Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best ENT Specialists online in Hisar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Dudeja
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek DudejaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Nihl also called as noise induces hearing loss, is a permanent hearing loss caused by prolonged exposure to high levels of noise.
By exposure to excessively loud noise for longer periods
- by firecracker
- loud music at concert/party
- loud music in mobile phones
- And lot many
- pain in ears during loud noise exposure.
- you speaking louder
- you have tinnitus - ringing, whooshing, roaring or buzzing sounds in your ears - after noise exposure.
- trouble understanding what other people are saying, or it sounds like they are mumbling.
The first thing after you notice any symptoms, do visit ent specialist otherwise it may result in the permanent hearing loss. Also once it becomes permanent, there is no cure to nihl, in nihl. The hair cells in your inner ear are damaged by the exposure to noise. The hair cells’ ability to pick-up and transmit sound to the brain is thus reduced.
There is only one prevention from nihl which is staying away from loud noise or may be using ear protections in some cases.
- Sudden ear pain can be devided as aural (due to ear) or referred pain which needs to be differentiated. Important causes of reffered pain are from teeth, tonsils. Nasopharynx, base of tongue, temporomandibular (jaw) joint etc. So accompanying symptoms must be seen.
- But most of the times, cause lie in ear itself. Excrutiating pain in outer ear especially while touching ear can be due to otitis externa or furunculosis. Which in easy words can be explained as bacterial infevtion of outer ear leading to swelling in ear.
- Another important and very common cause in asom. In this patient will have pain but not on touchhing. This can sometimes lead to hole in tympanic membrane. Hence it becomes very important to differentiate all these causes before starting treatment. Proper treatment is to be taken rather than trying quacks or just pain killers.
- Stay healthy
Sneezing is a symptom, not a disease. So all patients having sneezing are not treated in a similar way. Differentiating each condition becomes necessary before self drugging. Common diagnoses are common cold or allergic rhinitis. Visit or consult your ent surgeon, get a nasal endoscopy done to evaluate nasal cavity and sinus openings and then go for treatment.