Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in bbsa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somanath NayakYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I have pain in my legs from last 9 days. I can't walk properly long distended. please suggest what should I do fast relief.
I am having very oily scalp. Even though I dn. T put on hair oil it looks like hair oil in my hair within 2-3 days after hair washing. What is the reason behind it. What should I do for it. please help.
I have a sharp pain in my shoulder .just 4 inches down to shoulder on my back side. The pain goes from down of shoulder in towards my hand uptill the ting finger. It seems as a complete line or a vain is paining. Specially when I use pillow. It starts exactly from where my left hand join my body. N travel through all my hand and goes upto the ring finger. Specially when I hold my phone up while I am lying in bed. I can not even sleep my left side it starts paining. Kindly suggest.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis. The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.