Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Stress at Work
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dillip Kumar MantryYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe.
Penis curvature is a significant normal condition and numerous men get themselves exceptionally worried about it. It can bring about a considerable measure of misery and pain in men if the curvature is past typical breaking points. By and large, an erect penis twists marginally to the other side and is a significant typical thing. In any case, when the penis curvature is excessively professed and causes pain while having an erection or sexual intercourse, it would require rectification. There are numerous procedures that can treat penis curvature. One needs to tail them appropriately and under direction. Given here are a portion of the famously utilized approaches to treat penis curvature:
- Practice Helps To Correct Penis Curvature: These are special exercises that can redress penis curvature normally. One of the famously utilized exercises is known as Jelqing. These exercises show you to extend the penis especially, applying more push in specific regions. In the event that you have a minor or direct penis curvature, these special exercises can redress it inside two months, if you do the exercises legitimately and routinely.
- Medicines: Oral medicines are recommended by specialists to treat penis curvature. A portion of the prominently endorsed prescriptions for redressing penis curvature incorporate Colchicine, Tamoxifen, Potaba, and so forth. Topical gels like Verapamil gel may likewise be endorsed for application. Vitamin E supplements are likewise prescribed by specialists once in a while. Infusions containing medicines like steroids, collagenase, and so on may likewise be given at site, yet these have undesirable symptoms.
- Home Grown Oil Massage: The best common treatment for redressing slight to direct penis curvature is the utilization of home grown kneading oils. Numerous such oils are accessible in the market including chamomile, lavender oil, and so forth. Rub consistently utilizing any home grown oil, or get a special one like Mast Mood Oil. This can minimize the penis curvature to a significant degree. In any case, rub with only a little weight as you may hurt the penis generally.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time.
Low libido in men could be a results of varied factors like low androgenic hormone levels, scale back blood flow and different emotional problems like stress, depression, anxiety etc. Once men expertise a loss of libido, they suffer alone in silence. This is often unfortunate, as a result of there’s currently an excellent deal which will be done medically to assist male sexual dysfunction. Additionally, it is necessary to grasp each man that, the loss of libido will indicate vital health issues.
Having a low libido or sex drive causes a decreased interest in sexual activity, and it a problem that affects both men and women. However, if this loss of libido continues for a longer period of time then it can be a cause of concern and also might lead to bigger unnoticed health issues. Here are a few causes for Low Libido in men and women:
- Low Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is an important male hormone. In men, it’s mostly produced in the testicles. It is also responsible for building muscles and bone mass and stimulating the right amount of sperm production. The lack of this hormone affects your libido and causes a gradual decrease in it. Taking certain medications like for High Blood pressure and other issues can lower these levels without you noticing it.
- Depression and Stress: Both these problems have negatives effects on your body and your mental health inevitably effects your lack of libido. Taking too much stress causes your arteries to narrow down, and these restrictions prohibits the blood flow in it, hence it affects your libido seriously.
- Chronic Health Conditions: Medical issues that last for a longer time, such as cancer or diabetes can also cause serious damage to your sex drive. These diseases are often neglecting as affecting other areas of your life.
- Pregnancy and Breast-feeding: Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sexual desire. Of course, hormones aren’t the only factor affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby can all contribute to changes in a woman’s sexual desire
Ayurveda for Lack of Libido:
In these problems, Ayurveda comes to your rescue. This treatment is beneficial as it totally natural and without any side effects. Where as other medicines can have various damaging effects on your body, ayurveda works on your overall well being. The right combination of medication given under ayurveda is made according to each body type and works on the factors that lower sex drive like depression, anxiety and stress. It increases the body’s vitality and also increases the body’s blood flow thereby making the levels of libido higher without any side effects.
Here are the five most effective ayurvedic solutions to improve your sex drive:
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, is a popular adaptogenic herb in Ayurveda that has been used to cure impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, etc for centuries. Stress is one of the most common causes of loss of libido. Ashwagandha has the ability to restore lost sexual drive, and strengthen reproductive and respiratory system. Ashwagandha is usually taken with ginger, warm milk, meals, honey or hot water, as it is easier to digest that way.
- Shatavari, or Asparagus racemosus, is known to be very effective in enhancing female fertility by nourishing the ovum and other female reproductive organs. It restores hormonal balance, promotes blood formation and circulation, increases chances of conception and reduces risk of miscarriage. Shatavari can also increase libido in both men and women and cure impotence, spermatorrhea and inflammation of the sexual organs.
- Shilajit is considered as a divine nectar in Ayurveda for its ability to enhance and prolong youth and sexual functioning. It regulates and maintains balance among sex hormones, supporting proper functioning.
- Garlic has been widely used in Ayurveda for its immense curative properties. It is also used to enhance libido in both men and women. It is believed to improve functioning of sexual organs post damage by injury or disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Uncontrolled and involuntary ejaculation that occurs either before or after sexual intercourse is known as premature ejaculation. Medically, the most persistent form of PE (primary or lifelong PE) is defined by the presence of the following three problems:
- Ejaculation always, or nearly always, happening before sexual penetration has been achieved, or within about a minute of penetration
- The man finding an inability to delay his ejaculation every time, or nearly every time, he does achieve penetration
- Negative personal consequences, such as distress and frustration, or avoidance of sexual intimacy
PE can cause a lot of embarrassment in boys and men, with a significant degree of stigma often attached to male sexual performance. It can be very distressing and frustrating for the individual as it can hamper his sex life drastically. However, unless it occurs regularly, it cannot be regarded as a cause of concern.
Below we will discuss some of the potential causes of PE:
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
Medical causes of premature ejaculation:
The following are also possible medical causes of PE (doctors will focus on diagnosis and management of the underlying condition first and monitor for improvement in sexual function):
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
The ejaculation of semen occurs just after penetration, within a very short period of time, or even before penetration happens during a sexual intercourse. Due to this reason, both the partners might feel that they have had unsatisfactory sex. It is one of the most common forms of sexual dysfunction in males.
According to Ayurvedic perspective, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid intake of pitta-aggravating foods like hot, penetrating, or excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods.
- Increase intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice and asparagus. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.