Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Rakesh DangiYour feedback matters!
I am chandru I have problem of artatice it's paining my legs doctor says that exercise daily and take tablets what is the permanent solution for astrio arithatice.
Hi Premature hair and beard greying. Male, age 28, weight: 85, height: 5, 10' problem since child hood, now getting worse.
I am aged 51 and hyper allergic to all kinds of hair colors. If I use heena what ingredients may give black color look to gray hair instantly.
DR my hair gets white in early age....I'm just 23 years old...so plz tell me the reasons....and give me solution for this?
My hairs are very dry and I having splits in my hairs I am applying curd on my hairs what else I can do to improve my hairs.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.