Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Prateek AroraYour feedback matters!
When I go for toilet or for two, after completion bad smell is coming? My age is 24. For what reasons it will happen? Is there any medicine to overcome this problem.
Sir mera naam vivek hai mujhe nightfall ki sikayat hai jo kabhi 1 mahine ya 15 din me ho jaata hai jabki mai issbare me sochta bhi nahi hu mujhe Kya karna chahiye.
Sir, I would like to ask about my son, He is 22 years in age, from last 5 years we are watching his growth rate is stand as it is his height is 5'-3, last five years, due to non growth his body he become gone to depression due to thinking of his growth. We shall be very much thankful to you Sir if you give the valuable suggestion and improvement of height up to 3" we have tried everything but it is not favorably. Please reply as early as possible with the medicine.
Hi, its aman. My health issue is my nose is always running when ever I goes in light dirt or any something hard perfume or smells goes in my nose. Its always hard cough in my mouth.
when people suffering from diabetic there is a kind of weakness occur in the body . what should we take in this situation ?
I am 35 years old. Recently (from one month) I find one problem, frequently occurs after performing sex. That is some red dots are appear on my thighs near to end of penis. They are very itchy and spread day to day. I use derma 5 ointment for one week. They gone. But again when I perform sex, next they appear. Is it an STD. How to cure this problem permanently.
Hi My Sister is suffering from cough and block nose since 2 years everytime we consult doctor she gets well for a while and again the same problem occurs what should I do in this case please help me out?
I have doing sitting jobs. I have gain weight approximate 22 kg in last 2 months. And also suffering from headache, diabetes .so please consults as soon as possible.
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
Piles (haemorrhoids) are swollen and inflamed blood vessels (veins) in rectum and anus.
Piles are broadly classified as follows:
- External: Piles that are outside anal verge
- Internal: Piles that occur inside the rectum
Causes of piles:
These include the following:
- Genetic predisposition (weak rectal veins, walls)
- Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Chronic cough
- Overuse of laxatives or enemas lifting heavy weights habitually
Symptoms of piles:
Symptoms vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of complaints and general health of the person.
External piles present as a swelling outside the anus with irritation and itching. These can be painful sometimes and usually do not bleed.
Internal piles are usually not painful but these bleed when they are irritated such as during the stool.
1. Nitric acid - Piles with hard stool usually bleeding piles. Nitric acid acts specifically on rectum. Sphincter like sensation is chief guiding symptom
2. Aesculus hip- It is another beautiful remedy for piles for persons having habitual constipation and backache. These rarely bleed.
3. Aloe soccotrine - Bluish appearance of the swelling. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea. Bleeding painful piles
4. Calc fluor - Hard swelling which may or may not be painful. Sensation of heaviness
5. Collinsonia - Piles alternate with heart symptoms. Sensation as it beaten with sticks.
6. Hammamalis - This a pure gold medicine for bleeding and painful piles. Espacialy for venous haemorrhage from any orifice of body
7. Millefolium- Painless bleeding in case of piles call for this remedy. Blood can be bright red.
8. Nux vom - Persons suffering from habitual constipation with the trade mark of frequent and ineffectual urging. Blind haemorrhoids.
9. Sulphur - Long standing piles cases with sympyoms of early morning stool and bleeding per rectum.
There are many more giants of remedies. But prescription should be made on the basis of totality of the symptoms after a proper case taking.
I am 31 years old male. Cannot perform well during sex. I feel tired so I avoid sex kindly advice me.
What is the main reason for bleeding in motion? This is not frequently but I got it last year twice and after one year in this summer again one time bleeding in motion. Before Bleeding even in last year I ate spicy food like biryani. When I searched for this in Google its saying it may lead to cancer. So kindly let me know what's happening to me!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I am a 23 year old female. Me and my partner both are virgins. I just wanted to know whether it is safe to use flavored condoms for the first time? If not, then which condom and contraception should we choose to avoid unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and other side effects?
I am 23 years old female and I am taking ginette 35 for pcod. I had sex with my bf and we used condom. But not sure whether it is safe. Should I take an I pill. Please reply urgently.
Heart diseases are emerging as an increasing health concern due to our unhealthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and regular exercise helps in keeping heart diseases away. Here are some of the foods that you should add to your diet for a healthy heart
Green leafy vegetables: vegetables like spinach, methi (fenugreek), radish leaves and lettuce are extremely low in fat, calories and high in dietary fiber. They also contain folic acid, magnesium, calcium and potassium. These minerals are beneficial for the optimum functioning of the heart.
Tomatoes: tomatoes are a good source of vitamins and acts as a blood purifier. Regular consumption of tomatoes is known to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Add tomatoes to your salads and sandwiches or have them cooked.
Apples: apples contain quercetin a plant pigment with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in prevention of blood clots. Add sliced apple to your breakfast cereal or have it as a snack.
Almonds: almonds when eaten in moderation are known to lower cholesterol levels in the body and thus prevent heart diseases. They also contain vitamin b17, e and minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc and are a good source of monounsaturated fats. Add almonds to your cereals or have 7-8 almonds a day to keep your heart healthy.
Walnuts: walnuts are packed with mono-saturated fats and help lower bad cholesterol (ldl) and increase the good cholesterol (hdl) these are also rich in omega-3 fats. Munch on a handful of walnuts daily to give your heart a boost of good health.
Garlic: consuming raw garlic every day can help to reduce the production of bad cholesterol (ldl), increase the production of good cholesterol (hdl) and also keep blood pressure within normal limits. Have 1-2 cloves of raw garlic daily to reap the benefits.
Ginger: ginger is believed to be capable of preventing formation of clots, improving blood circulation and lowering ldl cholesterol levels. Make ginger a part of your daily cooking. You can add it to tea or lemonade also.