Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Stress at Work
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Varasha Clinic - BaripadaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Low libido in men could be a results of varied factors like low androgenic hormone levels, scale back blood flow and different emotional problems like stress, depression, anxiety etc. Once men expertise a loss of libido, they suffer alone in silence. This is often unfortunate, as a result of there’s currently an excellent deal which will be done medically to assist male sexual dysfunction. Additionally, it is necessary to grasp each man that, the loss of libido will indicate vital health issues.
Having a low libido or sex drive causes a decreased interest in sexual activity, and it a problem that affects both men and women. However, if this loss of libido continues for a longer period of time then it can be a cause of concern and also might lead to bigger unnoticed health issues. Here are a few causes for Low Libido in men and women:
- Low Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is an important male hormone. In men, it’s mostly produced in the testicles. It is also responsible for building muscles and bone mass and stimulating the right amount of sperm production. The lack of this hormone affects your libido and causes a gradual decrease in it. Taking certain medications like for High Blood pressure and other issues can lower these levels without you noticing it.
- Depression and Stress: Both these problems have negatives effects on your body and your mental health inevitably effects your lack of libido. Taking too much stress causes your arteries to narrow down, and these restrictions prohibits the blood flow in it, hence it affects your libido seriously.
- Chronic Health Conditions: Medical issues that last for a longer time, such as cancer or diabetes can also cause serious damage to your sex drive. These diseases are often neglecting as affecting other areas of your life.
- Pregnancy and Breast-feeding: Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sexual desire. Of course, hormones aren’t the only factor affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby can all contribute to changes in a woman’s sexual desire
Ayurveda for Lack of Libido:
In these problems, Ayurveda comes to your rescue. This treatment is beneficial as it totally natural and without any side effects. Where as other medicines can have various damaging effects on your body, ayurveda works on your overall well being. The right combination of medication given under ayurveda is made according to each body type and works on the factors that lower sex drive like depression, anxiety and stress. It increases the body’s vitality and also increases the body’s blood flow thereby making the levels of libido higher without any side effects.
Here are the five most effective ayurvedic solutions to improve your sex drive:
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, is a popular adaptogenic herb in Ayurveda that has been used to cure impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, etc for centuries. Stress is one of the most common causes of loss of libido. Ashwagandha has the ability to restore lost sexual drive, and strengthen reproductive and respiratory system. Ashwagandha is usually taken with ginger, warm milk, meals, honey or hot water, as it is easier to digest that way.
- Shatavari, or Asparagus racemosus, is known to be very effective in enhancing female fertility by nourishing the ovum and other female reproductive organs. It restores hormonal balance, promotes blood formation and circulation, increases chances of conception and reduces risk of miscarriage. Shatavari can also increase libido in both men and women and cure impotence, spermatorrhea and inflammation of the sexual organs.
- Shilajit is considered as a divine nectar in Ayurveda for its ability to enhance and prolong youth and sexual functioning. It regulates and maintains balance among sex hormones, supporting proper functioning.
- Garlic has been widely used in Ayurveda for its immense curative properties. It is also used to enhance libido in both men and women. It is believed to improve functioning of sexual organs post damage by injury or disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Uncontrolled and involuntary ejaculation that occurs either before or after sexual intercourse is known as premature ejaculation. Medically, the most persistent form of PE (primary or lifelong PE) is defined by the presence of the following three problems:
- Ejaculation always, or nearly always, happening before sexual penetration has been achieved, or within about a minute of penetration
- The man finding an inability to delay his ejaculation every time, or nearly every time, he does achieve penetration
- Negative personal consequences, such as distress and frustration, or avoidance of sexual intimacy
PE can cause a lot of embarrassment in boys and men, with a significant degree of stigma often attached to male sexual performance. It can be very distressing and frustrating for the individual as it can hamper his sex life drastically. However, unless it occurs regularly, it cannot be regarded as a cause of concern.
Below we will discuss some of the potential causes of PE:
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
Medical causes of premature ejaculation:
The following are also possible medical causes of PE (doctors will focus on diagnosis and management of the underlying condition first and monitor for improvement in sexual function):
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
The ejaculation of semen occurs just after penetration, within a very short period of time, or even before penetration happens during a sexual intercourse. Due to this reason, both the partners might feel that they have had unsatisfactory sex. It is one of the most common forms of sexual dysfunction in males.
According to Ayurvedic perspective, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid intake of pitta-aggravating foods like hot, penetrating, or excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods.
- Increase intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice and asparagus.