Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Krishnan
Submit a review for Dr. Uma KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Ask for help. People who have a strong network of family and friends manage stress better.
Sometimes stress is just too much to handle alone. Talking to a friend or family member may help, but you may also want to see a counselor.
I'm a 1st year medical student, I'm not able to put my effort in studies, I'm deviating towards games and other activities, my exams are near, still I'm not at all studying, now getting stressed, so please give me suggestions to avoid extra activities than studies and getting interest in studying.
Sir/mam Main kuch bhi kaam karne lagta hu to mera mind hamesha mujhe confuse krta h. Matlab mera poora focus kaam me nhi hota. Mera mind ya to past ya future me sochne lagta ha. Tell me better idea. How to concentrate mind?
My mother has a depression .She is going through with some hallucinations like to see colours by watching video songs n movies .She called her siblings n friends when she feel something is going wrong n shouting start for 1-2 hrs until she feel relaxed .Sometimes she feel someone in home is doing black magic . What to do doctor HELP her .EVERY YEAR she has a same problem For 2--3 months.
I am suffering from depression. I want to suicide. I drank dettol and I had severe vomiting. Please help me with remedies for removing depression.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer kipping to my self all the time. Please help me.
I am having a slower speed of speech ,than normal people. This happened after I suffered from Japanese encephalitis.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.