Doctor in CARE Homoeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for CARE Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Is there a relation between weight loss surgery and type 2 diabetes? Yes, there is and a very promising one. Many diabetics may not know this but a key hole procedure called metabolic/ bariatric surgery can help resolve type 2 diabetes.
It’s scientifically proven that these surgeries can normalize blood sugar levels and control diabetes in most patients. This means that you may not need any medicines post such a surgery. One long-term study which tracked 400 people with type 2 diabetes showed that six years after bariatric surgery, 62% diabetics showed normal blood sugar levels. Apart from this, they also showed better blood pressure, cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels that can cause heart disease.
Should you get a metabolic/bariatric surgery done? You are a fit candidate for bariatric surgery if your:
- BMI is 27.5 or higher
- And if are finding it difficult to maintain blood sugar with medicines & lifestyle changes.
Your doctor will give you a physical exam to check whether you are fit for a major surgery and if you are emotionally ready to commit to necessary lifestyle changes like eating healthy and exercising regularly.
The most popular type of weight loss surgery is one in which the size of your stomach is reduced so that you feel full even after small meals. Other types of bariatric surgeries change the way your body absorbs calories and nutrients and vitamins. A few other types of bariatric surgeries do both.
- Gastric Bypass: In this surgery, your surgeon makes a small stomach pouch by dividing the top of the stomach from the rest. This small pouch is connected to intestine so other part of stomach is bypassed. So, when you eat, food goes into this small pouch, which makes you feel full faster and also makes it possible for your body to absorb fewer calories. This is a very promising type of bariatric surgery for diabetics as up to 80% of people have normal blood sugar after it. And they also lose 60% to 80% of their extra weight on an average.
- Gastric Sleeve: In this surgery, your surgeon will remove a major part of your stomach. When your stomach is small, you will feel full faster. It also reduces hunger pangs. This type of surgery is also very effective in reducing diabetes and losing weight.
- Adjustable Gastric Band: In this surgery, your surgeon puts an inflatable band around the top of your stomach. This forms a small pouch which makes you feel full faster. The good point is that your stomach is not cut and your intestines are not shifted. There are thus lesser complications. It also helps in controlling diabetes. The con is that you lose less weight in this type of surgery.
- Biliopancreatic Diversion: This is an uncommon surgery but most effective for diabetics. In this the doctor removes a large part of your stomach and also changes the way the food goes to your intestines. This helps in losing weight but also affects digestion long term.
Hii I am 21 years old .i height is 164 cm (5.4) nd weight is 60. Can you please suggest me some tips to increase my height by at least 0.2 -0.3 inch and some tips to reduce my tummy fats.
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
1. Let them listen a lot
Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them. Many words they will learn with the help of their friends.
2. Read a book
You should start to read to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
3. Talk as much as you can
Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
4. Look for cues
If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
5. Limit television
Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact which results in reduced language learning.
6. Treat ear infections early
It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.
In an age where robots are the next big step into the future, robot-assisted surgeries are gradually on the rise. While the very thought of a robot operating on you can be slightly uncomfortable, this technique is medically proven to be of great use.
For patients suffering from end-stage renal disease, Robot-Assisted Kidney Transplant or ‘RAKT’ is the most preferred mode of treatment. It requires high-end facilities but is way more advanced than open surgeries.
What is the Method used in Robot-Assisted Kidney Transplant?
Unlike open surgery, the incision made in this process is minimal (approx 7cm). Robotic arms having human-like fingers and movements are used to remove the damaged organ and install the donor’s kidney into the abdominal cavity. Out of all the robotic arms, one holds a camera which gives a clear 3D view of the operation site. All these processes are controlled by a highly expert surgeon from the console of a computer. The surgeon uses his skills to control and manipulate the movements of the robot and make detailed incisions.
Robotic transplant of the kidney has many advantages over the conventional surgical method.
• The robotic hands are able to make better and précised incisions compared to a human. This is especially useful when the operation site is narrow and requires a smooth dissection.
• For patients who have reached the final stage of renal disorders, traditional open surgery may not be very successful. In that case, RAKT is a better solution that increases the chances of survival.
• This technique is safer for obese patients for whom open surgery is not applicable.
• In the robotic transplant method, there is minimal blood loss and scarring.
• The recovery period is short.
• Possibilities of postoperative complications are reduced.
Risks of a Robot Assisted Transplant:
There are certain risks associated with this kind of machine-dependent process –
• The possibility of damage to nearby organs.
• Development of a hernia.
• Trapping of excess carbon dioxide in the abdomen.
• Nerve compression.
However, there are no fatal consequences of a robotic kidney transplant.
Things to Remember before Opting for a Robotic Kidney Transplant:
Before undergoing such a procedure you should carefully consider the following points –
• Choose a hospital with high-end robotic facilities and latest technology lab.
• Since a highly expert surgeon is required for this operation, make sure to check the success rate of the surgeries performed by him.
The trend of getting robotic kidney transplant has become prevalent in India with successful operations taking place in Delhi, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive.For many cases, cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
2.Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes
Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are antibodies which attack self-tissues such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to miscarriages.
4.Untreated thyroid problems
Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
5.Polycystic ovary syndrome
Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
There may be presence of a number of micro-organisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits which may increase chances of miscarriages to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
When a small cavity isn't treated in time, the tooth decays badly that normal filling cannot solve the problem. In such cases, your dentist will probably advise you to undergo a root canal. When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it. After this procedure, your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain-free.
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases, this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases, the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerves leading up to the tooth still behaves like they were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.
In most cases, these events cannot be prevented. There is also no reason to expect that this is a symptom of your root canal being a failure. Stay in touch with your dentist and brush and floss your teeth regularly. You will soon notice the pain subsiding.
Acidity is an extremely common condition that mostly affects people who consume spicy, oily foods and/or alcohol. Acidity occurs due to excess production of acids in the stomach. Normally, the food we consume passes down the oesophagus into the stomach. The gastric glands produce the acid that helps in digestion. Acidity occurs when excess or a large amount of acid is produced in the stomach. This condition is caused due to factors like poor eating habits, irregular lifestyle, lack of physical activities etc.
Acidity often leads to other stomach disorders like-
- Esophagitis- When the acid in your stomach repeatedly comes in contact with the oesophageal lining, it causes injury including ulcers.
- Barrett’s oesophagus- Damage from acidity causes abnormal changes in the lining of the oesophagus. The cells that are normally found in the lining of the oesophagus get replaced with similar cells not found in the esophagus. This condition is found in about 10% of the people who have chronic Gastroesophageal Reflex Disease (GERD), more commonly known as the acid reflux disorder.
- Gastritis- This occurs when the stomach lining becomes swollen or inflamed. This condition can last for a short span of time or can last for even years.
When anything goes wrong with your stomach or digestive system, it’s a clear indication that something is inherently out of order and that your body needs instant help. Homeopathy cures both acidity and other stomach problems. This branch of medicine uses natural remedies that not only help you get rid of stomach disorders, but also eliminates the factors causing such conditions from their roots. The most common drugs used for treating acidity and related stomach disorders are- Nux vomica, Arsenicum album, Natrum carbonicum. These help reduce symptoms like heartburn, indigestion, burning sensation, abdominal pain and chest pain. Homeopathy medications have zero side effects and are completely safe. Moreover, the natural substances used in homeopathic treatment benefit your health immensely in the long run.
Digestive problems or stomach disorders can affect any person irrespective of age. Conditions like acidity or acid reflux can be short-term or persistent. Since NSAIDs and other conventional medicines often trigger further complications, it is always advisable to go for safe, natural avenues of treatment such as homeopathy.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynaecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of a malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems
One-fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynaecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities
Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements
There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors
These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving.
- Eggs: These protein rich food items can actually pack in quite a punch when taken at breakfast. They give your body its due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of omega three fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating, to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results! Ask for a private consultation to learn more.
Yoga is a complete workout of body and mind, and is a combination of stretching along with deep breathing and meditation. It is a way of keeping yourself fit without doing strenuous workouts and lifting heavy weights.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian medical science, which treats an illness or a disease using natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment has been proven to be the most effective in cases of asthma, paralysis, joint pain, headache and gynecological issues. The following points emphasize the relation between Yoga and Ayurveda:
1. Aim at ensuring mental peace: Yoga and Ayurveda both are extremely powerful in treating medical issues as well as in delivering mental peace. Ayurveda uses diets, herbs, shrubs, meditation and pranayama for treating purpose. Both of them are interrelated branches of India's ancient knowledge.
2. Based on similar principles: The principles of Trigunas i.e. Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and the principles of panchamahabuthas i.e. fire, water, air, space and earth are the base of Yoga and Ayurveda. Both of them are based on the basic principles of the body, such as working procedures of the body and effects of food and medicine on our body.
3. Share common beliefs: Both Yoga and Ayurveda have a common belief regarding healthy body as the two believe that a healthy and balanced mind result in a healthy body. Both of them have the similar metaphysical anatomy and physiology that consist of 7 primary chakras (centers of energy), 5 bodily sheaths, 72,000 nadis (subtle channels) and the Kundalini Shakti (energy). Yoga and Ayurveda both believe that in order to fulfill the four aims of life it is necessary to keep your body healthy. The four aims are:
- Dharma (duty)
- Artha (wealth)
- Kama (desire)
- Moksha (liberation)
4. Similar treatment measures: For the purpose of treatment, Yoga and Ayurveda, both use meditation and pranayama practices. For improving the mental and physical health, both of them use body purification procedures, herbs & natural ingredients and chanting of mantras. The body purification procedure is known as 'Shatkriyas' in Yoga and as 'Panchakarma' in Ayurveda.
Many Yoga practitioners add Ayurvedic remedies to your daily routines because Yoga and Ayurveda together are powerful mediums that maintain your body, breath, senses, mind and chakras. Together Yoga and Ayurveda work excellently and cure you naturally with no side effects.