Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gbs KangYour feedback matters!
I was affected with a chicken pox on 13/4/2016 and today is the 7th day. But still I have fever and head ache. How much days will I suffer. To overcome from these fever and headache. My son also affected with chicken pox on 16/4/2016. Is chickenpox become danger for me.
Main 20 age ki hu. Majhe pcos hain. Main 70 kgs ki hu. Mere do saal pehele gal bladder operation hua hain. Main kya karun? Kya main kabhi pregnant nahi ho sakti?
Mujhe dinav ho gya hai bahut kujlata(itching) hai 1 month se hai Candid gold, fungimar kream lga chuka Aur nixiper lotion nhi Aur kuch tablet bhi kha chuka hu ab Aur fail gya hai.
Libido is the mental erotic desire a man feels for a woman (or vice versa), and works together with testosterone levels. A low libido can create mental health issues, a lackluster sex life, erectile dysfunction, lack of concentration, mood fluctuations and so on. It is necessary to keep testosterone levels high (or at least average), to keep a healthy libido. All this boils up to one question - How can you naturally increase testosterone levels? If this sounds interesting to you, read on:
How to Increase Your Testosterone Levels
Among the naturally occurring hormones, testosterone is the most important for sex drive. Unfortunately, now, lack of exercise, bad nutrition and other bad habits lead to lower testosterone levels in many men. Thankfully, the below mentioned tips will help fix the situation:
1. Make love often: Nothing could beat the intense love-making with your partner in boosting your libido. Having sex regularly has shown to boost testosterone production. Research shows that testosterone levels are highest in the morning, so start your day with a nice testosterone jump.
2. Relax: Live your life confidently and stress free. A relaxed mind is more likely to express interest in sexual drive than a stressful mind. Maintaining difference between personal and professional life is highly recommended to make sure a winning attitude toward life. Stress increases cortisol, which has a negative effect on testosterone production.
3. Sleep well: Complete bed rest of up to eight hours every night could significantly boost your testosterone levels. However, if you are unable to sleep comfortably and are spending long hours on your work, it will drastically reduce the testosterone quantity in your body. Shut out all lights, all sound, have a cold temperature, and try not to watch TV or any other electronic device for some time before going to sleep.
4. Reduce weight: If being overweight is the reason behind losing your principal sex hormone, this is time that you start a regime to shed off those extra pounds from your body. Some suggested tips would be to stick to a dietary plan (doesn't have to be extreme, but start somewhere), get some exercise (weights help too!) and cut out the late night junk food.
5. Keep your weight loss goals reasonable: A sudden cut off on your calories could decrease testosterone levels. Instead, it is better to cut quantity of calories in stages. Fix a certain limit every week and try to decrease the intake of calories accordingly.
6. Eat Protein and healthy fats: Your eating habits work actively in boosting the levels of your sexual hormones. Don't eat too much sugar. Eat nuts, oil, fish, chicken, egg yolks, and olive oil in your diet. All these eatables consist of healthy fats that in turn enable you to have a healthier body. Zinc that occurs naturally also increases testosterone level; hence try to savor on zinc rich dairy products like yogurt and milk.
7. Start exercising: If you are already a regular on exercises, you may consult a physical trainer to change your workouts to enhance the levels of testosterone. However, if you have not yet done any workout yet, start from today itself. Begin with small exercises like using rubber strain to strengthen weak muscles, lifting weights could be the next stage. As per a research, weight lifting is highly effectual in increasing testosterone levels.
8. Consult with doctor: Are you already on anabolic steroids, pain medications, or undergoing some other treatment? If so, then make sure that you consult a physician before taking any initiative on increasing testosterone level. Slight carelessness may adversely affect your body and could lead to decreased levels of testosterone.
These tips will help kick your testosterone production into high gear, therefore increasing libido naturally. Even a little effort will create drastic changes in your sex drive. There are many more ways to naturally boost testosterone levels, but this is a good start.