Doctor in Be Well Hospitals
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Be Well HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: you should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: you may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: you should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Dear Sir, my wife suffering with back pain problem, she have 20 months baby, now she is carrying 6 months, back bone are very pain problems,
- Sleep Apnoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Fatty liver disease
If cancer and heart diseases are not reason enough to quit smoking here is one worth considering - it can adversely affect sperm development and function.
In the journal of European urology has found that smokers have considerably reduced sperm count poor sperm movement and more irregularly shaped sperm.moderate and heavy smokers were more likely to have decreased semen quality.About 37 precent of Men of reproductive age smoke cigarettes.smoking can also cause erectile dysfunction and fertility problems
The ageing of the skin is starting from to years. The positive side of this process is that it is only 20 % dependent on genetics. In other words, the aging process can be controlled because 80 % depends on our actions. Seven major negative factors that hurt our skin, which should be avoided to maintain its beauty.
As we remember from the school physics course, the discovery of newton after the fall of the apple brought us not only good news.
At the age of 50, the impact of gravity affects the skin in parallel with human ageing.
There are many deformation, namely, the lower chin, the volume of the upper lip is decreasing and the lower is increasing, the skin of the century becomes weak.
2. Environmental pollution
To date, the effects of pollutants cannot be avoided.
Environmental pollution affects the skin. They destroy its structure, pollute the pores, make the skin more coarse and wrinkled, and then dehydrate and make less elastic. The main cause of desiccated and dry skin is heating in winter and sun rays in the summer.
Smoking has a negative impact on the skin. Cigarette smoke limits oxygen supply, as well as various nutrients, negatively affecting the circulation of blood in the upper layers of skin, which reduces the capillaries. It then affects its colour, the skin becomes more dried and dry.
The main cause of ageing during smoking is to reduce the collagen and spread of harmful radicals in the system. When you look at the skin under a microscope, even young smokers can see small wrinkles.
Throughout the day, we change in our face about 15 times? this could have a significant impact on the skin and on the outside.
Scientific research suggests that skin fibers can be weakened directly to the movement of the person's muscles.
No matter what, we can't change anything. But it's worth remembering that when we smile, there are 14 muscles, and when khmurimsya is over 70. Agree, it's a good reason to smile more often!
5. Pose during sleep
The way you sleep, that's the pose" reflection" on your face. For his life, the average person sleeps about 15-20 years and every wrinkle will be more pronounced.
People who prefer to sleep on their stomachs are at risk of getting wrinkles on their forehead, and those who give preference to sleep on their side are more likely to get wrinkles on their chin and cheeks. The main recommendation to eliminate this problem is sleep on the back.
6. Stress and lack of sleep
Sleep and constant stresses have a negative impact on your skin. Also, such factors may be the beginning for negative factors such as pigmentation, sensitivity, dry or same.
It is important to devote more time to skin recovery as well as to healthy sleep. Consequently, the main means of suppressing stress is a daily sleep in the right amount of time.
Dermatologists called aging due to uv" aging. Ageing by 90 % depends on the impact of sunlight. An interesting fact is that, in some cases, fotostareniye can only emerge after a decade of the influence of sunlight. In this way, it is better to be cautious about it and not to neglect the sunscreen.
The sun has a negative impact on the two most important proteins responsible for elasticity and elasticity. People who love sunbathing risk lowering the level of collagen by 20 %.
The solar rays can significantly worsen the skin condition, which is to slow down the cellular regeneration process, make the skin dry and dry. Based on the fact that sunlight affects the pigmentatsiyu, it can be concluded that the tone of the skin may not be uniformly.
The level of harm caused by the sun depends directly on the amount of time spent in the sun during life, as well as on your skin type.
- Doctors have found the use of pain relievers to treat respiratory infections like cold flu may increase the risk of heart attack.
- For the study, researchers analyzed insurance claims from taiwan's national health insurance program from 2005 to 2011 with data from roughly 10, 000 patients who were hospitalized for a heart attack.
- The purpose of the study was to assess whether cardiac risk factors from an acute respiratory infection and the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, pain relievers combine to further increase the risk of heart attack.