Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in chandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Shree
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Renu ShreeYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex 48 days back on july 15th first time only once 5 minutes. Took ipill after sex 3rd day 1 tab and 4th day 1 tab. I had sex on 10th day of my cycle. 5th August expected my periods. I missed my periods. Why? Am I pregnant? Or because of ipil? Why why? I am tensed. I did pregnancy test in home with i can. Its negative.
I am married but I hardly have any physical relation with my husband. May be once in a 4 months. But I am experiencing heavy cramping after erotic dream while sleep. I am not pregnant. But this pain is killing me. Want to know the reason and remedy for the same.
It has been 8 months of my marriage .for the past 2 months we are trying to conceive but all effort in vain. After ejaculation inside vagina when penis comes out .the ejaculated sperm start flowing outside of my vagina. I don't understand why it comes out, it's a natural thing or it should not take place? Kindly suggest me how to conceive baby.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
Actually she got intercourse on 6th April 2018, she take unwanted 72, but after that also no bleeding is happen, her last cycle date is 22nd March 2018 and she expected of pregnancy. Is there any medicinal solution for this problem or she should go for abortion?
I have baby on Jan 1, his age is 2 & half months. After delivery I have my periods on Feb 14. In this month till I don't have periods. Am also having thyroid and pcod. Now am also feeding my baby. How I can regulate my periods.
I am a 25yrs old female I have a hormonal imbalance problem thats what causing irregular mensutral, how to balance hormones my weight is 70kg, how to regulaize mensutral cycle.
A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us undergo on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside eventually over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting caught in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
1. Lemon: Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by intake of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
2. Essential Oils: Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium haven proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
3. Ashwagandha: Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
4. Brahmi: It is a well-known herb that is predominantly used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
5. Oil Massage: Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
6. Some Home Remedies: Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
7. Yoga: Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress:
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
Snehapanam: Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
Sirodhara: Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.