Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in BURDWAN. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debajyoti Goswami
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Debajyoti GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I have stone in my kidney and for that I am facing pain. And sometime my heartbeat is higher I am healthy my weight is 86 kg. How I loose my weight.
My son is suffering from sweat rashes since few days. So please Suggest solution/guidelines for my child.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
My hair have turned white. Now what should I do to turn them black. I once balded my head, nothing happened. They are still white. I have tried many shampoos but they do not work. Can you give me a solution.
I am not getting beard on face Is it due to masturbation? I consulted a doctor and he said there may be hormone Imbalance If it is yes How to rectify it Please help me.
Please tell me to increase pletlate ,platimax tablet are good or papaya leaf juice actually I don't like to take this type of juice please subject I also taking kivi food.
From last 4 days every night after my dinner gas forming in my stomach a lot .its very uncomfortable. I don't knw y its happening every night. I have drink milk at evening time from 4 days. So that is the reason?
I got serious digestion issues like constipation, gas that results sores in my mouth. Sometimes it causes heat in my stomach and makes me irritated.
I am suffering from problem of hairfall and dandruff too. I want to get rid from it. And I want to increase my hair volume. What should I do?
My husband is 44 years of age suffering from high blood sugar.I checked today it was 173 before fast and 300 two hours after breakfast.The main concern is frequent urination at times 4-5 times at night due which he is not getting proper sleep for months now.6 months back it was worst as the blood sugar before fast was 240 and after breakfast 360 after which the diabetologist prescribed him Glycomet-GP 1, one tablet daily before breakfast.I can say that there is been an improvement but still he feels dizziness especially after 2 hrs of eating,hence he takes precautions to eat every 2 hours. Please suggest as we have already made many changes in the diet like replaced rice with wheat and decreased sugar and certainly eat healthy food and snacks every 2 hours.Junk foods like samosas and burgers have completely stopped.Still he does not feels 100% healthy. Please help.
I am 23 years old. And I experience pain in back side of my head while laughing or watching something continue for few moments.
I have headache (always but variable intensity) due to stomach gastric trouble, what should I can do?
• Do not drink more than 2 – 3 cups of tea/coffee during summer; it tends to dehydrate your body. It is diuretic that leads to loss of water from body
• Ensure 8 – 10 glasses of water each day
• Load yourself with water based fruits & vegetables like watermelon, musk melon, apple, peach, blueberries, kiwi, cucumber, zucchini etc
• Make yourself a fruit salad:-
a) Toss your favorite seasonal fruit mangoes, strawberries with plain yoghurt and honey to suit your taste
b)Take cubes of cucumber, add it to curd. Flavor it with a tempering of olive oil + curry leaves + mustard seeds + slit green chilies
• Make a glass of fruit juice: -
a) Deseed water melon & freeze for 20 minutes. Take it and blendrise it; add a pinch of black salt, white pepper powder & lime juice to add a zing to your drink
b) Blend 2 tsp of mint with lime juice, water, ice & ginger juice. Serve it chilled; garnished with mint leaves
• Cold soups like gazpacho is a good option too
Hello respected Doctors. I would like to get some knowledge regarding Creatinine level of a human body. My mom is a diabetic person she got operated of kidney stone in the month of Oct. She is suffering from high creatinine level since her infection in kidney due to kidney stone. Even after terminating the stone her creatinine level is not decreasing. She gets reactions on her body due to new medicines if she starts. Kindly guide me the appropriate way to deal with my mom's case to recover her kidney damages and avoid reaching the stage of dialysis. Thanking You All. Good Night Swtdrms. Will be eagerly waiting for all your valuable advises.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
I am having cough, acidity and gas problems. Please suggest me some tips to help me out this problem.
I am 24 years old female. I suffered from dengue fever last week. It affected my liver function and Dr. Advice me to take pantop DSR capsule and udliv 150 mg two times per day. Now I am recovering and I left these medications. And I brought giloy juice for better liver function. I take it today 3 table spoon mixed with 1 glass of water. Bt I am feeling heaviness on chest and not feeling good. Should I continue with medicine prescribed by Dr. And not take giloy juice? Help me please.
I am a female. My age is 25 years. I am suffering from thyroid problems from last four years. Along with that m suffering from severe hair fall problem. I am from Ludhiana. Please tell me what should I do. Give me medications and health related suggestions.
My son have been injected three doses of pneumococcal at 2 1/2 M, 3 1/2 M & 4 1/2 M when to give next? Also chicken pox given on 1 years when next?
Addiction is a brain ailment that is characterized by irrational engagement in satisfying stimuli despite of argumentative circumstances. Addiction is an ailment where the brain's Reward system malfunctions and only responds to persistently greater level of addictive stimulus like morphine, cocaine, etc.
There are many varieties of addiction like alcoholism, gambling, sexual intercourse, etc. These force a person to isolate himself from the entire society and indulge in his or her addictions. If they are not supplied with the drugs they may react violently and may even die.
Drug treatment is a type of treatment which is intended to aid the abused users stop the uncontrollable usage of drugs and protect them from the adverse effects of it. This treatment has a variety of forms and takes a lot of time as the drug abuse is a chronic disorder and cannot be treated in a short term. Below mentioned are some of the ways by which you can fight back addiction effectively.
• For individuals who are addicted to drugs such as opium and nicotine (Tobacco) are treated with drugs such as methadone, naltrexone for opium addicted individuals and with varenicline and bupropion for tobacco addicted people.
• For individuals who are greatly addicted to alcohol Disulfiram and acamprosate are the best medications that are available.
• Many individuals are addicted to the prescribed drugs and their treatment is the same as that of drug abuse that affects the brain. Like the medicine buprenorphine, can be used to treat both heroin obsession and addiction to medications for opium pain treatment.
Behavioral treatments may help people to take part in drug abuse therapies and teach ways to cope up with drugs and help them to against relapse if it occurs.
• Group therapies are the latest form of treatment that is advised to the addicted individuals. Group therapies provide the individual social support and help in enforcing behavioral incidents that will help the lead a non-drug-using lifestyle.
• Lastly individuals who are greatly addicted to alcohol or drug abuse or any kind of addictions suffer from depression and also face social, legal and family problems.