Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjitaYour feedback matters!
For last 1-2 weeks I am getting frequent cramps in my legs. While sleeping also. What to do? Kindly suggest.
My brother is suffering from dengue I was admited in skd hospital so please can you tell some thing what should I do?
I want to grow the length of my hair and also want them to be smooth n bouncy, please recommend home remedies.
My brother is 24 yr old, for a week blood is coming with cough. He used to smoke everyday. Some pain is coming from lungs. Now he's worry for this case and doubt cancer. Sir, is it cancer? now what should he do?
I am 19 years old. I have shoulder pain often, some yes irritates all the day, but after a night sleep it gone, even I used lot of pain killers
My mother is suffering from vericose veins since a very long time.At times the pain becomes unbearable.She feel regular pain in her legs in the evening when she comes back home after wotk.We have consulted many doctors but operation seems to be very risky. Is this a heridity problem? any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!
Hello I want to say that I have a lot of grey hair in my head I am having it since 3 years I am only 20 years old I am having it since I was in my 10 standard please can you suggest some home remedies for this grey hairs and also can you tell me that is there any cure to treat this permanently?
Lot of head ache with itching and dandruff. Lot of hair fall this is happening for last 10 days, what should I do?
Hello sir, I somewhere heard that according to research 4 hr sleep is enough for students and for all those who are below 35 years old, also there are many entrepreneurs and people around the world who are taking only 4-5 hr sleep and works day and night properly. So should I change my habit to 4 hr sleep time and make the most out of my day or should I take proper 7-8 hr sleep for proper working of my body throughout the day? Please help me out as soon as possible. Waiting for your helpful response. :) Have a good day sir. :)
What are the symptoms for fever. What precautions should be taken to cure that. In case of heavy fever. Please do reply.
Constipation in children can be effectively dealt with by monitoring a well-balanced diet. Eating the following things and drinking nearly three liters of water each day can relieve your child from stool withholding.
- Eat these fruits raw: Apples, plums and pears should be eaten raw along with their skins. These fruits are known to contain an average of 4.4 to 3.3 grams of dietary fiber that will further stimulate bowel movements. Apples, pears and plums are rich in pectin and hence help in softening your stool.
- Add nuts to your daily diet: Nuts can help you if you are suffering from constipation. However, nuts should not be consumed in excess as they can make you gain calories. Having a fistful of nuts once in a day could work wonders for your digestive health.
- Have a high- fiber cereal for breakfast: High- fiber cereal for breakfast can give your day a good start. It prevents stool withholding. Cereals in present times no more taste bland. You may add some honey to your child's bowl of cereals; honey acts as a laxative and caters to a person's taste buds as well. If your cereal is not sufficiently fiber dense you may add some flaxseed to every single serving.
- Sweet berries can be of great help: Berries have nutrients that are known to cure symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries should be included in a child's diet. These fruits are rich in vitamin C and vitamin K. They are good for a child's fiber and copper requirements.
- Get a full night's sleep: A full night's sleep is extremely important for good digestion. Improper digestion could be the reason behind continual constipation. Children these days tend to keep awake till late. Children should at least get seven to eight hours of sleep regularly.
In spite of following a healthy lifestyle the problem of constipation may still persist. It is best to consult a professional doctor in such a case. Before seeing a doctor to remedy constipation it is important to jot down certain points regarding your child's health. A guardian must make a list of medications his or her child has been taking by far, a list of symptoms he or she has been facing simultaneously and must also carry a brief record of one's family history. Constipation, if left unchecked, can lead to anal fissures over time.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.