Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Rakesh DangiYour feedback matters!
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems
A hair transplant surgery is one that helps in moving the hair follicles from one site of the donor's body to the scalp of the donor, so as to help in better hair growth. This is typically used to fix balding and hair loss issues including male pattern balding. This surgical hair transplant process does not act on the epidermis or dermal layer of the scalp. The longevity of a hair transplant procedure generally depends on the type of procedure that has been carried out.
So let us know more about the procedure and how long it may last:
- Pre operative Assessment: The surgeon will do a detailed analysis of the scalp of the patient so as to understand the cause of hair loss. This will also help the doctor in suggesting what kind of procedure will be required and whether or not the patient will need single or multiple sessions.
- Harvesting Methods: With mild sedation, this simple outpatient method ensures that the scalp is properly cleaned before the extraction and implantation of hair follicles takes place. The angle of the hair growth is studied so that the transplant may happen at the same angle so as to ensure that the new hair also grows similarly to make it look as natural as possible.
- Strip Harvesting: With this method, the hair follicles from the donor site are removed and a strip of skin is harvested from the posterior scalp where there is good hair growth. In this method, the doctor or surgeon will usually make use of binocular Stereo microscopes to remove the excess fatty and fibrous tissue. All the while, the doctor will ensure that no damage is accorded to the follicular cells during the grafting process. This is also known as 'Trichophytic Closure'.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: When one or four hairs are extracted using local anaesthesia, the process of harvesting is known as follicular unit extraction. This can take any number of hours depending on the number of grafts which may also go up to 200! These grafts are usually called micrografts and are said to last the rest of the patient's lifetime. The hair that has been harvested in this process will be nourished by the normal blood flow to the scalp, much like the rest of the patient's hair. After the surgery, it takes a while for the hair growth to show.
- Genetic Hair Loss: While the hair transplant method may be permanent, one must remember that the genetic hair loss of the patient is a permanent process as well. The hair transplant may ensure that the hair grows back, but it cannot prevent one's hair loss due to genetic factors.
How to get hair removal easily?? I have a lot of body hair Need a proper treatment for the same! thanks.
I used a D -free hair drandruf remover and I get rushes and crashes on the skin of head. What can I do for this and how I remove my drandruf. please help me.
I am suffering from hair fall problem can you give me any suggestion for control my hair fall problem please.
My age is 21. Still now I don't have facial hair. Look like child. How to improve my facial hair fast and quick growing. Any remedies please.
I am a girl of 21 years I have problem related to my hair. I have less hair on my scalp. Can you suggest me what to do?
How to stop hair fall as soon as And how to increase dencity of hair and gain high nutrient value of hair?
I am 22 years boy & I have a joint pain for last two days in every joint as I m suffered from fever for 4 days. Now the fever is not there but pain is still there, last day I have taken a medicine. But still the pain in joint are there. So what can I do.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain.
Related Tip: "How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain?"
Can I know what diet should I follow to grow beard, maintain a healthy body and to get rid of pimples.
Hello doctor. I wanna ask about hair prob actually now summer season n oil lgana mere hair ko kafi ganda look deta h bhar niklne pr. Kuch aisa btaiye muje jisse mere hair healthy bhi rhe aur muje zyada oil bhi na lgana PDE. Aur rat ko oil lgakr m mrng me bal wash bhi nhi kr skti hu. Isse bhi bal dry hote h mere n so please kuch aisa btaiye muje. Mere bal kafi halke bhi ho gye h.
I am 56 years old suffering from ankylosing spondylosis for last three years. I am having severe left hip joint pain, stiffness in neck and both thighs. Can I get some treatment in home?
Hair is a person's crowning glory and to witness bald spots emerge or thinning hair can be a nightmare for many. Thankfully, with advances in cosmetic surgery, this is not something you need to settle for. With a hair implant or a hair transplant surgery, you can easily cover bald spots and thicken thin hair. So which one should you go for? At the onset, hair implants and hair transplants seem to be synonyms.
While both address baldness and thinning hair, this is not the case. Getting a hair implant involves implanting synthetic hair into the scalp while a hair transplant involves the removal of hair follicles from one part of the scalp and implanting them into another part of the scalp.
Here are a few ways the two procedures differ:
- Look: Hair implants involve synthetic hair and hence can never look completely natural. A hair implant is often compared to a wig that has been fixed to your scalp. On the other hand, a hair transplant uses your own hair and hence merges with your existing hair. With time, no one will be able to tell if you've had a hair transplant while with hair implants.
- Grooming: You can cut synthetic fibers implanted in your scalp, but hair implants will not grow like natural hair. Thus, if you undergo this procedure to address thinning hair, you will have to settle for the same hairstyle for quite a long time. Hair transplants will grow and fall like the rest of your hair. Also if a hair follicle that has been transplanted falls, it can re-grow, but if a hair implant strand falls, it will need to be replaced with another synthetic follicle. Thus the chances of needing follow up surgeries are higher with hair implants than with hair transplants.
- Rejection: The chances of your body rejecting a synthetic fiber are much higher than the chances of your body rejecting a hair follicle transplant. Thus, the chances of infections are higher with hair implants than hair transplants.
- Results: Hair implants have instant results whereas when it comes to a hair transplant, it can take up to 8 months to notice visible results. In the meanwhile, the hair follicles may temporarily fall from the area the transplant was taken from as well.
Today, between the two, a hair transplant is more preferred than a hair implant. Before taking a decision between the two, go over the pros and cons with your doctor and see what form of treatment is more suitable to you.
I sometimes feel pain in the right shoulder specially when I go to gym and workout. Not always but occasionally. Please help.
I have shoulder and upper back pain. Doctor has recommended me 1.) Pantoprazole Tablet 2.) Myospaz Forte 3.) Systaflam Gel.
Hello. I am 27years old but still not getting beard and mustache properly. Is there any problem. Please suggest.
Awkward turning dark of Hair is essential today you would think being able to that it’s even in early teenagers. It has not spared a strong part of the overall public in wherever all through the world. It can in like manner be intrinsic and there are up 'til now various diverse causes behind the scene.
Less than ideal turning dark of hair is extending at an irritating rate today.
Less than ideal Graying of Hair, can be perceived by the age and has a place from which zone of the Globe. Generally headway of silver hair in Asians is in late 30 and in the mid of 30 makes in White. Along these lines, unmistakably till we go to the age of 50, we experience enough silver hair.
Furthermore, yes, the people who experience before the beforehand specified age, can be isolated as Premature Graying of Hair.
Causes Premature Graying of Hair
- Deficiency of Vitamin B-12
- Deficiency of Zinc and copper
- Deficiency of Vitamin C and E
- Deficiency of Vitamin B5 and B9
- Problems of Thyroid
- Consumption of Junk sustenance and took care of food
However, in the meantime reasons are not clear, that what absolutely causes less than ideal turning gray of hair, yet if you look on the already said appear, it may be a direct result of inadequacy of vitamins, dietary components, genetic or smoking etc.
In case you are experiencing the inconvenient turning gray of hair and if the cause were genetic, at that point no one on the planet would treat be able to it.
Nevertheless, those people who fall under this elements which is isolated from inherited can be reparable and treated.
One individual proposition eats healthy, maintain a strategic distance from undesirable inclinations, and to the wrap things up have a respectable strong rest.
Well that our lifestyle has a crucial impact in our life.
Our Crowning Glory is the picture of age and character, so passage thee well and take advantage of your life!