Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bbsr. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar MohantyYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife give birth to a girl baby and baby Is healthy. But my wife has changed a lot in her weight, black marks on face, breast is very big. Pls suggest me what is the solution for this.
I am a 16 years old child and whenever I walk too much my Feet's bone feels to be broken. It hurts a lot. I have Flat feet! Any idea.
Hi I am 30 weeks 3 days pregnant. From 3 days I am having white discharge I dont know weather it is white discharge or amniotic fluid .If it is amniotic fluid how can I identify it? I have watery white discharge problem since my 3 month of pregnancy so that I am unable identify weather it is amniotic fluid r white discharge. I am very much tensed about dis. I can't discuss all these to my doctor because she ll be busy bcz it's a hospital soo please give me a solution for dis.
Mujhe irregular periods hote h Abhi b mujhe 4 months se periods nhi hue koi solution ISS problem ka.
Hi I am 23 old I have been working 18 hours a day I want to ask is there any side affects of working that long though I work on computers only no physical work.
I have prolonged bleeding from 25 days. Diagnosis done found uterine polyp of size 4.4cm long and 9 mm thick. Pls suggest the best.
Two thRee drops of blood started on June 5, same on June 6, flow started but low on June 7th, good flow on 8th, ok on 9th, and 10&11 some good drops of blood. This was my mensuration this month. Why its like this. I am eating healthy food. I am fitness freak. One week of mensuration. Which date I should consider as period date. My average mensuration cycle is 28 days. Varies with date every month according to days. Please clarify with simple clear answers. Periods dates of last six months Jan 21 Feb 13 Mar 13 Apr 17 May 13.
Hi I am 24 years recently married missed my periods but preganews test done twice showing negative please guide also what to do if pregnant we are not planning baby for next 3 years.
I am 25 year old got marriage on may 10th 2015. Till now I didn't get pregnancy. Is there any problems behind that. And I want to know about thyroid.
Hi Dr. 24 july my period date n 21 july I have lil pink discharge n den stop after 25 I test den I am pregnant report is positive vid two dark lines I have 8 year child. After six weeks Dr. do ultrasound there was no heartbeat only lil size sac show den she advice me wait for two weeks n test progesterone that was 3.6 she also gave me daily injection for it bt tomorrow 8 week complete n the sac was as usual no change in size n no heartbeat so she said abort hi krna hoga n I take medicine for it. Bt my problem is nw when next I plan for it again .she said after 3 months .i do 3 abortion which was my choice becoz I dnt want second child .but today I want n this happen vid me my thyroid is ok .dr said progesterone reason for this. Nw when I plan for baby I have start medicine for progesterone so that dis not happen again. Wat I do please help can I conceive early if I take medicines n all.
Can Glucostat tab be used for a patient with PCOD overweight and trying to conceive? The lady has a height of 5.2 and weight of 76 kgs.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I missed my periods from last 3months I had an ultrasound nd I am not pregnant I jst can not understand wat is d prblm.
Breakfast: The most important meal of the day; never skip your breakfast
Since childhood train your child to eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.
Do not let your kid go to school with just milk.
Every individual irrespective of age and gender must be calculative of a complete n balanced meals throughout the day.