Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in chad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Ms. SimranjeetYour feedback matters!
Hi docs, known fact that breakfast should consist fibre, protein,fats, vit. minerals etc all of them right? So considering this I prepared my breakfast like this ----> after having lemon water ,green tea and banana ---> breakfast: 2 carrots, 1 beetroot, 1 cucumber, 1cup oatmeal (boiled with water, fistful of legumes/pulses/lentils ,(any protein food whole night soaked n boiled in d mrng) and an omega 3 capsule (ON company). So am I eating right breakfast? Is there anything I could delete or add? Thanks a lot.[[ veggie juice m having at brunch ]]
I'm 22 years of age and so skinny that I weigh only 48 kgs for my 173 cms of length. I badly want to increase weight. Though I 've followed strict calorie intake I find no results. So does going to gym for weight training and proper diet help me gain weight? In a gym, what kind of exercises do I need to do for this and how long will it take to see satisfied results? Pls explain.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.
How to increase my weight. I am very slim. My weight is too low. How can I increase my weight which is suitable for my height and age.
I am constantly going through body pain. Head aches. Back pain. and get tired very early. usually feel sick every month. What should I do?
I am 23 old female. My weight is nearly 20 kg more than enough. So I am following gym almost from 1 year now. My issue is than I am fit only upto the time m going for gym. If any break of 2 weeks gets into it (as in going home after 3 months), I get into almost same position as I was b4 joining gym. So what suggestions can I opt for that few minimal breaks don't disfigure me. And what is the reason for such thing?
I am suffering from type ii diabetes. I walk for half an hour everyday. Is it enough or should I undertake some more exercises like yoga, etc.
What type of food should be taken in winters where the weather remains sub zero like areas of kashmir.
Sir I am 24 year old male and I am suffering from hearing loss from last 5 years mainly in the high frequency region. Please tell me some solution or exercises to recover from this problem. Sir I am also suffering from ankylosing spondelitis. From last 4 years but my hearing problem is the older one. And Dr. Has given me donica and donica s-r for my spondelitis problem? these two problems make my life very tough.
I am a 21 yrs old guy of 5'9" height. My weight is oly 58 and I look like lithe. I want to gain weight so please help me. I need a solution. Help me with the diet. How about using protein powder. Wil it show any side effects.
Fitness tip - fizzy yoga or physiyoga is newest form of fitness technique
Fizzy yoga is the newest form of yoga that's taking the west by storm as it was in the news when sex and the city star kim cattrall said it had helped her immensely to bounce back to health after suffering from knee injury. Fizzy yoga is a physical therapy that combines yoga and body alignment. It has the advantage of customised sessions with yoga instructors and physiotherapists tailor made to suit the needs. The advantages are
A. Heal injuries
B. Prevents harm caused by severe exercising
C. Strenghthens weak muscles
D. Stretches tight muscles
E. Focuses on the core
F. Burns around 300 - 600 calories in one session