Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in chandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Shree
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Renu ShreeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. I and my girlfriend had sex last month on 1st. Unfortunately condom broke out and we didn't know that. She got her periods on 7th of last month i.e. 07/08/2017. And till date she didn't got her periods of this month's. Doctors please help me. What should I do? And after inter course there was some bleeding. As soon after sex I made her to take a birth control pill (have not remembered the name). On sunday we have taken urinary pregnancy test and it showed us she is not pregnant. So is there any chance of being pregnant?
At times giving in to the needs of your body is the best way to lead a happy and blissful life, however, at the same time you have to identify and fulfill only those needs which will not hamper your health. Though sex is still considered a taboo word to be uttered out in public, this, by no means, can dampen its importance. The importance and the need for sex require no introduction as more and more people engage in the pursuit of having a satisfying experience.
Some useful tips can always come in handy and it does more good than bad to keep these few in mind:
- Remember to kiss: Though if we see the larger picture, kissing may seem insignificant, this simple act is by no means redundant. According to research those couples who kiss more tend to have a better and a more gratifying sex life.
- Indulge in foreplay: The importance and significance of foreplay can never be emphasized enough. Often times in the rush for completion of the act, one may forget foreplay, but it is always a good idea not to. If sex is the climax, foreplay is necessary build up to that, one that almost always yields the best benefits.
- Take a shower together: It may sound amateur, but what is sex without being a little exciting. Try taking a shower with your partner and more often than not, things will take its course from there on.
- Sex talk: Indeed, you can do and talk sex. Experts believe that sex talks considerably increase and enhance excitement and also in most cases even brings back the lost one. Engage in a free-flowing conversation with your partner, tell him or her unapologetically what you desire and also what you do not. Nothing works better than simply talking sometimes.
- Role playing: Though the prospect of sex may be exciting, it is only a matter of time till dullness and boredom creep in. The task is to find out ways to keep them away and one of them is role-playing. It is important to be completely non-judgemental towards your partner's desires and accept in order to go about.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a growth on the tip of my pubic .is it dangerous my doc told me to. Operate it but its no pain .and pep teat shows no negative results. please advise is there any oral therapy.
Does ovulation kit available in medical stores work? In order to conceive surely this time, me and my wife wants to identify the ovulation day (most fertile day) so please suggest a product/direction. Also, please comment on best position and time (during entire day) to maximize the chances of conception. My wife's periods started on 29th June around 8 PM so which day according to you all experts think should be the most fertile day. Please help.
Aged 21 two years back I love my Junior and having sexual relationship with her. Due to this she got pregnant but her parents not allowed our relationship and done medical abortion to her. After few months she got arranged marriage with another person aged 32, she is only 18 at that time and living in Bangalore. But she is not happy with him because of he is impotent and can't satisfied her. Hence he is allowed some of his friends to sex with her, by using sleeping tablets. Now she is having 2 months baby by sex with her husband's friend and got divorced her husband. Now I'm living together with her past 15 days. Whether she may affect STD? What is check up we need to do STD with her? Pls clarify?
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
If I get a marry with widow (husband died 2 years ago) then if I make sexual life with her now Is there any problems with both of us related to diseases like hiv or any std Please reply with positive answer please.
Reduction scarless nose job or Rhinoplasty refers to a surgical procedure conducted to reshape the structure of your nose. Other than that, it can also treat breathing troubles caused due to flawed nose anatomy. Rhinoplasty can reshape the facial region between the nose and upper lip, thus giving an overall proportion to your face.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Defects in your nose structure can lead to choking or breathing troubles which generally become chronic in nature. Rhinoplasty can successfully cure such health conditions.
- Rhinoplasty alters the shape, angle and size of your nose by giving symmetry to it with the overall facial structure.
- Reduction scarless nose job is a permanent solution for restructuring your nose.
- Since the surgery is conducted by making incisions (surgical cuts) inside the nose, scar marks are not visible after surgery.
- Rhinoplasty also shapes up enlarged nostrils or nasal tips.
- Asymmetrical Nose Bridge (uneven and disproportionate bridge of the nose) can also be reshaped with Rhinoplasty.
Risk factors and side effects associated with Rhinoplasty
- The region around your eyes may remain swollen for about a week or two after surgery.
- You may suffer from nose bleeding.
- Nose or the skin around your nose and eyes may get infected.
- Nasal blockage may occur resulting in breathing trouble.
- Rhinoplasty may give rise to the problem of skin necrosis or damage of skin tissue
- The nose septum or the skin separating the two nostrils may get damaged if the surgery is not performed by an expert plastic surgeon.
Regardless of the above mentioned risk factors, Rhinoplasty is a very safe and effective procedure for nose restructuring. But in some cases, the surgery needs to be performed twice if the patient is unsatisfied with the result of the first attempt. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!