Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nancy Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nancy GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall from past 3 months, my hair goes white from both sides and l have itchy scalp, please suggest what are the shampoo or medicine would l take?
I have neck pain from few days although I sit and sleep in proper condition. I also have sore throat. Please help me.
Hi, I am 22 years old, I absorbed a white patch's on my skin. so could you suggest me any remedy for it.
When I sex with my partner. I could not stay more than 60 sec. Is that a type of sex problem. Please tell me.
My hair was falling more day by day. What ever I use to reduce nothing was result. How to stop this hair falling.
I m suffering from elergy under thieghs since 6 months Using turbiforce antifungul tablts But no relief
I have lack of concentration issue. I forget the things by way. Please suggest solution. Or if any Ayurvedic medicine ?
Hello doctor, I am a diabetic patient since 5 years. Now in my abdomen TB virus has been detected and from today only I have started taking R cinex 600, combutol 1000, pyzina 750 (2wice daily) and benadon. I am also taking the previous medicine also. I.e. Eltroxin 100 for thyroid, glisen 2.
My some hair are turning grey how can I easily make them black as I do not want to uae color etc because inly sone grey haircare visible rest r black. Kindly suggest.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!