Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Rampurhat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Saifulla Alom MollahYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight. I have tried all the medicines abd powders but no result. Please rell how to gain weight in just 1 month.
I have gas problem about 02 years some time I eat fried like pakoda and parodha next 02 , 03 days constant belching and feeling uncomfortable , release gas through mouth and anus please let us me solution regarding the problem .thanks.
Hi, Recently I have observed my knees are paining and also a year back I had got my bone density checked, it was at the lower limit.Also some time my hills are paining in the morning when I wake up & walk. Kindly let me the reason & suggested medicine with dose. I am 40 years old. Thanks
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.
I am 57 years old always doing exercise and played football at the age of 35 40 years old 5 years back I have started gym on regular basis with weight lifting. My six packs seen clearly while working out. 1st (stage/ pack) from upper to down) shown all time 2nd (stage/ pack) seen not so prominently but somehow ok 3rd stage i.e. Lower abs not yet visible till date. Is there any ways that it will visible earlier or it will come up gradually. Regards,
I am 21 years old but I have a problem and problem is that I eat properly but my body is not increasing my body is like 15 year boy so what should I do for getting good health I want to have good body so suggest me some good thing.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.