Doctor in Genesis Fertilty
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Genesis FertiltyYour feedback matters!
I am having stomach pain from last 4 days when I had unprotected sex and sometimes pain get worse and having frequently urination. I am planning to have a baby and my last period starts on 10 may so I wanna know is I am really pregnant or something else?
Recently I marry before 20 days, is there any problem when we do sex daily 2 or 3 times good for health.
It's almost a month of my marriage. I have a confusion. I perform daily 1-2 time intercourse so its is harmful or not for my body. There should be some gap in days. please suggest me about it. What to do.
I'm 31 years. Had a positive upt. Ultrasound at 4 weeks shows no proper sign of sac. Endometrial lining at 17 mm. Tiny cystic focus of 1.8 mm noticed. Asked for a 're scan after 1 week. Pls advice if this is a chemical pregnancy.
Hi. My question is that my wife is vomiting from last one day. Her monthly period date is 4 or 5 th day of the month. Last period has happened. Can it is possible that she got pregnant after 15 days of her monthly period.
Hi, On 05/05/18 l had my period on 13/05/18 my boyfriend tried to break my hymen but without any success on 14/05/18 l felt my breast swelling on 20/05/18 l started to feel pain on my pelvis my breast pain was no more and l had a lot of discharge coming out of my vagina on 23/05/18 l had back pain during the not and my pelvis hurts wen l even sneeze or cough my chest hurts do very bad on 24/05/18 my vagina feels so dry and l have no discharge please help ne as soon as possible please could l be pregnant l need a satisfying answer l do not be pregnant.
My husband drink my Yellow milk after delivery first day and say is sweet is not for baby, why milk color is yellow is it harmful for my husband or baby?
My wife has PCOD problem. She has no symptoms like unwanted hair or over weight. I was recommended by one of the doctors in this site to get FSH and LH tested on the 2nd day of the period. I got her tested to see if every this normal. Now FSH is 4.9. And LH is 6.5 on the second day of periods. please advice if my wifes report is completely normal like a normal health female.
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.