Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ambala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishant JaiswalYour feedback matters!
My sons age is 12yrs. He creates too much inosance at school. His behaviour is very rediculous. No interest in studies. I am getting somany complaints from school. How to bing him in normal life. I get lot of tension. Whom to consult in this regard. He never follows my word. Pl guide me
Is it safe to give my 19 months old daughter, syrup cepodem 100 for cough. What dose I should give her.
My son is 4 years old from past couple of months he is passing his motion immediately as soon as he eat I had consulted our family doctor he is homeopathy says its normal but he looks very sick kindly suggest what to do next.
A newly born baby an mom breast milk production is so low how to get milk in breast to feed newly born baby.
My baby girl is 7 mnths old. She is having rashes kind of on her chin and around the mouth. Its been spreading to her face and back too. May I know what is the problem and treatment for it? kindly help on it please.
My baby is 2 month old. She is suffer from cold and cough. I am giving her maxtra and ascoril tds. She s having bowel movement 4 times a day withvlemon yellow color. Is dere anything to worry.
This is my baby which is 8 month old and his left leg is not fully grown &hi leg is bend below his knee and is small from his right leg I want to know is there is any treatment for his leg.
My daughter 15 months old ,she could not eat a food only drink a mother milk. Previous months taking food is good but now not eat ,fruits not to taken now she weight 9.2 kg.daily hungry tonic drink. What happen not eat food please suggest on this.
My kid is 7 year old. He shows a lot of anger when we said him to study and other things. What we do?
My two years 1 month son is having a problem cough with temperature and running nose so what should I feed him. I tried giving L Montus and maxtra.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.
Sir, My son is suffering from fever. Blood test carried out TLC. 17000. Age three year six month. Fever 103. Please advice.
Baby is 14 month old still he is not talking in which age he is talking properly? He has tough tied problem also.
My daughter's age 3 years completed but her weight is 10.5 kgs and height is 87 CMS. My height is 5'3 and my wife's height is 5'2. Our concern is how to increase her height and weight. Is her weight and height is ideal or not? Please give us some suggestions to grow her height and weight.
Eczema refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.