Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Bharatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnkitYour feedback matters!
I am type 2.diabetic ,aged 42 yrs. Having glcypage 599 sr daily morning I pills. But sugar level is 182 in random is it ok or not.
Thyroid is a small butterfly shaped gland, which is present at the lower frontal region of the neck, right beneath the voice box. It produces hormones which regulate metabolism (the breakdown of food by the body to convert it into energy). It even plays a pivotal role in boosting organ functions as well as in helping the body to sustain heat. However, too much of hormone production by the thyroid gland might yield structural problems, for instance, growth of nodules (abnormal tissue growth) or cysts (non-cancerous sac-like structures containing fluid) and swelling. Hence, a thyroid surgery is a must once these problems occur. The surgery, administered with general anesthesia, eliminates the thyroid gland either wholly or partially.
Why do you need surgery?
- The presence of tumors or nodules on one’s thyroid gland is one of the reasons why one should go for the surgery. Although most of the nodules are benign, few can be pre-cancerous or cancerous too. Also, those benign nodules can spell trouble, if they expand in size, thus obstructing the throat. They can be problematic as well if they cause the thyroid gland to overproduce hormones, giving rise to a condition known as hyperthyroidism.
- Hyperthyroidism can be corrected through surgery. It is often an outcome of Grave’s disease, an autoimmune disorder wherein the body misidentifies the thyroid gland as a foreign body, thereby creating antibodies to combat it. The thyroid gland gets inflamed in the process, resulting in the overproduction of hormones.
- Another reason is the enlargement or swelling up of the thyroid gland, termed as goiter. Similar to large nodules, goiter too can clog the throat, thus interfering with one’s breathing, speaking and eating.
Types of Surgery
- Lobectomy: This procedure calls for partial removal of the lobes when a nodule or an inflammation affects just half of the thyroid gland.
- Subtotal Thyroidectomy: Here, a small proportion of the thyroid tissue is left behind even after the elimination of the thyroid gland.
- Total Thyroidectomy: Through this procedure, the entire thyroid gland is taken out along with the thyroid tissue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
How to reduce high cretatine lavel I e 3.4and parathoriodis 500 kindly suggest me the treatment for this.
I am 28 years old I have thyroid and I got married dec 1st 2014 and would like to know I have not yet conceived.
I had tested my fasting sugar on 20/08/16 it was 104, again I tested toady it was 112 am I diabetic or is it early sign for diabetes. What precautions should I take.
My father has undergone angiography and been diagnosed with left main & triple vessel disease, he is 80 years of age with history of diabetes melitus type 2 and hypertension. There is calcified coronaries an 60% block in left, and 90% block in other two arteries. He has been recommended immediate CABG. Can an 80 yo withstand this surgery, what risks are involved with the history of diabetes & hypertension, is there any possibility of a non invasive medication based treatment and what are the risk in that.
I am a diabetic since last 16 years Recently I checked my HbA1c which 5,6 and fasting insulin is 7,4 Is it OK?
Sometimes I feel like am suffering from diabetes, but I have checked many times it was normal sugar level. As I am working as a carpenter, I get hurt by tools many times at work, and my sikh take to much times to dry and its get yellow like puss. please tell me is this diabetes problem or skin problem.
Recently I have detect the diabetic and my legs are paining and burning when it will be ok? 1 month pass.
The symptoms occur because some or all of the glucose stays in your blood and isn’t used as fuel for energy.
Your body will try to get rid of the excess glucose in your urine.
The main symptoms include:
urinating more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very thirsty
feeling very tired
unexplained weight loss
itching around the penis or vagina, or frequent episodes of thrush
cuts or wounds that heal slowly
blurred vision (caused by the lens of the eye becoming dry)
The signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes aren't always as obvious, and it's often diagnosed during a routine check-up.
This is because the symptoms are often mild and develop gradually over a number of years.
This means that you may have type 2 diabetes for many years without realising it.
Early diagnosis and treatment for type 2 diabetes is very important because it may reduce your risk of developing complications later on.
Visit your GP as soon as possible if you think you may have diabetes.
I am a 44 years old female I have sugar from past 6 years and my cholestrol levels are also high recently I found out that my thyroid levels are also high my report says. Tsh is 8.94 I have been prescribed eltroxin 50mcg tablets for this, my fasting serum glucose is 126 and I am taking gliptamet 50 mg tablets for this, serum cholestrol is 173 I am taking lipanthyl for cholestrol. For high bp am taking aprovel 300 mg. I wana know whether these tablets are ok for me ahd from the time I am taking eltroxin ie thyroid tablets I notice swelling in my feet aro6nd the ankle and fingers is ut because of some side effect if not thej the reason of my feet swelling. Thank you appreciate your help.
Dear sir, yesterday I checked my blood sugar in free diabetic camp, I asked the concerned person about the needle twice ,he told the needles are new, but sir still I have the doubt about HIV, sir is their any possibility of spreading HIV through prick needle, please help me.
My aged about 51: I am suffering from dcm, lvef 25%, past 7month ago, i am diabetic (insulin defented) last five years, taking tablets. Ivabred 5, 1-0-1, betaloc 25, 1/2-0-1/2, lasix1-0-0 nurokind lc, 1-0-1, torsinexplus 0-1-0, zetamet500, 0-1-0, cardace25, 0-0-1, ecosprin75 0-0-1, lorpose 2, 0-0-1, now I am very weakness, disturbed vision, nausea, dizziness, what the latest treatment to improved my health. Pacemaker treatment is possible.
Have grape fruit juice three times a day or a tablespoon of amla juice mixed with a cup of karela juice or eat 10 fresh curry leaves. Don't eat too much of carrots, peas, beans, sweet potato, beet root, bananas, dry fruits, or mango raisins.
Deat plenty of curd or drink a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of honey.
Mesh a ripe banana, along with one tablespoon of honey, and eat it twice a day, oor take 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice with one teaspoon of fresh lime and mint. The juice of bel fruit is also good for the lever.
Squeeze half a lemon in one glass of hot water and drink it 8 to 10 times a day. Having lemon juice gives your body vitamin c, whichthat is valuable. Massage your joints with neem oil.
Swallow 2 flakes of garlic daily. High blood pressure can be cured by daily intake of 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder mixed with 1/4 cup of curd on an empty stomach.
High cholesterol and heart diseases:
Grind dried amlas to a fine powder. Mix an equal weight of sugar candy (mishri) and store in a glass bottle. Have one teaspoon every morning with a glass of water on an empty stomach.
I just wanted can thyroid be cured completely, by any line of treatment like allopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic or any other.
*मधुमेह के लिए घरेलू उपचार*
1. औसत आकार का एक टमाटर, एक खीरा और एक करेला को लीजिए। इन तीनों को मिलाकर जूस निकाल लीजिए। इस जूस को हर रोज सुबह-सुबह खाली पेट लीजिए। इससे डायबिटीज में फायदा होता है।
2. डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए सौंफ बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। सौंफ खाने से डायबिटीज नियंत्रण में रहता है। हर रोज खाने के बाद सौंफ खाना चाहिए।
3. मधुमेह के रोगियों को जामुन खाना चाहिए। काले जामुन डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए अचूक औषधि मानी जाती है। जामुन को काले नमक के साथ खाने से खून में शुगर की मात्रा नियंत्रित होती है।
4. स्टीविया का पौधा मधुमेह रोगियों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। स्टीविया बहुत मीठा होता है लेकिन शुगर फ्री होता है। स्टीविया खाने से पैंक्रियाज से इंसुलिन आसानी से मुक्त होता है।
5. डायबिटीज के मरीजों को शतावर का रस और दूध का सेवन करना चाहिए। शतावर का रस और दूध को एक समान मात्रा में लेकर रात में सोने से पहले मधुमेह के रोगियों को सेवन करना चाहिए। इससे मधुमेह नियंत्रण में रहता है।
6. मधुमेह मरीजो को नियमित रूप से नीम के चार से पांच पत्तो का सेवन करना चाहिए।
7. चार चम्मच आंवले का रस, गुड़मार की पत्ती मिलाकर काढ़ बनाकर पीने मधुमेह नियंत्रण में रहता है।
8. गेहूं के पौधों में रोगनाशक गुण होते हैं।