Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
I am 61 years old person retired from one year. Got diabetes since 2: years only. Random sugar revolvers around 200. Using Metformin 250 mg twice daily. Feeling exhausted. Got lipid profile, H1AB etc. All under control. 1 suffering from frozen shoulder, little giddiness, deafness, fatigue. 2.unemployment of son working on mind. 3.whether retirement. Leisure has anything to count? Please give suggestions for improvement.
My dad has diabetes for many years. But never check up any kidney test. But 1 month ago when his diabetes test results come I also saw that he had also done urine test and his creatine level was 1.0 mg/dl. Bt one result disturbed my mind that is his Albumin to creatinine ratio was 930 mg. Is it possible? When Normal peoples just have 30 mg. Does he have kidney problem?
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and visit a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Hello, I am getting married and my husband is Diabetic (Type 1). From last 6-7 months he is on Insulins, but his sugar levels are normal like 140 150. As his Dad is Diabetic its hereditary. What precautions should be taken in future after marriage.
I am in prediabetes my levels is fasting 89, post lunch 164, hba1c is 5.9 .These situation is continuing since 5 years. Before 5 years I am facing burning problem in feet and hands gives suggestions how to decrease this problem. My age 35. Hight 164mt.weight 56 kgs. My family history also diabetic. This is major problem give medicine sir.
I am 45 year old diabetic male. My diabetes levels are 130 fasting and 134 pp. Hba1c is 6.5. BP is normal. I am taking gemer2 before breakfast and dinner. Janumet 50 500 after breakfast and dinner. I have lost fat all over body specially around shoulder and biceps. Pl suggest diet and exercise to gain muscle mass. I take non veg food, do not smoke, drink.
My 8 years old son is diagnosed with diabetes type 1 in June 2016. No family history of diabetes is there. Don't know how it happened. I want to know how it can be treated so that he don't need any more insulin shots and tests. He is taking 4 insulin shots a day.
To day when tested my glucose level through a reputed lab my fasting sugar level was 126 and PP level was 131. I am taking medicines for sugar. Is it normal? N R Ramachandran.
I am 56 yrs. Male having DM-Ii, from 2014. Taking galvus 50+500 mg twice day. My sugar test pp and FF is normal from Jan to Dec 16. Can I reduce medicine. Thanks
With the increasing number of the diabetes patients in India, our country is moving towards the title of world diabetes capital. Due to a change in lifestyle and food habits health of the people are deteriorating day by day. The unhealthy body reduces the lifespan as well. Ayurvedic treatment is the amazing solution of the cure of this life threatening disease.
Diabetes is a health issue which is caused due to the increased level of blood sugar level in the body. The digestive system of the body breaks food we eat into sugar which is called glucose and sent to all the cells throughout the body. The cells convert the glucose into energy with the help of a special hormone known as Insulin. When body reduces the capacity to maintain the blood sugar level due to lack of insulin in the body then this condition is called diabetes.
The simple Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes which show amazing results in the treatment of the disease.
- Bitter goard: This is considered as the most effective remedy in the treatment of diabetes. Consuming bitter gourd juice in empty stomach every morning reduces blood sugar level of the body.
- Jamun seeds: The powder of Jamun seed of the leaves of Jamun tree both is used as remedies for diabetes. Chewing Jamun leaves prevents the production of sugar and keeps sugar level of the body maintained.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon is also one of the best remedies for diabetes. It improves the functioning of the pancreas and this would increase the production of insulin in the body.
- Triphala: This is the mixture of three different herbs, this ingredients are useful for the decrease of the sugar level in the blood. Some of the drug formations used to cure diabetes are :
- Asanad tablets
Diabetes is just not caused due to the lowering of insulin. It is mostly caused due to the lack of proper maintenance of the body. Sufferers should take care of their health by following the healthy lifestyle with the balanced diet, stress management and exercise with the natural herbs prescribed by some expert Ayurveda physicians.
Consume bitter vegetables
You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.">
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.