Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Kumar Jain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
How I get rid off my face skin from pimples and blackheads or spots. Please suggest me some caring tips products, medicines or diet. Can you help me please ?
I am a 60 years old male and have an enlarged prostate Grade 2-43 gms. I am employed and have been told to get a cure certificate within 4 months. Please advise medication.
I am 21 years old female. My face is 3 times darker than my body have lots of pimples and dark spots suggest me some homeopathy treatment.
Hello, I get break outs very often. And leaves dark marks. No medicine & creams working. At present i am using Deriva CMS. I am Having hypothyroidism Taking tab. Thyronorm. Kindly advise.
I use to apply soap directly on my face which made my skin white in approx. 30 days but one day after applying the soap I noticed that my face color has got black . Since then My face color is black even I apply face wash and do facial as well. Please help.
I am suffering from acne and scars, my skin get dry as well as oily. I can't understand how can I treat them. Suggest me remedies regarding.
I am 13 years old and I have breast lumps in both breasts but they seem smaller after my period and I also have very little dimpling of breast very slight it is I can't feel it but can see it it is very little I see it when I flex my arms I also occasionally get white creamy thing in the nipple when I shower it doesn't come out it's like skin, I have told my doctor about the lump and the white and she checked it and said it's nothing to worry about your breasts are developing ,is this okay I am very scared.
If you are observing an uneven skin tone in some specific areas, you are bound to get concerned. Uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation usually occurs due to an excessive production of melanin. Excess melanin is produced by the body because of sun exposure, hormonal changes and due to scarring. Your appearance gets affected, if you develop uneven skin tone. There are several ways to correct uneven skin tone. They are as follows:
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking lots of water leads to a beautiful and healthy skin. The skin is made of 75% water and thus, drinking adequate amount of water leads to enhanced skin health and appearance. Water helps in cleaning the skin inside out and improves your skin tone drastically.
- Apply sunscreen daily: The damage from sun exposure and the harmful rays of the sun leads to uneven skin tone. Wear sunscreen before going out in the sun for preventing further damage due to sun exposure. After using it for some time, your uneven skin tone improves.
- Keep your skin hydrated: Uneven skin tone may result from oily skin and acne, and you should use a moisturizer regularly for its elimination. Keeping the skin well-moisturized and clean helps in the management of uneven skin tone. There are different types of moisturizers available, and you must choose one, which suits your skin the best. Certain moisturizers help in balancing your skin tone.
- Baking soda paste: Baking soda is effective in the treatment of several skin issues. It exfoliates the skin and does not affect it in any way. You can prepare a paste of baking soda by mixing it with water and applying it on your skin. This helps in fixing uneven skin tone, which has been caused due to scarring and sun damage.
- Yoghurt mask: Yoghurt contains natural bleaching agents, which improve the skin tone and exfoliate the skin effectively. It helps in lightening the effects of scars, suntan and uneven pigmentation. A yoghurt mask must be applied on your face several times a week for improved skin tone. You can prepare the paste by adding a small amount of water to fresh yoghurt.
- Milk powder paste: Milk, similar to yoghurt, is used for improving your skin’s health. The bleaching agents in milk help in making your skin tone even. You need to take some milk powder and add milk to prepare a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face for getting the much improved skin tone.
Other natural remedies which are used in the correction of uneven skin tone include sugar scrub, sandalwood masks, tomato pulps, papayas and several others, which work efficiently without any side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!