping are included.
- Modalities might be used to help with the pain and swelling. Your physiotherapist may choose to use ice, heat or whirlpool baths.
- Electrical stimulation can also be used to improve your muscle movement. You need to keep in mind that while inactive treatments like electrical stimulation or ultrasound might be used, you also need to keep your muscles physically active to better your movement and strengthen your bones.
- If you have had surgery to join the fractured bone, you may have surgical scar tissue. Scar massage can decrease scar attachments and increase movement around the scar.
- Exercise to improve the scope of movement and strength can also be started. Particular focus points need to be treated in the joints around the fractured area. If you have fractured a bone close to your elbow, exercises need to be included for your elbow, wrist, and shoulder. Moreover, a fracture in the shin needs to include exercises for the knee, lower leg, and hip. Exercise can guarantee that your bone can endure the load during daily routine work. Make sure to consult with your physiotherapist to learn the correct exercises for your condition.
A fracture can be very painful and might lead to a disability or problem in movement. Depending on the seriousness of the damage, the loss may be temporary or permanent. Physiotherapy can help you come back to your optimum function as quickly as possible.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
- Relationship commitments loveliness responsibilities - are the most important in shaping of one's identity and symbol of perfection in attitude otherwise
- This indeed makes an individual ready to face the challenges in their path of life and to survive into it successfully.
- But by mere commitments alone in relationship of responsibilities would not make differences if there is no civilised realisation happens naturally in the mind and all part of his own cells, to make it a room for success.
- Life is a journey in between so many gets in and gets off in various stages of our life.
- But the fact is at the end we may have to depart alone.
- Meantime our karma too plays a prominent role in shaping the beauty of the life.
- So kindly not harm or hurt anyone either physically mentally or any means of any creatures in this world.
- As purely not the quantity of days speaks with individual, it is the quality of one's own attitude and conduct decides his destiny and to their generations ofcourse.
It's been 4 months to my pregnancy, my leg and hand is swelling, I have severe pain in my left leg and thigh since 2 days, what precaution should I use to avoid severe pain ,pls suggest any Medicine which I can take during pregnancy or any oil which can heal my pain. Now situation is like I am unable to move my leg. What can be the cause. I had a bit of mango. Pls suggest I am unable to sleep due to this pain.
Basic conditions to be healthy are found to be three components they are:
1. Normal weight,
2. Exercise daily,
3. Proper nutrition.
Supposing you were told that you need to keep lugging a really awkward cargo weight from 8 kg to 20 kg, regardless of whether you walk, sit, eat or sleep. You're probably terribly would surely, isn't it? but that's exactly what you're doing in the excessive weight! you wear the unhealthy flab. You're overloading all organs, especially the heart and blood system.
Overweight is dangerous! he depletes the heart. Insurance statistics show that the last thing live fat people. Every pounds overweight shortens your life. That's why condition no. 1 for healthy hearts are normal weight!
It is possible to achieve optimum weight naturally and in continuing to support him all the time. The use of drugs from obesity even more dangerous than the mere obesity!
Condition no. 2 for a healthy heart is a rigorous exercise routine. The exercise will not only help to maintain normal weight, but will also stimulate healthy blood flow, improve muscle tone and bodies would enhance the functioning of all organs of the body.
What is most important is the condition no. 3-proper nutrition! a healthy heart and healthy body are created a clean and healthy blood, and clean, healthy blood is the food that you eat. Food is the most important factor in the regulation of weights, nutrition blood and through it the whole body nutritional, protects the heart from a deadly cholesterol and strengthens it, turning into a powerful source-life eternal youth.