Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bbsr. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar MohantyYour feedback matters!
Can hcg be present even if you are not pregnant? Last intercourse 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pills or intercourse after that. Hpt with first morning urine with different brands at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks after intercourse all negative. Next period was due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th did a bhcg and usg on 8th sept (9 weeks from last intercourse and 10 weeks after july period) bhcg was 0.11 and usg showing pcod. Hpt again on 12 weeks 6 days negative. Can bhcg present even if a woman is not pregnant? Will it be 0 or 0.11 to be considered as negative. Does redo of test necessary? Can I be sure their is no risk of pregnancy if my last intercourse was on 14th july and bhcg on 8th sept is 0.11?
Hello. I'm trying to get pregnant. But after my period am having white discharge but it is very low. What does this mean?
Her normal date is 5th of every month only. We done intercourse on 5th day. But I am not feeling the sperm went inside her.
My sister is 38 years old and she was told that the tubes were blocked. Is there any best treatment for the same and possibilities for becoming pregnant.
My wife is suffering from vaginal infection. How do it effect. We only had sex for 3 times. Any reason for infection.
Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals.
Sweet potatoes pack a powerful nutritional punch. They are one of the best sources of vitamin A and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber that are essential for optimal health.
And yes, safe for diabetics - it assists in stabilising the blood sugar levels.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Choose sweet potatoes that are firm and do not have any cracks, bruises or soft spots.
BEST WAY TO COOK:
Steam or boil.
I am 22 yrs. I have pcod at border line. Dr. suggested me to take Krimson 35 for 3 months. I am using this tabs since last month now I am using my second course. From the 1st month I am feeling pain in my brest. Noe recently from 1 week I felt nodules like masses in my brest when I examined myself. Is there any chances of this condition to turns into malignancy. If I stopped this tablets is that modules will disappears or not? If not disappear then what should I do? I can't touch my brest it is so painful.
Pl suggest a lubricant for sex which is easily available at chemists and is safe and may not cause any infection ?
Folic acid tablet can late my periods, there is any realation with these two periods and folic acid tabs, am I pregnant or these is the side effect of folic acid tabs?
Hi, I am 35 years old male. My wife is 28 years. We got married 5 years ago. One child born. He is 4 years old. But we had a sum family problem. Lost 7 months. So we are saparet living to gather. We don't have any physical contact and phone contact also. She lived in a pg. other place for their b ed education. She say she only comes after his education complete otter 2 years. With out permission she go away from me. With her family support. Also my son in wife's, mothers house. My question is how I control my sexual humblenes. Now a days my mind diverts other girls for sex. My question. Is it possible should she also lived with out sex for 2 years. She not agree to come back. Is it possible for both men and women (coupals) lived with out sex for long periods?
Is there any symptoms of getting pregnant before missed periods? Kindly give examples of symptoms, if any.
I am 35 year old woman and I have missed my periods by 7 days. My preg test was negative. Can I know what will the problem.
I am 29 years old my weight has increased after delivery is 20 kg, I am 65 I am suffering from pains in all body after delivery.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.