Doctor in plastic surgery clinic health Village hospital
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for plastic surgery clinic health Village hospitalYour feedback matters!
Doctor Chinmay is a well versed doctor who knows his work really well. I am suffering from hair loss since past few years now and was worried to go for any surgical treatment. Came to know about doctor Chinmaya from a family friend and he helped me in understanding my issue and gave suggested me certain medications both topical and oral. It seems like helping me though it is a long term thing and as per doctor results will start showing after 2 to 3 months of time. The follow up and availability of doctor during off hours also is indeed commendable.
Hi, I have pimples on my face and they are leaving scar, even though some are not painful they are like a piece of pulse, but in between some one are going bigger and bigger and they are filling with white water .its painful. I not understand why its on my face again and again coming and leaving scar. Even my family another one no have this type problem. I have no any disease. I am in very much tension. Is it possible any type of allergy? please suggest me how I should tackle this problem.
Hello sir/mam I am using kozimax cream for fairness wil it be good to use except my face my whole body is fair so im using it at ni8 tell me will it be good.
How to cure urticaria? I am suffering from last 2 years. Apply too much medicines but nothing any of result. Please help.
Reasons for dry skin
Unhealthy lifestyles, exposures to extreme wealth conditions, bathing for long time in hot water, using harsh soaps, harsh cosmetics, can cause drying of skin.
Ayurveda's point of view about dry skin
According to texts of ayurveda, dry skin is caused by increased vat dosh in the body. When vaat dosha increases in the body, it reduces kaha dosha and makes skin dry and wrinkled.
The causes which increases vaat dosha in the body
1) exposure to cold and dry climate
2) controlling natural urges like urination, defecation, hunger, thirst etc
3) keeping awake till night
4) irregular food habits
5) consumption of spicy, dry and bitter food
Hello doctor. Me R89 le rhi hu. Bhut jada hair fall h. 1 month hua h lete huye. Grey hair bhi h. Hair growth bhi nhi hoti. Dandruff bhi rehti h. Breakage bhut h hair me. Smoothening krvayi thi. Ek bar colour kravay tha. Me jiva ki mehndi use krti hu. Mehndi use krni chahiye ya colour.
Hii I am irritated from my black face except my face whole body is fair even in childhood it was fare suggest me any ingredients which will help me to make my face fare again I was using panderm+ for fairness but when i came to know the truth of that cream I suddenly stopped using that cream bt because of not using my face becomes dark nd after applying aloe vera it is normal but not fair like my childhood plzz suggest any ingredients.
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.