Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanchit TalwarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne problem since last year. What can be the possible reasons for that? Tell me the suitable remedy homemade. Thankyou.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.
I have pimple from 4 to 5 years .I use cream some pimple goes some also remaining but due to cream spot are generated on face after removal of pimple so please give info how remove these spot and pimple and also blackheads for smooth face. Please give information.
Hare Krishna I am Noreeen. My problem is rgarding my hair. I am 21.My hair are very thinparticularly near the forehead.Moreover The hair are listles andwithout lusture at the tail end. Please advice what i shoulld do to get my hair thick and also to improve the lusture at the tail end. Thanks
I have a mark that showed up on my side right below my breast and it's small but it has a dark center and red around it wondering what it is.
My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark as compare to my body. How I can remove that tanned skin. Anything that I can apply to nourish my skin to get d same colour? Need suggestions please.
I have alopecia problem on head what should I do and whether its affected on head when we using medicine.
Hi, I have lumps like pimples on my nose. sometime I feel itching, these are present from long. When I was 10 class, I had these lumps on my nose, tgat time only 2 lumps, now 6 lumps are present on my nose. Please help me.
Acne is a breakout of bumps on the face which can also spread to the neck and shoulders if not treated on time. There are many reasons for this breakout. It can be of varying severity. In mild acne, few breakouts may happen for a while and disappear with a good skin cleaning regimen. However in severe acne, there are lot of breakouts with various blackheads, whiteheads and pimples filled with pus. The breakout of acne can also lead to acne scars. Let us find out more about acne and its scars, as well as the treatment for the same.
Acne: This condition is also known as Acne Vulgaris and is most commonly found in teenagers who are facing a surge of hormones. This breakout can lead to bumps that can be characterised as pimples, blackheads and whiteheads which are usually born from the excess oil secreted from the oil glands present in the hair follicles. These are stimulated by the adrenal glands of male and female patients alike. Although this is not a dangerous condition, but its timely treatment can help in ensuring that infection and scarring does not take place.
Acne Scars: Scarring is the response of every individual to inflammation. Acne scars are borne by different people in different ways. While many people may not bear the scars of this breakout, there are many others for whom the condition is pretty severe and can lead to scars once the pimples and other bumps have cleared. Also, these scars can happen due to excessive touching and squeezing of the bumps and pimples which can release the pus within. There is also a risk of spreading infection in this way. While draining a pimple in the proper manner with the help of a dermatologist may not lead to the appearance of a scar, constantly picking on a pimple or a blackhead can lead to such scarring.
Prevention: In this case, prevention is really the best cure. Most of these scars, if they appear, are permanent. So the best thing to do is to avoid touching and picking at the pimples and bumps and take timely treatment from a dermatologist. Also, one must keep the skin clean at all times, and wash with non-perfumed cleanser at least twice a day.
Surgery: Once the scars have formed, surgical intervention and lasers may help in clearing them. Although surgery may be successful in lightening the scar to a great degree, it may not be able to remove the scar completely. One has to wait until the breakout completely disappears before carrying out laser or surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.