Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in hospet. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamyaYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 years old male, I suffered bad smell my mouth last 6 months, whether cool & rain season this smell is came, what I should do?
If I will join gym and reduce 5 KGS nd I will stop going to gym will I increase more weight after stopping the gym or it will be same as earlier plzz help I just 21 and my weight is 80 so from one month I thinking of gym.
Hii I'm 18 years old and I have gynecomastia so can I get rid of them by doing gym please tell me some solution for this.
I am having fat on my shoulder and chest and how should I get rid it ,as it is causing so much pain.
Many people don't see a dentist until it's too late. We call this" emergency treatment" instead of" preventative treatment.
Remember: tooth decay doesn't hurt until it's too late. While patients may feel they are saving money, it usually ends up costing much more in both cost and time.
Ask us a private question to discuss your oral problems one on one or schedule your preventative dental visit today.
I have so much black dots around my nose and it really makes me weird to go out pls suggest me the best medicines for that.
From past two years after shifting to bhubaneswar I'm having very intense hair fall and its not stopping at all and day by day I can see bald patches also .and I have lots of dandruff also which forms a white layer on my scalp .so my first question is that if I will clean my scalp with laser and become bald will my hairs will stop falling till I'm bald and second question is that if I will apply lemon and onion juice daily will my hairfall will stop and will there any chances of regrowth? please read my question and provide relevant and effective answer.
Hello doctor. I have hair growth on face so the chin side darkness comes. Any cream s tr to rid off this.
I am 20 year old and I got problem with my right jaws, thing is the gums are paining severely both lower n upper jaw' s. Please suggest me the solution ?
I am 30 years old suffering from scaly skin. I have send you photos. Please suggest me to have clear skin.
Facing Balding? Say No To It Now!
Visit Dermaworld Skin Clinic and consult our expert dermatologists for fruitful results.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar)
Scar revision surgery is a surgery that is used to get rid of scars on your body. This surgery can be used to restore normal functioning of the skin and correct skin deformities due to injuries. Scar tissue tends to form after the healing process of the skin is complete. The amount of scarring depends on certain factors such as characteristics of your skin, size of the wound and your age.
The procedure begins with a dose of anesthesia, which can either be local or general. The time when you should have a scar revision surgery is not very clear; usually you wait till the wound heals and the scars become a little lighter in color. This process may take a few months or a year to complete.
The various methods for scar revision surgery are:
- Dermabrasion is a procedure in which the upper layer of the skin is removed with a wire brush to facilitate growth of new skin. This procedure helps in softening the skin surface.
- Large skin injuries such as burns may affect large areas of the skin, resulting in hypertrophic scars (a raised scar formed by excessive collagen deposits). These scars are known for their ability to restrict movement of tendons, muscles and joints. The extra scar tissues are removed by making incisions on your skin to cause V-shaped skin flaps. This helps in reducing the scar size and makes it less noticeable.
- Skin grafting is a procedure which involves taking skin from one part of the body and using it to cover up the affected area. This is mainly used to improve functioning of the affected part.
- Certain problems such as damaged skin due to injuries or birth defects may require tissue expansion. In this procedure, a silicone balloon is put under your skin and then filled with saline water. This procedure allows stretching of the skin so that it grows over time.
The reason why this procedure is performed are:
- A scar that is angled from the normal lines of the skin
- A thick scar
- If a scar is restricting movements of the surrounding muscles and joints
- If you have a keloid that is characterized by a thick scar and has a different color than that of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.